Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ♥ asian dramaland ♥
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Mermaid • Jun 13, 2022
I just have a small confusion hereIn Ep. 15, Taesung guessed Hanbyul's blood group as O and she agreed to it but…
Han Byul didn't literally agreed to Tae Sung, that was a sarcasm to know how Tae Sung thought her blood type was O.
1 1
On Sh**ting Stars • Jun 12, 2022
I really like So Hyuk and Ki Ppeum''s chemistry, I wish they had more screentime T-T. I really enjoyed their scenes especially the way how their relationship developed :] It was a fun drama overall!
4 0
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 12, 2022
"Well, I had to steal your pastries first, then I can steal your heart."
This line is a cliché but it's not cringe when GQF say it, aaa my heart! ><
11 1
On Broker • Jun 12, 2022
Title Broker
May 26 is the airing date? I thought it was just last June 8 huhu (based on Soompi) ... Anyways, all I just want is for me to be able to watch this movie now! TT
1 2
Replying to ilovechikin • Jun 11, 2022
I saw the new trailer. Yinzang ran away? Idk her reason this time coz the trailer I saw has no subtitles. However,…
If that will really happen, then same thoughts to be honest. Though I hope rather than arguing and all, the 3 will talk it out and will try to listen to and understand each other just like what they did on Ep14. I think SYZ is doing well so far.
3 0
Replying to mimosaleaf • Jun 10, 2022
Just curious, is the FL formerly a prostitute? yknow one that provides *sexual services*? from what i understand…
The FL is a musical prostitute, and yeah they only provide music and dance entertainment. But they are like "courtesan" in K-dramas too, because they also provide services for men. The drama didn't actually show the FL and SFL do what courtesans do, but they showed another musical prostitute in the Capital so that's where my explanation came from hehe ~ not 100% sure.
1 0
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 10, 2022
not me swearing to myself just a while ago morning that I'll only watch ep1, but now I'm on ep8 already lmao T-T. this drama is so good, and I love the way how the ML looks at the FL since ep3! he looks sincere and genuine to her :] even the FL, I love how she trusts him ~ she indeed is a good judge of character
10 2
Replying to Evangeline • Jun 9, 2022
Disney's mulan was released last year it's her latest movie. Idk why they didn't write it on her MDL page, maybe…
Oh wait right- I forgot that one 😭 I only saw the trailers before but didn't watch the whole movie. Anyways, thanks for commenting that one!
2 0
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 9, 2022
No way LYF was on break with movies for 5 years but still managed to pull off her role as if she's still used to it?! And also this was her comeback to dramas for 16 years - like miss that was my whole lifetime 😭
I'm still on EP1 but I think I'm gonna like it! This is also my first time to see the ML, so I'm looking forward more to his performance!
5 6
On Sweat and Soap • Jun 9, 2022
okay wait so- they just met and have known each other for like 1 week and-? 😭
but then, jdramas are often like this so let's just see how it'll go. I'm here for Sato Kanta and I didn't mind the ratings before digging in so I should face it lol - and I think I'll be able to continue because of the com sec 😆
4 0
Replying to Elle • Jun 9, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Can't explain how this drama made me feel too many mixed emotions every episode for the past 2 months. I might…
PS: also Hee Sun is coming back again for a netflix movie! I heard it will be an emotional one again, so ig let's support her!
1 0
On Tomorrow • Jun 9, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Can't explain how this drama made me feel too many mixed emotions every episode for the past 2 months. I might be against with some of the fantasy-part of the drama (though I won't say they are 'wrong' since this is fantasy after all), but I genuinely enjoyed what the show gave us. I also love how Ryeon and Ryung Gu dealt with suicidal people after meeting Joon Woong because I, even just as a viewer, am greatly accompanied with those words until now and not only the characters themselves.
3 1
On Why Her? • Jun 8, 2022
Title Why Her?
The opinions about the drama is 50-50, I see. Well let's see how the drama will go on, because I also have mixed feelings with EP1-2 as thee are scenes that I really enjoyed but there are also ones that made me got confused. I also think maybe the title had something to do with the FL's attitude so far.
3 0
lo_ve • Jun 8, 2022
"Successful Story of a Bright Girl" is the first-ever kdrama which aired in my country's television, and so the drama that made my parents love kdramas. And now, I guess it's time to re-watch Fated to Love You because I'm still so young when we watched it so I don't remember a thing. So excited to watch one of the most memorable couple together again on screen!
6 3
On Love in the Moonlight • Jun 6, 2022
have watched some of it while it was still airing on a television channel in my country last 2017, so I tried watching this completely last june-august 2021 but still not finished (8/18) welp T-T. maybe it's because I was already spoiled with the ending or the pacing of the show bored me, though I love the leads. I don't remember much anymore, can someone lighten me up to be encouraged to complete the drama :]
1 0