Editorials Replying to Corey • May 1, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I'm always almost convinced she's Gong Myung in drag
She looked so pretty though in ancient Joseon-style with her hair pulled back off her face. I barely recognized her standing beside Huiju during the wedding.
6 0
On Perfect Crown • May 1, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
ππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ
6 0
Replying to nolatoo • Apr 28, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
When they were at the wall, she jokingly said their actions would fool people into thinking that they are crazy…
ππ₯°π―
3 0
On Perfect Crown • Apr 28, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Iβm a fan of the new 8 or 12-episode model, normally. But, βPerfect Crownβ is definitely one that needs the traditional 16-episodes format. There are a number of scenes where I would have enjoyed it if they had gone more in depth. Loving the drama overall though. This is definitely entering my top-five-favorites list.
36 9
Replying to bidulgi • Apr 28, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
not to add to the pile of comments already discussing this to death, but, i do gotta say i'm having a hard time…
When they were at the wall, she jokingly said their actions would fool people into thinking that they are crazy in love. BWSβs micro expression in that moment, with a slightly raised eyebrow, said βGirl, jokes on you. Ainβt nobody playing here. I been crazy in love for a long time.β That is but one example. Heβs nailing this role. His character is repressed and reserved. BSW is nailing it.
6 3
On Filing for Love • Apr 27, 2026
Title Filing for Love
I feel that Secretary Do in βPerfect Crownβ resembles the ML here. They could play bro/sis twins in a drama.
5 2
Replying to RAMking • Apr 27, 2026
Title Filing for Love
Male lead has this baby face
He really does ππ¦π»
1 0
Replying to ksvrg • Apr 26, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
The subs usually miss these. I dont think its a Disney problem its all subs, they tend to just put the name for…
Thanks. I love these insights. It adds so much color and context!
2 0
Replying to Ayah • Apr 26, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Steve Noh really resembles Song Jae Rim. It breaks my heart a little to look at him. Hes doing so good in this…
Ahh yes, they do resemble now that you mention it.
0 0
Replying to nolatoo • Apr 26, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Itβs totally hitting. Checks all my boxes.
Itβs totally giving me butterflies π¦π¦π¦π¦. They each have the ability to care for each other in ways they need it the most. For instance, when Ian asked if she was okay after being egged and bullied by those girlsβthe look on Huijuβs face said, βWait, what, he actually cares about my wellbeing!β Also, that moment when Huiju grabbed the Prince and took him away from the Queen Mother when QM was bullying and blaming him for his brotherβs deathβthe look in face, he was drowning, but Huiju was like a savior in the moment. Not emotional?! No way. Itβs so moving and beautiful. Has me totally in my feels, thinking about their growing π love. They are so good for each other.
10 1
Replying to ksvrg • Apr 26, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Am I the only one who likes Seong Taeju and his wife? they collectively dislike each other but they do help one…
Many of us like Taeju and his wife too.
7 0
Replying to Serendipity • Apr 26, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
As much as I would love for it to be true, I don't think Yirang has any romantic feelings left for Lee Ahn. Maybe…
They had no chemistry.
5 1
Replying to Emily • Apr 26, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I love all the ingredients of this drama but does anybody else feel like it just isn't delivering the juice? Like…
Itβs totally hitting. Checks all my boxes.
14 6
Replying to miunni • Apr 25, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
IM NOT EXAGGERATING WHEN I SAY THIS!!!!.... i genuinely haven't felt this much happiness for a kdrama in a while…
I feel everything youβre feeling π―π.
6 0
Replying to Yellow97 • Apr 25, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
That man can KISS
me three
3 1
Replying to Serendipity • Apr 25, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Is it too much too ask for a lot more baby king and Lee Ahn together? π
I love them together too. Baby King is so adorable.
4 0
Replying to KdrADHD • Apr 25, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Asking for a friend! Whoβs driving the boat? π And a remake of The Titanic ?! π
I too wondered who was driving the boat. π
2 1
Replying to Hae In • Apr 25, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
You guys should check out Filing for love... I was laughing through every scene..
Good to hear! Headed there nowπ
3 1
Replying to gucci_baby • Apr 25, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
this drama has me at the edge of my seat and waiting for the next episode every time ππ
π―ππ¦π¦π¦π¦π¦π¦
4 0
Replying to Disgursting Sheet • Apr 25, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Hui Ju preparing rich events for the ML is such an example, go gurlll
I loved that role reversal. π
4 0

2