Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: โ™ฅ asian dramaland โ™ฅ
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

Elle

โ™ฅ asian dramaland โ™ฅ
On Incantation • Jul 28, 2022
Title Incantation
Just finished watching it with my friends a while ago, and the way it's filmed like from a 3rd person's point of view made me feel like I'm part of the movie. It has many gross scenes and things that might be triggering for others, but it's still worth a watch despite having half feelings about the film. I hope there's more in the plot as some parts are quite predictable and still left some unanswered questions but nevertheless the tension is so high that it made me just sit and watch throughout the whole movie, which is a good thing so I'm still somehow satisfied. I also hate to admit this but the incantation was surprisingly addictive lol, they putted good background music.
4 0
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jul 26, 2022
No time skip but they broke up about four times LOL but got together at the end
oh I thought it was only 2 times? did I miss something or...?
1 4
On Why Her? • Jul 26, 2022
Title Why Her?
I already finished it 3 days ago but am still confused what to rate for this drama. As much as I'm impressed again with SHJ's acting, I quite didn't buy the way the plot, script, and the characters were written. The uncovering of the truth suddenly became out of the blue, then unnecessary, then cruel. CTG surely is evil, but him becoming the only one who seems at fault with everything in the end made me feel a bit uneasy, I wish they just made it like the 3 sons were also at fault too since they did bad things on their own will too. Still, HJH is surely terrifying and amazing as a villain, and I was genuinely thrilled in some scenes mainly because of him. HIY and BIH did great too, but though I'm fine with them having flaws as GC and CYS, there's still really something off with how their characters were presented. The show as a whole wasn't that bad but wasn't that good either, with or without romance in my opinion.
4 0
On Brothers • Jul 23, 2022
Title Brothers
I don't know what to feel, but FPJ's AP will end on August 2022!
3 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 20, 2022
I'm quite hesitant to watch this at first as the old posters and synopsis gives off a sad story vibe and I'm not in the mood for sad stories rn huhu, but then almost everyone is saying it is light-hearted so I tried watching the first episodes. Thanks God I did, it was still so good! Our FL went through so much, but all I know is that a greater good is waiting for her.
9 11
Replying to RAMking • Jul 16, 2022
Wow, that fake new not Blind girl is I have no chingu girl from ABP ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎShe looks completely different + Annoying…
I have no chingu girl- ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
1 0
Replying to Pincolino • Jul 15, 2022
This is disturbing. And the most disturbing thing is, that most people don't think it's disturbing. The girl is…
Hmm I think it's fine to like or dislike it, but atleast based on what I saw, your purpose on watching this drama is different from some or most of us. We didn't watch it to see if the cases are really intriguing or what, nor to see it's realisticness. After all, I haven't met someone with autism in real life so I won't be able to compare. I'm watching it to see the female lead's journey, and how people around her will make an impact to her and help her grow as a person despite having ASD. Also, not everyone is nice to her - and what's so wrong if other people love this because of the FL's cuteness...?
8 3
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jul 15, 2022
Woah, I think Extraordinary Attorney Woo somehow broke a record on MDL these past few months. On-going dramas these days normally have below 8.5 ratings in the first half or even the whole time it was airing, no matter how famous tge cast or how good the storyline is, but EAW managed to have 9.0 in the first 3 weeks of airing. Glad that so many people appreciate this and have totally fallen for our Young Woo's charms!
17 0
Replying to theematchabun • Jul 14, 2022
How am I supposed to WHOA WHOA until next week. โœจ๐Ÿ˜ซ
Just saw that spoiler part a while ago (as I'm still on Ep1) and YW is so adorable please...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’—
5 0
On Master's Daughter • Jul 13, 2022
Planning to watch it after airing, but I'm quite hesitant as it might just end up as another Girl From Nowhere as some of its aspects are quite the same with that show. Not saying GFN was bad, but I wanted to see something else. Was it good or great so far?
