Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: spain
  • Contribution Points: 15 LV1
  • Birthday: November 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award33 Flower Award113 Coin Gift Award4 Reply Goblin Award2 Dumpster Fire Award4 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award4 Emotional Support Commenter1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Hidden Gem Recommender1 Conspiracy Theorist1 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss1 Clap Clap Clap Award2 Wholesome Troll2 Free Range Tomato1 Emotional Bandage5 Reply Hugger4 Soulmate Screamer7 Big Brain Award4
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Dec 14, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog Spoiler
ok... so this episode was a little boring for me. I know is an important one we need to know this story but... is so clear that Seo Won ancestor wasn't the one who killed his love. Because he saw him with the sword on her neck but them he looks the other way when she actually is killed. So really.

Also there is no point for him to have this grudge because her reincarnation is there in the school. So, tbh, for me, is pointless. Just some drama for the sake of it when we just get 4 episodes left *sigh*

I really loved the scene with both of them on the bed, how cute they were omg best couple ♥♥♥
7 3
Replying to Mash-mallow • Dec 13, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
kyung Jun caught woo ram as the mafia before remember? and so many evidence pointed to Jin ha because of Both…
Yes, it is an interesting point the fact that if Jin Ha was mafia he wouldn't have been caught cleaning the shirt, he would had clean it at night because he was awake. I guess we can see this things from our point of view but for them in that situation is harder and they mess up lol.
1 0
Replying to Mash-mallow • Dec 13, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
kyung Jun caught woo ram as the mafia before remember? and so many evidence pointed to Jin ha because of Both…
yeah, could be but when he mentioned the brick in front of everyone and was clear both killed the doctor idk i feel it was more logical to vote for Kyung Jun? tbh the key was what the FL said, none of them were mafia because they said the doctor die not was executed.

And yes Jin Ha was not the smartest one. When he follows and confronts Kyung Jun he ends up doing what he wants again??? it was frustrating to see lol.
0 2
On Night Has Come • Dec 13, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
My face at the end of episode 6 😲😲😲. That they kill the ML was a great plot twist but, sadly, it didn't actually happened. But great cliffhanger either way.

They try to do the even votes and it backfired on them. I guess the game really is just to kill them, i don't think any if them will survive unless they found who is doing this and why.

We already know who the mafia is, well, most of them and not surprised there. Jin Da Beom and Kim So Min which most people in the comments vote for. I'm hoping we still get some surprise with the ML or the best friend being mafia too.

For a moment there i throught Kyung Jun was mafia but from the last episode he isn't and it is about to die. Will this happen for real?

I also found a little unrealistic that they didn't vote for Kyung Jun over Jin Ha. Both killed the doctor and Kyung Jun looked more guilty tbh. This kind of plot armor for second leads is a little annoying.

Still i'm really liking this and can't wait to know what is really happening.
1 6
There is something missing for me with this one. I love the main leads, He was brilliant this last episodes, he was so jelaous of everyone lol. And the way he looks at her is so beautiful and so full of love is a wonder she didn't notice. Yeon Woo is great, cute, funny and very straight forward. What a fantastic FL.

But, the story is not really getting my attention. Too many questions and very little answers to be at the halfway point of the drama. Is like there is so many things happening (The travelling to the future, the possible reincarnations, the grandpa that clearly knows something, the guy who wants to kill Tae Ha, the struggle for the power at the company) that it doesn't really focus on what should be important: Their relationship and their fate. Also too many annoying characters around.

