K-Drama
On Secret Garden • Sep 13, 2012
Title Secret Garden
Hyun Bin was amazing! Love him in this role.
1 0
On Scent of a Woman • Sep 13, 2012
Title Scent of a Woman
One of the best! Like in others dramas and movies, Kim Sun Ah makes us believe that the love between them is real. Great chemistry! Great Actress!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Sep 13, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Even it is a little late, thank you for the friend request :)
0 0
On Kim Woo Bin • Sep 13, 2012
Person Kim Woo Bin
I really liked him in A gentleman's dignity. Hope for main roles!
7 0
On I'm Sorry, I Love You • Sep 10, 2012
Title I'm Sorry, I Love You
Just watched it for the second time and just like at first i cried a lot. For me this drama is one of the best and the reason for loving So Ji Sub. He was amazing! What i love the most is the way you can feel everything he want's to say through his eyes.
1 0
On Jung Il Woo • Sep 9, 2012
Person Jung Il Woo
Happy birthday!!!
0 0
On The Man of the Vineyard • Sep 7, 2012
Title The Man of the Vineyard
Oh Man Suk was great in this role! It's a drama that you can easily love.
4 0
On A Gentleman's Dignity • Sep 7, 2012
Title A Gentleman's Dignity
Every episode of this drama was full of events. There was no time to be bored, I didn't had the feeling of dragging. It was great!
11 0
On The Greatest Love • Sep 6, 2012
Title The Greatest Love
If you are down and want to laugh a lot then you should watch this. Even if its not a tipical drama with great characters, in the end I was very satisfied that I choose not to drop it (I began to watch the first ep for 3 times). The acting was just amazing!
1 0
On The Princess's Man • Sep 6, 2012
Title The Princess's Man
I love historical dramas, so i must say this one is a masterpiece. I like a "easy" to follow storyline to, but sometimes my mind needs to get awaken, so i watch a historical drama. I recommend this!
3 0
On Stars Falling from the Sky • Sep 5, 2012
Title Stars Falling from the Sky
If can bear the first ep, where Pal Kang is really stupid, then you will love this drama. The storyline is very easy to follow, there are funny moments and the kids... WAW!
1 0
On Spring Waltz • Sep 5, 2012
Title Spring Waltz
I saw it twice (In the same year). It has one of the best lovestory. I liked both main characters, Lee Su Ho/Yoon Jae Ha and Park Eun Young. Maybe next year... when i feel that i wanna fall in love again...
0 0
On Love Me Not • Sep 5, 2012
Title Love Me Not
Moon Geun Young is one of my favorite's! she was the reason i watched this movie and, like i expected, it was the best choice. If you have doubts of watching or not, please DO IT!
0 0
On Queen and I • Sep 4, 2012
Title Queen and I
At first I was really sceptic about this drama. I watched it just after Rooftop Prince and I didn't think that the story would catch me. But after the first ep. I was sure that it will be great. At the end I liked it more then R. P. The two main actors were perfect together!
9 0
On Lee San, Wind of the Palace • Sep 4, 2012
Title Lee San, Wind of the Palace
This was my first K-drama! I still remember that i cried o lot! And so I began my trip into the beautiful world of K-dramas! Thank you!
4 0
On So Ji Sub • Sep 3, 2012
Person So Ji Sub
I saw him first in the drama Sorry i love you and for me there is no other actor that can replace him in this role. I just loved him!
4 0

1
