Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ♥ asian dramaland ♥
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

Elle

♥ asian dramaland ♥
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 27, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
I'm really enjoying AOS so far, it feels refreshing as S. Korea don't much (if not never) produces this type of drama before, which looks like Xianxia in Chinese. I only have 2 concerns now:
#1 Why did the real Mu Deok (JBY) appeared when Jin Mu's right hand man who run wild, and Uk was about to switch souls? How did she saved Uk that time?
#2 Based on Ep18, when Jin Bu Yeon appeared in the ice stone, she talked to Naksu and knew that she is staying in her body, so where is her soul staying? How come she's on her senses when all those happened?
I hope these will be answered later or tomorrow, I'm so excited for the new episodes. ~
5 1
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 24, 2022
I thought before that it's already good enough for the writers to make XLH a simple witty FL who uses common sense, but now it seems like I'm loving her character and her growth more than I expected, especially in the latter episodes. Too sad iQiyi doesn't have much hope on this drama before as they did not promoted this much, which I think is the cause why the CGI and editing at some parts aren't that good. This drama is really doing great overall, can't wait for the last 6 episodes.
9 2
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Aug 20, 2022
I just can't explain how I love the relationship dynamics this show had, all the interactions between YD and YY/TZ (whether it's sweet or sad) with their little bickering alone can make my whole day. I also love all the sceneries and CGI they used, and seeing their BTS scenes make it so much funnier. Everything in this drama is a pleasure to watch! 😭💜
15 1
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 20, 2022
I really love DW's facial expressions here, he gave a strong impression from the start and until now that impression haven't changed or dissipated, even now that he became more humane as DFQC. LBFAD might really became my most favorite drama of him so far!
14 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Aug 17, 2022
so I just wanted to share this as I just became fond of wuxia/xianxia dramas this year, I've only watched a few and never thought that I'd love them! 😂

things I learned from xianxia dramas and the plot-based, (not-so?) reasons why I started wanting to watch more:

â—‹ misunderstandings. I used to avoid dramas with much of this (LAR ehem), but I don't know why I suddenly loved it when it comes to historical fantasy especially when it comes to a heart-breaking scene.
○ frustrations and angst. aside from the same reason above, I can let my emotions run wild all I want while watching scenes with this. 😆
â—‹ heart-warming moments. because there are lots of tragedies, these moments somehow can be more relieving especially when we see a happy ending. and with the cgi, cinematography, and effects, they make every scene much detailed and better.
â—‹ bittersweet love line. it takes so much effort for a love to be build in the middle of never-ending sufferings, but the hope to see one's character growth and finally choose the 'right' path awaits. we all also can learn from these characters' experiences - especially when the story is well-written, whether they're realistic enough or not from our perspective.

these are (some of) my thoughts after watching the last episode of IS: P1, maybe I missed some other thoughts a while ago but it's fine. all I ask for now is really just the season 2, thank you so much for reading ~
11 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Aug 17, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1 Spoiler
The ending left a pierce on our hearts, but still love the flow of the story and how good it ended.
The poem at the end was amazing. However, this one line seems to not leave my mind at all, "Their fate of entanglement, did she recover what she had lost? or did she lose what she had recovered?." 😭
I hope Season 2 will be aired very soon! I need it like rn fr!
11 1
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 12, 2022
At first, XLH said that the symbol on DFQC's forehead was from Wulan something, then he thought that she might be from Xilan Clan because of the heart curse, then DY said she was the Fairy Goddess who's engaged to CH based on the Tianji Mirror, then RH said she was the Goddess of Xishuan as she can purify spirits. So in short, XLH is the Goddess of Xishuan, a fairy from Xilan Clan. Am I right...?
7 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Aug 12, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1 Spoiler
Funny how history really repeats itself, whether inside or outside the drama.

📌 Some little yet relevant details and/or events revolving around our couple which happened in the Heavenly Realm also happened in Mortal Realm, so bittersweet.
📌 Ying Deng will always and will forever be the annoying being no matter where she go and what she does, she just don't know when to stop sigh. I'm so done with her. 🙄
📌 While Cheng Yi's roles unknowingly devote himself for love and suffer without his lover knowing what he had done for her (IS and LAR), Yang Zi's roles is giving her all for love but also stab her lover with a sword and suffer as she still sincerely love him. (IS and AOL).

