Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: β™₯ asian dramaland β™₯
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1

Elle

β™₯ asian dramaland β™₯
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 1, 2022
I'm sorry for kinda laughing at BYJ's parents' moments 😭 I mean it's rare for adults with a 20+ child to show their love affection for each other like that, right ...
10 0
Replying to RAMking • Mar 1, 2022
MDL needs to change NJH from Baek to Back Yi Jinit was on his id as Back Yi JinSorry to the subber i kinda trolled…
Is the hangul λ°± or λ°•? Cuz they sound almost the same that I'm hella confused too 😭.
3 3
On Business Proposal • Mar 1, 2022
From what I remember, the ratings here a while ago was 8.8 ... Why does it suddenly became 7.8 lmao 😭 Haters attacking or what? Because most of the feedbacks I saw everywhere are positive.
13 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Mar 1, 2022
Wow, the transition of this drama is really a top-notch! And apparently, a lot of people already stated their theories which makes it more fun to watch for me. No matter what will happen, with NHD and BYJ's personality and how their relationship grew so far, I really believe that it will end in a positive way.
16 2
Replying to ssamb • Feb 27, 2022
Idk, feels like Gorya needs some character developement too🀣 and why the fvck is she so trusting and like gullible?…
Yes, I also think Gorya needs a bit character development. I think that's also the point of the drama, there's no way all of them are already perfect except Thyme. The other F4 members, just like Gorya, also needed growth even though they already are not a pain in the ass lol. I hope we'll get to see a (maybe) better execution on how they'll show it, and manifesting even just some comfort scenes in the next episodes because Ep10 hurt us argh.
8 0
Replying to barbora • Feb 26, 2022
wait omg there are?? i never would have known thank you so much for this comment, i just checked them and they…
yes omg, sorry I just saw your reply rn ... I tried them out right after I've seen the stickers and now I often include them in my TRS scene edits πŸ’—
2 0
On The Red Sleeve • Feb 26, 2022
Woah, it turned out that the Cute Cutted Scene where Deok Im is trying to put King Jeongjo's head thingy (I forgot what it's called) on his head but can't reach it as he's tall and her hands are short, was also in the novel. It's just that in the novel, Yi San was still a Crown Prince that time and Deok Im was just fixing his hair, not putting the head thingy. What a cute little detail. πŸ˜­πŸ’—
https://unlocktheredsleeve.wordpress.com/chapter-1-3-b-thinking-of-you-cont/
7 1
On Business Proposal • Feb 26, 2022
The teasers really looked so promising! I already love the 2nd Couple as it looks like their love story is interesting and I'm sure both KMG and SIA will do great as always, and also excited to see our KSJ again on screen as she did great on her last drama. Just looking forward to AHS's performance for now, the last saw him on Abyss like 2+ years ago jaskdjs. Manifesting for this drama to turn out being a gem!
3 1
On Forecasting Love and Weather • Feb 26, 2022
After I've watched EP4 last week, I finally know why the original title is Office Romance Cruelty ... I just wonder now how they'll show us the development arc for the 4 main leads and how they're going to stretch the plot line to 16 episodes now that we saw how fast-paced their relationships are.
3 0
Replying to JYtheGuy • Feb 25, 2022
wdym
Not related hehe, but I like how you used "they" as a pronoun for me because you don't know my gender hehe. Anyways, thank you for explaining to them the context of what I've said!
1 0
Replying to Woorie • Feb 25, 2022
Title Reset
From cloud drive. Before last loop when they were in hospital xiao he yun asked her if she remembers detective…
thank you! now my mind don't have any doubts anymore 😌
1 0
Replying to rhoeas • Feb 25, 2022
Title Reset
In the 24th loop, LSQ got the picture of evidence from the witness and asked whether the picture was stored somewhere…
ohh omg, thank you for answering! <33
1 0
Replying to Blizzardahm • Feb 25, 2022
Title Reset
I will never look at pressure cookers the same again.
HAHAHAHA same πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ»
1 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Feb 24, 2022
This….https://m.dcinside.com/board/redsleeves/88951?recommend=1
Sadly, I can't understand a thing despite knowing how to read Hangul ... T-T
2 0
On My Love from the Star • Feb 24, 2022
The fact that this drama is the actual reason why since when I was younger, I believed in the theories that some obsessed fans were actually hidding cameras in stuff toys before giving them to their idols. πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ»
3 0
On You Are My Glory • Feb 24, 2022
I've watched YAMG when it was still airing, but I still clearly remember how Yang Yang's eye expressions are so damn great, and Dilraba slayed portraying her character. They both delivered their lines so well, and this drama managed to be one of my Most Favorite C-drama. The way how their relationship developed and so the romantic feelings were indeed amazing, I need more dramas like this. ✨
12 0
On Twenty Five Twenty One • Feb 24, 2022
Woah, the last time I remember checking this page, 25-21 had 8.3 ratings ... Now it finally get back to its feet as this drama deserves! 🀩 The ratings didn't became 8.9 again but 8.7 is already so good. I'm just hoping for one thing atm, and that is for the older NHD to slowly grow on me in the latter episodes huhu, idk why but I still can't get into her ...
11 0
Replying to Misu • Feb 23, 2022
Hye Yoon has a special relationship with Trumpet creeper flowers πŸ˜…πŸ˜…β€Episode 2: Trumpet creeper seeds Extraordinary…
I suddenly thought maybe that was the reason why she was the chosen FL here πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ»
3 1
Replying to gatalito • Feb 23, 2022
Title Reset
Chinese 5G I guess!! loooolIt is so fast that it bends even Time...! ha ha haaaaaaaI have a better question though.…
Ohh, right, I also realized that yesterday evening ... But umm can you like- mark this with a spoiler? I think it is hehe, I hope I'm not offending you. Thank you!
1 6