I will say i mostly keep watching because i really love them and i hope to see their happily ever after ♥♥♥
6 1
Replying to Kinara • Dec 11, 2023
I completely agree. The hate for Shuyi and the drama itself is atrocious. To me it was a completely enjoyable…
I notice all the phones have the same sound which in my mind was clearly unrealistic but then when they keep ringing at inappropriate times I understand it was done so we don't hate the sound too much 😅😅😅. this is the second modern cdrama I watched so I didn't have to deal with too much phones for now.
1 0
Replying to Kinara • Dec 11, 2023
I completely agree. The hate for Shuyi and the drama itself is atrocious. To me it was a completely enjoyable…
omg the phones, I wanted to smash a few too always bothering us and specially them 🤣🤣🤣.
0 2
Replying to 10765057 • Dec 10, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
I don't understand this how joo soek (cousin) already knew that she was hanging on the edge after arriving, it's…
He doesn't know, Do Hee lives in the attic so he did the same as Gu Won, since he couldn't take the elevator he took the stairs. After, when the three are already on Do Hee's house probably they told him what happened even if we didn't saw it.

I mean, he is a little sus, but i feel it will be too easy if he was the bad guy since we all expected it.
0 0
On My Demon • Dec 10, 2023
Title My Demon Spoiler
Ahhh poor demon can't handle emotions. He is so outraged that he has feelings for a human is actually fun to watch 🤣🤣🤣. He is soo jelaous of Seok Hoon lol.

This couple is so good i'm loving every minute of them together: How awkward they were the night after the wedding and how at ease they were the morning after. Do Hee saying she is pretty in the morning and him agreeing without even notice lol. The wedding was nice too, she was so pretty ♥♥♥. I would take out that awful family but the rest was great.

Speaking of the family there was a scene on episode 5 where the hitman is sending a message about the locker to someone and then we see the grandson and the son looking at their phones in different places to gives you the feeling that one of them is the culprit, i love how good this was edited.

Seems the grandson was at the locker on episode 6 so... is he the culprit? We see how crazy he is, he killed the doctor so really could be but i still think maybe there is going to be a twist somewhere.

Other scenes i love: Do Hee talking to Madam Ju just before getting married, how beautiful and sad that was. And, of course, that epic end of episode 5 with Gu Won jumping the railing to save her 😍😍😍.

P.S: The secretary and the assistant banter makes me laugh so hard, they're hilarious :D.
17 0
On Moon in the Day • Dec 7, 2023
Title Moon in the Day Spoiler
The last scene of episode 12 was heartbreaking and super well done by both actors but it is true that something is missing on this drama. I can't really point was it is but the last 4 episodes were not as interesting as the others.

We already have the past history and there wasn't anything new or different than what we see before: She killed him. The only thing we didn't know is that she killed his father before. I think sometimes it feels like the drama tries to be tragic just for the sake of it without really explaining why.

Will see if in the end their fate can change but it doesn't seem so :(.
2 0
Replying to phoenixfrost • Dec 7, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
That's the unfortunate result of Bai Lu having two dramas showing at the same time. Many, if not most, of her…
Shi Yan can be a very frustrating character. I don't doubt for a second he really like her but his way of expressing it was lacking. it is funny how he keep asking love advice from his niece lol.

Shiyue was the best, when she write him about how he is gonna lose Shuyi because Yi Yang is more proactive than him, that he need to move his butt already!

communication between them is the real problem, I think when finally Shuyi apologize to him and is completely honest ( great scene because he is carrying her on her arms out of the hospital lol) is when things get good and real 😍😍😍
1 1
Replying to Kinara • Dec 7, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
I completely agree. The hate for Shuyi and the drama itself is atrocious. To me it was a completely enjoyable…
Yeah, I think the drama is great tbh I enjoyed a lot. I expected I lighthearted office drama with a great cast and that is exactly what I got. Dylan and Bei have great chemistry and besides this revenge thing that appears out of nowhere in the middle episodes the story is good too.

I guess people don't enjoy a realistic FL in their dramas but that is what we got with Shuyi and I love her. flawed character for sure but also smart, cute and funny 🤩🤩🤩
2 5
Replying to DA202 • Dec 7, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
If u followed the thread when the drama was airing... yes, there was unnecessary hate on Shu Yi part...... people…
I agree with you 100%. the "hmm" by Shi Yan on the wechat were a thing that got on my nerves and people seems to found them normal? Shuyi worked so hard to talk to him at the beginning tbh. He was not an accessible man.
omg the Yi Yang and Yu You thing. she never lead on any of them. if you went by the comments it seems she had an harem and was with the tree at the same time 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️.

