Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ♥ asian dramaland ♥
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to 7805023 • Dec 11, 2022
there’s an upcoming movie apparently so this won’t be the end! https://twitter.com/myliziwei/status/1592087501438869505?s=46&t=DHiq5oa9Fyg3qNHWLJrp5A
omggg thanks for the info! ^^
2 0
On The Glory • Nov 6, 2022
Title The Glory
Can't seem to imagine SHK in this kind of role, still putting my hopes up with this drama though. I hope this won't turn out messy, as I'm looking forward with LDH's comeback.
4 0
On Weak Hero Class 1 • Oct 31, 2022
Based on MDL's synopsis, it sounds a bit like Cho Byeong Kyu's role in The Uncanny Counter. But let's see! So excited for Jihoon's comeback in dramas. ^-^
3 0
On 20th Century Girl • Oct 31, 2022
I love the storyline, cinematography and everything, the only thing is the ending... My tears just didn't drop, they got stucked in my eyes. It was still a really good movie overall, sweet and simple but ideal to watch in a rainy day. ~
6 0
Replying to 1812 • Oct 31, 2022
yeondoo looks exactly like nct doyoung
I thought I'm the only one who noticed 😭 she looks like his girl version
3 0
On Seasons of Blossom • Oct 30, 2022
I bingewatched Ep1-14 last Friday, and without much expectations, this drama pulled my heartstrings. I didn't expect it to be pretty heavy, but nevertheless I'm enjoying it. Bo Mi, Jae Min, Jin Young, and Sun Hee's storyline was quite interesting, but I'm more hooked into Ha Min and So Mang's, I really like their characters. My girl Kang Hye Won still needs a bit improvement with her facial expressions, as she was normally like that since I've known her last 2018. It didn't made me disappointed for even just a bit though, I think the show is doing well overall and I can relate at some point too. Can't wait for Ep15-16!
10 0
On Maria Clara and Ibarra • Oct 10, 2022
It has been so long since Philippine TV produced a historical drama, and the story looks promising. With this having 100 episodes, it's quite hard to expect too much (that it won't drag afterwards) but I surely must say that I enjoyed the first 6 episodes.
8 0
Replying to YESMISSA • Sep 16, 2022
it's really the fault of both, even the ML has its faults, it's also a problem of timing, it's really difficultbut…
I feel equally sorry for both sides, and at the same time I can't really blame them too. <|3
2 0
Replying to Cho Na • Sep 16, 2022
Usually in romantic dramas there are showering flower petals but this one is popcorn, lol. One bounced off his…
Good to know it was funny, I was a bit unready to start this a while ago as sometimes Season 2 in dramas quite disappoint even just the few first episodes started huhu but it seems like I just have to take the risk and enjoy now. ><
2 0
On Maid's Revenge • Sep 12, 2022
Wait so- based on the synopsis, the ML killed FL's father. Does the FL know it already that's why she seek shelter in his family's home to get close to him, or just purely because the SML is her fianceé? I don't mind spoilers, just want interesting plotlines and likeable complex characters hehe :)
1 4
Replying to Lisa • Sep 9, 2022
Title Immortal Samsara: Part 2 Spoiler
I couldn’t understand how yy yd reborn & met in yelan mountain again in ep 60? Can anyone explain?
I haven't watched the extra episodes yet (because of too many reasons) but I think it's because we saw in Ep59 that thay still have some fragments of their celestial body existing in this world and their primordial spirit was still there so it's possible for them to reincarnate or resurrect just like in most xianxia dramas.
7 2
On One and Only • Sep 4, 2022
Title One and Only
Just started watching this one a while ago after hesitating to finish since last year (when it was still airing, as I don't want to be broken-hearted that time lol) and now I'm on EP9. I tried watching this for Bai Lu, and ended up falling for Ren Jia Lun too. I know the ending will not went to how I want it to be, but I'm excited again on how the story will take place! Love Shi Yi and Sheng Chen's chemistry so far. ~ (220904)
3 0
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Sep 2, 2022
I'm sorry, I know laughing is out of place but ... I don't know why but after seeing how people reacted on the last 2 episodes (which basically means spoiling myself), I should be pissed off or be annoyed - but I laughed instead ... I don't know what to do anymore haha.
6 18
On Love between Fairy and Devil • Sep 2, 2022
The way how Xiao Lan Hua literally stepped forward to accept the price she must pay to be Dong Fang Qing Cang's wife and be the Moon Empress will forever be iconic! She bravely took the punishment and show her sincerity to everyone in Moon Tribe, while typical FL would say "I don't deserve you" or "Let's break up" something and will give up her love for the ML. I mean it wasn't necessarily bad if the story went that way, but it's 100x way better that it didn't. It was so satisfying when I watched that very scene, until now I can't get over it. Xiao Lan Hua indeed set my standard higher! One of the best FL in dramaland seriously, fight me.
37 11
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Sep 2, 2022
Literally screaming (and screaming inside) for the whole Xuan Ye and Ran Qing's scenes on Ep53, I got goosebumps seeing how Cheng Yi portrayed this anti-hero character - and the tension my goodness! I'm so excited to see how their story will take place.
10 1
On Immortal Samsara: Part 2 • Aug 29, 2022
The rating is still not moving up, but nevermind we all (who have watched IS) know how this drama deserves to be more known. The relationship dynamics are amazingly fulfilling, I love the way how they treat each other. The characters don't make petty decisions, especially the main leads who were witty and sensible and always keep on supporting each other. A bit of its format might look cliché for others as other xianxia is like this, but I'm telling you it wasn't repetitive and boring as you think it might be so don't be holded back and give this show a try. :)
22 2