News
On Ahn Suk Hwan • Nov 1, 2012
Person Ahn Suk Hwan
Happy Birthday!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 1, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank you for your friend request!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 28, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello! I'm Beatrice. Nice to meet you too!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 28, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thank's for the friend request! I like your profile!
0 0
On Shin Hyun Joon • Oct 28, 2012
Person Shin Hyun Joon
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
On Park Young Gyu • Oct 28, 2012
Person Park Young Gyu
Happy Birthday!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 27, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello! I like it more than the first season, but I stopped watching because of King Gwanggaeto and I really don't like to wait an entire week for the next episode. It was an exception with Faith and Arang, but i stop here. I was thinking to watch Soldier after K.g., but now that I know your opinion I might go for an "easy" one. First I have to finish this long, long drama. Anyway I'm hoping the story goes up.
0 0
On Han Hye Jin • Oct 27, 2012
Person Han Hye Jin
Happy Birthday!!!
1 0
On Hong Kyung In • Oct 27, 2012
Person Hong Kyung In
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 26, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Fur mich ist es auch ein vorteil, denn so kann ich mein deutsch uben. Leider habe ich keine deutsche Tastatur.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 26, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hallo! Danke das du mich akzeptiert hast. Ich spreche deutsch, so wenn es dir nichts ausmacht konnen wir auch in deutsch kommunizieren.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 26, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hi, Laura! I'm at ep. 26 of King Gwanggaeto the Great and like I said I let you know how I feel about it. Until now it's a solid 8 for me, a very good historical drama, lots of intrigues, fights over power, no romance (until yet), good action. A minus goes for the exaggerated reactions of the characters, I know so is the script, but sometimes it's annoying. If you decide to watch this, then here is my friendly advice: PLEASE lower your volume, there is a lot of screaming !!!
0 0
On Kim Hye Ja • Oct 25, 2012
Person Kim Hye Ja
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Kim Jee Soo • Oct 24, 2012
Person Kim Jee Soo
Happy Birthday!
0 0
On Seo In Guk • Oct 23, 2012
Person Seo In Guk
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
On Lee Young Ah • Oct 23, 2012
Person Lee Young Ah
Happy Birthday!!!
4 0
On Lee Ki Woo • Oct 23, 2012
Person Lee Ki Woo
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 21, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Mersi pt cerere!
0 0
On Lee Jong Soo • Oct 21, 2012
Person Lee Jong Soo
Happy Birthday!!!
0 0
On Tale of Arang • Oct 19, 2012
Title Tale of Arang
The ending was unexpected, but really good! It couldn't be better! I loved Lee Jun Ki & Shin Min Ah
2 0

1