I'm just at 4 episodes to end it and I actually loved the drama tbh.
0 1
Replying to phoenixfrost • Dec 7, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
That's the unfortunate result of Bai Lu having two dramas showing at the same time. Many, if not most, of her…
tbh I just started watching cdrama because it not as easy to find on OTTs in my country as kdramas so my first one was "till the end of the moon" and I love Bai Liu acting there. She is so great. So when I saw her in this one I jump right on it and yes since the beginning Shinyu ios not your typical FL is a more realistic character that give a great value to his work and career. She is smart and resourful and this is what get her the interview with a very close off Shin Yan.
But tbh for me the moment she saw him she fell for him. All the clues where there no matter how sometimes she tries to justify her interest as work. I'm pretty sure she said to Shanshan early on that she have a crush on him.
She never lead on Yi Yang but interviewing him was necessary for her work.
she makes mistakes for sure but, who doesn't? Shin Yan is not perfect either and reading some comments you will believe he is a saint lol.
1 5
Replying to DA202 • Dec 7, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
If u followed the thread when the drama was airing... yes, there was unnecessary hate on Shu Yi part...... people…
I came here when I was around episode 11 to say I love her and found her super cute and I was so surprised to see so many comments hating here for what happened on episodes 26-28. I couldn't say anything because I didn't saw it but now? I just can't believe it. Shuyi made some mistakes for sure but the same as Shi Yan. their communication was awful and it was got them to this point. FL sometimes can't win no matter what 😔😔😔
2 3
Replying to Sh_a • Dec 7, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
Does the annoying ex of the female lead and his new girlfriend have a lot of scenes in this drama
till episode 28 not too much, I barely notice them. they broke up now so I don't know if any of them will appear again. him probably will.
0 0
On Only for Love • Dec 7, 2023
Title Only for Love Spoiler
I stopped watching in the middle of the infamous episode 28 just to comment here because I seriously can't believe the hate Shuyi got. I really can't. I loved her from the beginning and people told me that I will be disappointed in her, that she is a liar, that she played with his emotions. I'm sorry but I'm not able to see this.mostly I think is bad writing because this revenge thing didn't even exist till the writers needed some drama to fill up the episodes. I think she said something about it in the first episode but after? not really.if i want to talk about the characters? the problem is bad communication from both parts. it took 26 episodes to tell Shuyi that Shiyue was actually the real niece. and when Shi Yan got to know everything he didn't even try to talk to her, let get explain.Both of them makes mistakes, please, Shi Yan is the perfect boyfriend? he barely speaks to her and clearly never trust her because he was waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I'm sorry but for me all this hate for the FL was too over the top tbh.
3 37
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Dec 6, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog Spoiler
They're so awkward with each other lol. Hae Na imagination is all over the place it was too funny to watch. Also all the drama with the student and the other teacher. I throught Chae Ah was going to be more annoying as the SFL but she wasn't around most of the time so all good.

Yul was cute trying to give advise to both of them. Of course it is super weird that he give love advice to his teacher but is the intention that counts :D.

I don't understand how Yoo Na can't see the great couple her and Woo Taek make. They're so great for each other. I hope it really happens in the next episodes ♥♥♥.

The vice president knowing about Bo Gyeom was surprising. He acts like his servant or something?

Bo Gyeom seems to be ready to end our couple. Seems now is the time to hurt them since they're happy together. I wonder if we are going to get all his story in the next ep.

That end 😮😮😮!!! can't wait to see what happens.
11 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Dec 6, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
so you want the dead bodies to be lying around? I don't see anything unnecessary about that or weird. its even…
I was talking to a person yesterday who told me this and that makes sense. it didn't get to me that was the FL reason for it that is why I found it a waste of time and energy.
0 0
Replying to wolha • Dec 5, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
I think there's nothing supernatural. Yoon Seo probably has lost her certain memories, possibly related to the…
yeah that's true. I wonder if they will try this in future episodes.
0 0