Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ♥ asian dramaland ♥
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Shiro • Jun 5, 2022
I love that this article is written by actual someone who actually had undergone a transplant, and love it more because it's really helpful for people who wanted to know how real medical world works or just don't wanted t be misguided by dramas lol. Thank you for the info!
Just a little complaint, if you may huhu. It's quite hard for me to read some part of the article because of the editing, when the light-colored text have a light-colored background. :]
1 1
On Pretty Proofreader • Jun 4, 2022
omg! never knew ishihara-san and suda-san, some of my favorite j-actors, have a drama together - until I saw today an mdl article about this 😭 need to watch this asap!
7 0
On Why Her? • Jun 4, 2022
Title Why Her?
okay friends, don't be mad if this drama might have a love triangle. its main reason is for HIY to finally feel what it feels like to be the fl's priority. 😔😔😔 /j
7 4
On Why Her? • Jun 3, 2022
Title Why Her?
Yesss feed us with more powerful female leads please, SHJ really slayed her role! Also thanks God HIY is finally first in the line lol, and the cinematography is so cool - especially in that seaside scene for me. I already can smell a good building-up of plot and characters coming based on the Ep2 trailer!
13 0
On Eve • Jun 3, 2022
Title Eve
I quite feel like SYJ's haters made multiple MDL accounts to rate this drama below 5 or something lmao, though at the same time most dramas which just started airing have this kind of ratings. Naur I hope I'm just really overthinking it.
15 5
On One and Only • Jun 2, 2022
Title One and Only
Just curious about something hehe. I haven't watched this drama yet (but is planning to soon). The literal english translation of the novel title is "One Life, One Incarnation – Beautiful Bones" then one of the alternative title is "Love Your Bones Forever." Is it some kind of idiom in China? And what does it mean?
2 1
On Break Shot • Jun 1, 2022
Title Break Shot
Kylie looks so hot here, and happy that she's quite getting a lot of attention lately on TT! I hope this won't disappoint. ~
2 0
On Dear.M • May 26, 2022
Title Dear.M
Not an NCTzen but I'm so happy for Jae Hyun's drama debut! Gonna watch this for him and Jeong Eui >.<
8 0
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • May 24, 2022
I really miss this drama, I suddenly remembered what the older sister of my friend told us that last 2017, when it aired in my country, it was really well-received that Filipinos managed to made it one of the most-trending on twitter worldwide after the airing of the pilot episode. Also I'm still pretty young when I'm really into this show, yet the lyrics of almost all of the OSTs were still printed in my mind. Until now, MLSHR theme songs are still my favorites.
1 0
On Sh**ting Stars • May 23, 2022
Title Sh**ting Stars Spoiler
I really think that Jung Yeol (Tae Sung's assistant) and Bo In (Han Byeol's colleague) is that Secret Couple welp, because they secretly went to the terrace last time right and Jung Yeol said before that his girlfriend is someone who is curious about him - which is Bo In, as what the drama showed us in the past episodes.
Also it looks like we have 2 other potential couples, aside from the 2 that we already have. So 5 couples overall, where the 2 had love triangles (and the 1st one is already resolved), then 2 Enemies-To-Lovers couple + Secret Couple so 5 overall. I just have to think of them first so that I won't be bothered much with that scary ahjumma lol.
10 1
Replying to alexandr4 • May 23, 2022
the housekeeper is scarier than the psycho dentist from strangers from hell
naur ofcourse that's lee dong wook- TT
1 0
On Tomorrow • May 21, 2022
Title Tomorrow Spoiler
The ending was really satisfying, especially they gave us enough closure with Goo Ryeon and Joon Gil's! I just wish they added an epilogue with what happened to Jun Woong and Cho Hui hehe, as they showed us a Red Thread of Fate and that is also the title of the last episode so I thought it could have something to do with them too (and not just with the past events). Though, it's understandable that they didn't add more considering each episode should only have more or less 1 hour. Anyways, I'm still glad with how everything turned out to be and I'll definitely miss the Risk Management and Escort Team. ~
9 0
On Tomorrow • May 21, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Tomorrow is finally coming to its end, and I'm grateful to come across this drama. Its first impression to me wasn't really great, I thought it will just be about some people who'll help suicidal people and beat those who made them like that into pulp lol. But as the drama goes on, we slowly see the important messages each episode holds and the courage it showed to shed light on what suicidal people are going through, and how exhausted they are (mentally and physically). Also, I really need a simple emphatic human like CJW in my life xD.
6 0
On Sh**ting Stars • May 21, 2022
Thanks God they didn't drag the love triangle, and I feel like Soo Hyuk and Ki Peum can be a great pair as they both looked so professional but had affectionate side. Also I'm already so happy for Tae Sung x Han Byeol and Jae Hyun x Ha Na, but Ep10 preview had much tension that it's making me re-think if this is really a light-hearted drama... Writer-nim, please don't create misunderstandings that lasts for so long. 🙏🏻
10 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 20, 2022
Oh My, I just saw the new posters a while ago, and I'm really surprised to see the leads wearing costumes as I only know they acted together in a modern drama so I immediately go to Bai Lu's mdl profile and saw TTEOTM. Now I can't wait OMG! I really love their chemistry in Love Is Sweet so I'm sure they'll do really well here. I'm sooo happy to see BL and LYX work together again!
10 0
On Rising with the Wind • May 20, 2022
I feel like wanting to watch it because of GJ, GZT, WXY and WZM but the plot written here in MDL is quite confusing to me, though the newly-released posters and cuts looked sweet. Does anyone know if the novel had a lot of misunderstandings and all?
2 1
Sly • May 20, 2022
I remember reading this article last July, and now I came back here as I already finished watching Love And Redemption last Cheng Yi's birthday lol. I'm not really a fan of costume dramas before, but now starting to like Xianxia and Wuxia dramas because of L&R! Glad I watched it, maybe I will watch Ashes Of Love soon.
PS : It's fun reading the comment section lol, half like L&R and the other half like AOL. But despite having different views and opinions about the shows, I'm sure they are still both worth it to watch.
1 0
On Love Never Fails • May 19, 2022
I just saw the trailer a while ago, and I feel happy to see Yuan Bing Yan and Liu Xue Yi together on screen again! I just finished Love And Redemption last Cheng Yi's birthday lol, and I became a fan. The only thing is, as I just finished that drama I still can't get over with their roles there that's why I might find it hard to get into the story. 😭
6 2