Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to Naa • 21 days ago
I’m 8 episodes in and I’m loving the show so far, love the FL (the actress is so pretty to me) for her determination…
His 180 flip is rather baffling.
5 1
Replying to nolatoo • 21 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Yes, she really disappointed me in this episode. 🙄 But, she can’t really acknowledge him yet as the BF because…
The ex could then causally mention it to someone and it would easily make it way to a Lime employee. Gossip has a way of spreading in the most unexpected ways.
2 0
Replying to nolatoo • 22 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Yes, she really disappointed me in this episode. 🙄 But, she can’t really acknowledge him yet as the BF because…
Yes, the episode was nuts 🌰 🥜🔩😔🤨.
2 0
Replying to SimeeA • 22 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
The audacity to talk about marriage on the same day you choose not to acknowledge your BF.
Yes, she really disappointed me in this episode. 🙄 But, she can’t really acknowledge him yet as the BF because coworkers aren’t supposed to date at Lime. She shouldn’t have met up with the ex. That was the problem.
6 4
Replying to SnowWhite123 • 22 days ago
I'm curious Luke's rationale for having no thoughts of their future. Are they just hurt words in the moment cause…
They are just hurt words, in my opinion. He always does this when he feels angry with Flora—says the opposite of what he feels, says something mean and hurtful. Remember, he learned that behavior from his Dad. That’s why he’s reluctant to have her meet his parents. He knows how toxic his Dad is.
4 0
Replying to Momo • 22 days ago
Flora and Luke are basically a dramatic 30-episode demonstration of not knowing how to emotionally fully communicate…
clock it💯
2 2
Replying to Patches • 22 days ago
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Unpopular opinion: Shang Zhitao is the true red flag of the relationship & villain in her own life.
Meeting up with her ex was diabolical and downright stupid. Does she respect or care about her relationship with Luke at all? Even pretend signing-up on the dating app was stupid and insensitive as hell. If Luke had done those things, she’d be climbing the walls with indignation and insecurity.
2 0
Replying to DesertEagle88 • 22 days ago
"Fake It Till You Make It" on Viki
The FL character was so relatable. I understood her insecurities very well. I really liked Elvira Cai in this.
2 0
Replying to DesertEagle88 • 22 days ago
"Fake It Till You Make It" on Viki
It didn’t have a lot of hot moments, and the ML had a player vibe, but the relationship developed realistically and honestly. They communicated and overcame problems.
1 3
Replying to XianXiaFan • 22 days ago
I need something else to watch while I wait for new episode drops. anything else like this show? I love that they…
My Secret Romance 🔥, My Little Happiness 💋, In House Marriage Honey 🍯, Butterflied Lover 🔥, Familiar Stranger 💕, Forever Love (2023)—things get hot quickly in all of these dramas.
0 1
Replying to Momo • 22 days ago
i think people are forgetting the main theme of this drama: " You don't have to be perfect to be worthy of…
💕
1 0
Replying to Jyte12 • 23 days ago
And just a word for any guy watching this drama: if a woman in your life is sexually assaulted, limit your actions…
well-said
0 0
Replying to nolatoo • 24 days ago
He was the hottie second lead in My Little Happiness.
No, I’m talking about the lawyer who liked the FL.
0 1
Replying to Pritikana Dutta • 24 days ago
Can anyone tell me who is the actor playing WILL??
He was the hottie second lead in My Little Happiness.
0 3
Replying to yyanaaaa • 24 days ago
I just started episode 16 and i gotta say, i NEED that dog. It looks sooooo fluffy i’m dying to cuddle him 🥹🥹🥹
I love 💕 him too. So pretty. 🐶🐶🐶🐶
2 0
Replying to Elainah • 24 days ago
I sense love is on the horizon for Lumi!!!!!🤔😊
That new guy is a hottie bear 🐻—a cold 🥶 hottie bear.
2 0