Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
On Perfect Crown • May 3, 2026
They keep mirroring each other’s actions. First, he refused her an audience repeatedly despite her pleading, then later on she repeatedly refused him when he kept inviting her to the royal banquet. Another example— first bed scene, he told her to take the sofa but she refused; their second bed scene, she told him to take the sofa but he refused. They really know how to go full circle ⭕️ with each other 😄.
14 2
Replying to shen quin • May 3, 2026
The fact that ian looks like that and haven’t had any relationships before and never kissed doesnt sound real…
He’s not a rule-breaker. Dad’s tyranny whipped him into shape. He wasn’t about to get caught in any scandals with women and sully the Crown. Given his extraordinary restraint and honorable character, it’s both possible and plausible.
12 0
Replying to SoVa Joon • May 3, 2026
This should have been a 16 episode series. they revealed the marriage contract too soon.wedding-poisoning-contract…
OMG 100%. A Director of this acclaim—it makes no sense that he’s doing these reduced-episode dramas. He’s top-tier. He should be doing 16 or more episodes as a minimum. The days of 20-episode dramas seem to be totally over though.
1 0
Replying to AyeshianD • May 3, 2026
The PM (SML) couldn’t pursue FL before because his career aspirations wouldn’t allow for that union… politicians…
Really great analysis. I especially like your explanation of PM’s motives. The thing that sets Ian apart from PM (even though their situations in relation to Huiju and status are similar) is that Prince Ian is willing to deny convention and upset the order in order to be with Huiju. But, PM wasn’t able to make that same choice.
1 1
Replying to AyeshianD • May 3, 2026
There’s more nuance in this show than the audience is giving it credit for…
Totally. 💯
2 0
Replying to wanseong • May 3, 2026
I think he has an underlying condition that hasn't been revealed yet. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it turns…
😮😮😮
1 0
Replying to Molly03 • May 3, 2026
What do you mean ch was left on the steps of the private residence?Did i understand that correctly? The royal…
What is “ch”?
1 1
Replying to Jiejie • May 3, 2026
Plot twist theory, the contract was released either by I-AN or SHJ. or them both.
Exactly. Totally what I thought. I-an is too smart to slip up this royally. (Hehehe🤭, see what I did there.) Huiju is smart too, of course. I’m just saying that Ian was too cool and calm during the reveal of the contract—maybe due to years of practice in front of the media, or maybe because he wasn’t surprised at all that the contract was leaked. What would be the endgame though if he himself revealed it?
3 0
Replying to WilliamBinh51 • May 3, 2026
ep 7 thoughts:okay my shy bbs getting back from the yacht hehehe can't even look each other in the eye and can't…
Ian told her “the reverse of Jeongwu told her”—what do you mean? What did Jeongwu tell her?
0 0
Replying to Shangguan Qian • May 3, 2026
Also what is wrong with HJ's father... hitting the grand prince and now he's acting like he's a caring father...…
When Huiju finds out her Dad hit him, I bet she won’t let that slide. His conduct was unbelievable.
3 1
Replying to BlancaTrueba • May 3, 2026
I really don't understand.So the PM is the villain all along? Is he the one who tried to kill the Grand Prince…
We don’t know that for sure yet. But, he looks sus. I haven’t been able to figure out his character at all.
4 0
On Sold Out on You • May 2, 2026
Does anyone remember Ahn Hyo Seop in “Seventeen Going On Thirty” or something like that? He looks 100% different now. He doesn’t even look like the same person.
9 8
On Perfect Crown • May 2, 2026
The way I cheered for them when they got out of the vehicle in matching white suits 😄👏👏👏They looked so gorgeous in that moment.
12 0
Replying to Mpage • May 2, 2026
That is the one thing worrying me. I loved episode 7, but him being willing to divorce her is not what I wanted…
IKR, I didn’t like hearing that either.
1 0
Replying to Daldajang • May 2, 2026
Shocking realization that Jin Mu happens to be the best father in this drama!
😆😄
2 0
Replying to Cora • May 2, 2026
Title Gold Land
Okay, so the whole episode 1 is basically:“Hi, I’m broke, my boyfriend is trash, and now I’m accidentally…
🤣💯On her back—I couldn’t have said it better.

Lee Kwang-soo tried to mess with our minds this same way in “The Manipulated.” I was like, what in the world? Who in the world? Wait, what??
3 0
Replying to teardrop • May 2, 2026
Title Gold Land
Interesting start, I am curious what happens next.But I really hope she'll get rid of that boyfriend from hell.
The way she does every single stupid thing he tells her to do with such trust and obedience, wow 😲
2 2
Replying to Sx1nflower • May 2, 2026
Title Gold Land
If I were her I would have already left him at the start lol
I already predict he will betray her and will try to take the gold without her knowing.
3 0