Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Lithuania
  • Contribution Points: 176 LV3
  • Birthday: July 27
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 21, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
To be honest, I don't really care about it...
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Well, Yoonhak went there last year's autumn, I think. And I have no idea about Hyun Bin, I'm not a fan of his.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
:)) I thought since you love Shota so much, I have to send the request :D
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yeah, it feels weird seeing such a haircut, I felt the same way when I saw Lee Jun Ki in the army. But it fits for Yoonhak, I cannot complain, whereas Jun Ki looked pitiful (even though those two are very alike).
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r_pmEaPehKM/Ttd_xfk0J_I/AAAAAAAALBQ/YAPjNNVoPp4/s400/n5dx.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-h_UILHxBVDY/Tq_bqn14wwI/AAAAAAAAK0E/YYDEG0dCiWs/s1600/161412598_1.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-h_UILHxBVDY/Tq_bqn14wwI/AAAAAAAAK0E/YYDEG0dCiWs/s1600/161412598_1.jpg
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yup, he is. They made a comeback in March already without him. But he's not out of the band, just in the army.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Rain is coming down through the rooftop :D
Oh, I'll also have something to tell you when we meet on Skype, though I said it on Twitter, so if you read that, you'll know. It's about my mom.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Today it's raining cats and dogs here, I think autumn is coming early :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Kinda okay, I guess...
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I got so accustomed to "minus 1 to the highest" and "add 1 to the second place" that I'm confused with changing scores now :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
That's gotta be still something. Though also, why you're not adding to Matsuda anymore? The wider the gap, the better...
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Now I'm really worried... ://
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Violet-sshi, I haven't seen you anywhere for ages... Is there something happening I don't know?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 19, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Me too~ Too bad Yoonhak's in the army.
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Remind me of that, when Matsuda has considerable lead over Taeyang :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Good for you :) I keep voting for Shota, and against Taeyang, so I cannot help you at the moment, sorry >_<
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
???, you're back to Plus minus thread :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
I think now I'll just leave Wonton with her job, I hate that hectic votes, I'll come back another time. But the gap between Tae and Shota is closing, we soon might have our goal :D
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
Hi there :))) You're the one that had to wait until there's more than 1000, right? ;)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Shinhwa!
0 0