Should I cry or laugh over this? 😭🤣
10 0
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Aug 12, 2022
It's really so dangerous when DFQC and XLH swapped souls, we'll be the first ones to die instead of them because of out-of-breathe everytime she (in his body) don't act accordingly based on his personality 😭. Both Dylan Wang and Esther Yu surely impressed me with their portrayal of each other's characters though! and their chemistry is on the spot.
8 0
Replying to DramaBuff • Aug 8, 2022
How's this drama's CGI/Visual FX compared to ALP? I'm planning to watch this in highest resolution to enjoy it's…
To be honest, the CGI at some parts in Ep1 was quite off, but the cinematography is amazing and the overall quality is good.
3 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 6, 2022
We already just finished Ep15, but I still never got bored since Ep1. Maybe this will be my favorite work of the director and the writers, as so far there's no clues for me that they'll mess it up. AOS is well-paced and the comedic and romantic elements doesn't seem to be forced, thanks to leads and all the cast's acting. I can't wait to know the whole plot but at the same time I still don't want this to be finished already, now I wonder if the postponement of Ep17-18 next week is a bad or a good thing.
6 3
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Aug 5, 2022
I'm confused with the airing schedule. Last days 2 eps aired in a day but yesterday it's only 1 ep, then MDL says it airs everyday but everyone is waiting for Monday (which means there's no IS today until Sunday). Can someone share the airing schedule? Thank you!
1 1
Replying to cindy lian • Aug 4, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 1 Spoiler
when does yingyuan regain his memories of yandan?
Remember, the Heavenly Emperor told him before he left the Heavenly Realm that he will help him to make his memories still intact, for Ying Yuan to remember his main goal in the Mortal Realm - to find the demons who hid there after the Celestial-Demon War, that's why his memories are in his Celestial Vest? Maybe the Heavenly Emperor made his dreams as the starting point on how he can regain them.
2 1
Replying to cindesaurus • Aug 4, 2022
I’m watching from clips (cannot do angst in real time) and I was pleased with how YD’s character was very…
From what I remember, it's Zhi Shi - Yan Dan's twin who was manipulated and by that Lamp Lady. Also, she saw herself how Ying Yuan also treat others her sister good which caused the misunderstanding, she thought he never knew it was her who took care of him in the cottage.
4 2
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Aug 3, 2022
The size of the mistakes committed by CSS every single day is growing in size. She did forgery this time that…
You were right about CSS committing a mistake, but the forgery was still for the sake of Crown Prince and all his family members so I don't think the soldiers will be affected, His Majesty wasn't ruthless for him to punish them when they were just following LBY's commands. Considering how LBY approved of her idea, it can mean that he know they won't much suffer huge consequences. Plus he knew who stole the Tiger Seal, and as long as the king won't know then all is well, but I still agree with you though that CSS must apologize to LBY as she haven't yet. Also using fake coins wasn't better, because fake coins don't hold any value so it was unfair for the people in the country who will get them, the 3rd Princess isn't just being selfish buying all the luxuries for her own pleasure but can also possibly make the agricultural and industrial sector of the country go bankrupt when these coins continued to circulate.
7 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 2, 2022
Others might be sad with today's last scene from Ep32 as our couple had another unresolved (yet) argument, yet it ended so good for me and some of us too for sure. CSS and LBY confronting about their worries and what troubles their mind about what their partner do shows how much they care for them while still staying true to themselves and have self-respect, plus it's one of the ways on how to have a proper communication in a relationship. They both had a point, but also had their own flaws and shortcomings. I had to praise the author and all the cast and crews though, for making this drama more realistic and for writing a character like CSS and LBY. Other FLs will just accept it that the ML is 'protecting her from this scary palace/world' when he didn't tell her everything, glad that she didn't just agree to it because he's the one who dragged her to that place by proposing to her. At the same time, we can't blame LBY as we know how aside from he wanted to protect her, he wasn't used to sharing his thoughts with others, was used to him protecting people rather than him being protected, and also have his own plans that others mustn't know. LBY was right about talking to CSS what he was feeling that time though. Now that they've talked about it, I'm sure this will make them stronger than ever as a couple and have more growth as individuals.
13 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 1 • Aug 1, 2022
My gosh, I just knew not so long ago that most xianxia dramas are all about love in different lifetimes, hardships, sacrifices, misunderstandings, full of twists and turns, but still tried and watch this since yesterday as I love the leads and is curious about the plot. It started being so light-hearted (from Ep1-11), then mixed emotions after - but of course, with the expectation that everything will go the way we all want it, so it's worth the risk (atleast now hehe). Judging by how the comsec look like rn, my will to continue watching is now higher than a while ago. Can't wait for the next episodes :D
11 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 29, 2022
Part 1 was an amazing ride, it focuses more on CSS's journey and growth. The only thing that I'd say I don't like is the LBY felt like an SML, atleast for now. But don't get me wrong, it didn't made me disappointed with the show. Since NN was never thought by her aunt before, it made sense that the plot is going this way. Of course I have some minor complaints with the plot because of some reasons, but the show still gave me hopes that they will be explained or resolved in the next episodes - and that's enough for me.
9 0