Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 7, 2016
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to Tacenda • Apr 5, 2017
Title Cruel City
This was the first korean drama and that was in 2015 and it's 2017 now and I still can't replace this…
yeah.. me too. :) still in the top of my list... :)
0 0
On Battle of Changsha • Mar 19, 2017
Xue Jun Shan- This guy was an epitome of a good pillar of the house.And the reason I believe that cats has nine lives... Don't hesitate to watch this. This is my first war drama and it will be in the list of my top 5 favorite.. This was so real. So I got teared up while writing this.. Jun Shan and Gu Quing Ming's bromance was one of the highlight of this drama.
7 1
On Battle of Changsha • Mar 18, 2017
Title Battle of Changsha Spoiler
JUn Shan will be my one of my favorite character.. When Gu Quingming writing that letter for Jun Shan was so funny... :)
5 0
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Mar 17, 2017
I just finished the episode 10. Favorite Character: Xue Jun Shan-- im loving his character though he did some…
wow!what about xioman?will I change my mind about him?
0 0
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Mar 17, 2017
I just finished the episode 10. Favorite Character: Xue Jun Shan-- im loving his character though he did some…
who? Jun Shan? :)
0 0
On Battle of Changsha • Mar 17, 2017
I just finished the episode 10.
Favorite Character: Xue Jun Shan-- im loving his character though he did some bad things he do it for the family..and i was amaze how he can escape to those mess that he's into.. very funny...
Gu QuingMing-This guy has some dignity in his pocket. Im waiting to see him with a gentle eyes. Officer Gu became the twins baby sitter.. in a funny way.. :)

Most Hateful Character-Well at first I hate the twins father but now XioMan really get on my nerves!!!HE WAS SOOOOO ANNOYING!! at least xiangxiang started to mature but xioman did a lot of bad stuff and the way he treated xiuxiu was despicable... I hope he change into a man..
5 5
Replying to Jaden • Mar 14, 2017
This drama took a while to ramp up, but that seems to be an attribute of most great historical/period drama as…
Im in episode 3 and it has a slow pacing. What episode that it will get better?
0 0
Replying to Kairi of the Sky • Mar 14, 2017
I'm shifting into Chinese drama coz this is amazing!!!
Thanks for the recommendation. What about battle of Changsha?
0 0
On Love Me If You Dare • Mar 8, 2017
Im hesitating to watch this. cruel city is the only one crime drama that I appreciate. I stop watching signal in the middle.. But I'm starting to download this one.. Is it worth it?
0 0
On The Pirates • Mar 8, 2017
Title The Pirates
This is one entertaining movie... Don't expect much of the plot but you will definitely laugh at this one.. very funny indeed. I hope they will be partner in small screen with a genre of comedy....
0 0