1 1
Replying to Elle • Jul 12, 2022
Title Dear.M Spoiler
Finished watching it last night, and I'd say it was still a good watch even though it wasn't perfect and the synopsis…
I liked most of the characters even though some of them had flaws, the only thing is that I wish the writer left some space for others to have character growth too - just like to the 2nd couple Ji Min and Ha Neul. As much as I love Jeong Eui, I love it that she has a strong character who is loved by everyone. She got mad at Ha Neul for keeping things to her when she herself keeps things to him. She never tried to understand his point of view, and only focused on how she sees the situation. She keeps on thinking she was the only one who likes her, but what everything Ha Neul do is a sign that he loves her right? She wants assurance, sure, but she said can't trust him that time before they broke up when she saw it herself that Ha Neul wasn't cheating to her with Ro Sa and even wasn't with her near that bar - I don't understand why she wanna break up with him when Ro Sa was the one who made her think that way. Ha Neul on the other side just kept on apologizing, I mean it's a good thing but he could've not look down on himself too much and think everything was his fault. Also I know he was bad at expressing his feelings too, but I wish he could've talked to her about how she kept things to him too. They had good communication at first, but they lack it after Ro Sa did things which is quite reasonable I guess, but they could've made a more convincing scene on how Ji Min and Ha Neul should reconcile.
4 1
On Dear.M • Jul 12, 2022
Title Dear.M
Finished watching it last night, and I'd say it was still a good watch even though it wasn't perfect and the synopsis quite mislead us ๐Ÿ˜…. I think the uncovering of the 'real' Dear.M quite didn't do justice to the show's purpose, I don't know if it's because it's predictable while not making sense or because the amount of time they revealed who is it is too short that it left some plotholes. There were also annoying characters, too sad they were given much screentime ๐Ÿ˜ช. Regardless, I still enjoyed some cute, sweet and funny scenes between the couples, and Jae Hyun also did great for a rookie.
4 2
On A Dream of Splendor • Jul 5, 2022
The show was impressive overall, I just hope the ML got more amount of screentime in the 2nd half, and showed how the 2 SFLs responded as they heard the ML is back with our FL again - after saying those things they didn't mean to him as they haven't known his situation yet that time. Also I really wanna see ZPE and GQF getting married too huhu. Most part of the drama was amazing though, it has a good quality and I enjoyed the performances in the drama + the real performance of all the leads (acting). It had lots of funny and heart-warming scenes, and it's satisfying to see the character growth our 3 FLs had. GQF is such a charming well-written character too, I didn't know CX before watching this but I think I like him more now. They really felt like real people, they weren't shy about showing the characters' flaws which made it more interesting, plus they did well with the script, dialogues, and symbolisms.
3 0
lo_ve • Jun 23, 2022
wait omggg aside from their good acting skills, I just realized that eunchae and jiwon can really pass as mothers, what?!?! look at their jawlines omg, and they quite resemble with each other. so excited for this drama, and queen suzy will be backkk!
7 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jun 20, 2022
omg I think I really love the leads more in ep5, individually and together. aside from even his sister's incident is interesting enough to keep me going, I love how they slowly created a bond even if it only started because of speculations. now I don't think even the trailer will affect much with my enjoyment with the show, plus the cast's acting skills deserves a praise!
7 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 18, 2022
I miss these kind of dramas, the CGI is so good and it had a promising start. I hope it will be great all the way, so excited for Ep2!
10 0
On The Red Sleeve • Jun 15, 2022
I'm happy seeing more and more people watching and appreciating The Red Sleeve, especially our FL Deok Im. I noticed there are lots of people on other sites or even other mdl pages saying they don't like her character, though maybe it's just really based on how we think of her actions or how our perspective differ as viewers... Still so proud of all the cast and crew, the overall quality of this drama was amazing. ^^
4 0
Cho Na • Jun 13, 2022
Ohh, looks like lots of people have known Xiao Zhan through Oh! My Emperor and The Untamed. I'd say I've known that he is Xiao Zhan when I watched Jade Dynasty 1 last early 2020, then I looked for his other works and that's just when I've known that he is also one of the cast in Oh! My Emperor which I've watched in YouTube (but dropped it) around late 2018. I liked his character in the movie, but that didn't really make me love him yet. I didn't watch The Untamed too despite knowing it when it aired last 2019 because I'm not into historical costume dramas that time, I tried watching it last year but still can't go on Ep9 for the same reason - as well as The Wolf last 2020, despite knowing my love Wang Ta Lu was the ML. This year, I've watched The Oath of Love, and that drama was what made me love him even more. I'll try watching The Untamed soon, since I think I'm loving historical, wuxia, and xianxia dramas now. ~
4 1