Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to Totoro888 • May 9, 2026
Yes really love the relationship between ML uncle and the little king nephew. Very glad that Huiju finally realized…
🥰
2 0
On Perfect Crown • May 8, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
Ep 9–OMGGGGG. So good. I teared 🥺up twice—the Prince Ian/Little King moment and the Huiju-on-her-knees moment.
12 3
Replying to KimSaRi • May 5, 2026
The styling for this drama is horrible, old-fashioned. No writer would choose those horrible clothes. No artist…
agree, Yumi’s clothes were awful
5 0
Replying to Monspi • May 4, 2026
Can i watch this season as standalone as i know that the leads of both seasons don't end up together and this…
The fun of the first two seasons is seeing the various cells and learning their characteristics. Everyone’s Naughty Cell is always a hoot. Yumi’s Emotion Cell kinda runs the show, but Rational Cell, Love Cell, and Writer Cell keep her grounded.
5 0
Replying to Leah Asya • May 4, 2026
uhm maybe i miss a few scenes in the early eps but may i know why did the ml and fl live in the same house? sorry…
He was “convalescing” at her Grandmother’s house after an “injury”, but really he and her grandma are in cahoots trying to implement a new public landowner policy that is being challenged by the nobles in the emperor’s court. It’s a dangerous undertaking for everyone involved.
9 0
Replying to Adri • May 4, 2026
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqHIBMj5DOk Here's the trailer! Seems like we are getting this drama soon! (Hopefully)
Looks like it’s going to be full of laughs😹, action, and romance. Looks good 👍🏽.
2 0
Replying to Peaky • May 4, 2026
Title Gold Land
She has range. Some of her most well known roles include a sex-obsessed ghost, a high school bully, a superhero,…
“Oh My Ghostess” and “Our Unwritten Seoul” respectively
6 1
Replying to nolatoo • May 3, 2026
Title Gold Land
The way she does every single stupid thing he tells her to do with such trust and obedience, wow 😲
seriously 😳🤣😣
0 0
Replying to estheeerrrrr • May 3, 2026
hahaha bws was a model b4 so his physique is really good
💪🏽
6 0
On Perfect Crown • May 3, 2026
I wanted to see Ian’s body more during the wedding night scene. I didn’t get enough. 🤭🫣😄😏
15 3
On Perfect Crown • May 3, 2026
I bet the PM has been trying to keep Huiju and Ian apart ever since that moment in High School when we saw the flashback of Ian tripping all over himself, nervous to talk to Huiju. Jeongwu was watching that whole scene— appraising, calculating—worrying that Ian was going take his girl, when really she was never his girl, just his friend.
8 0
Replying to dramazluv • May 3, 2026
I keep forgetting that the queen is a negative character since the actress is way too PRETTY 😭
I don’t see it. People keep saying that, but I don’t see it. She’s cute, but her ugly personality is all I see.
10 2
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • May 3, 2026
The slap from Huiju's dad was not in the initial scene, but Byeon Wooseok suggested to be slap for real. (BTS)Not…
Whaaatt? I don’t feel that slap added value to the scene, except to enrage audiences. But, I guess it serves as a visual representation of how Prince Ian is feeling about his own “failure” in this situation. He wants to slap himself for not protecting the woman he loves.
4 3