Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 19, 2019
Replying to Masy • Mar 18, 2023
I’m watching it but imo, the novel was more interesting than what they’ve done with the series
Where did you find the novel?
0 2
On Royal Rumours • Mar 17, 2023
Does anyone know if there is an English translation of the novel the drama is based on?
0 1
Replying to MONA_CEN • Mar 17, 2023
is it recommended ? give me a hint guys...currently Im on Road home, but need something for this weekend :)
It’s cute so far!
1 0
Replying to Kate • Mar 17, 2023
Title Peak Time
🎤 Vocal A - Time Of Our LifeFor the practice, I have to say I really love Yoon Hyeok.For the performance -…
I liked all the dances and am glad there was only a small Pt difference between them. But I was definitely a fan of the abs in C 🔥 the judges reacting made me laugh
4 0
On Peak Time • Mar 16, 2023
Title Peak Time
I’m sad this show doesn’t get as much love as another K-pop virtual reality show currently airing. The talent on the show is good
14 3
Replying to Alexasopretty • Mar 8, 2023
This drama is a little of everything right now. The humor, stories, love, and heartache is such a good pain.
Youku or Viki for official
0 0
Replying to fancy • Mar 5, 2023
I wish I could know for sure how this is going to end. It's killing me. I want them to all end with a happy married…
If it’s a sad ending I’m going to riot
2 0
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Mar 3, 2023
One of the Lamu moments I noticed was after she plays that harp thing and she feels embarrassed and she leaves…
When he clutches his heart at the thought of giving away a treasure as a bday present… so good.
1 0
Replying to wenkexing • Mar 3, 2023
XD omg di lanjue and yetan dancing while stealing stuff in ep15
Di Lanjue is so upstanding.
0 0
Replying to wj6 • Mar 3, 2023
after watching the blood of youth and a league of nobleman, wulin heroes and the journey of chongzi were both…
Yes those are the two I’m watching now too haha. Plot for warm on a cold night sounded cheesy and FL in it annoyed me at first but now I really like it
1 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Mar 1, 2023
Di Lanjue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Why did he dress like that???Wait, I haven't finished laughing 🤣🤣🤣
Yes just randomly as a lady in pink. This show is amazing
1 0
Replying to xianxia lover • Mar 1, 2023
Everyone that's sad about the soul shards, they are still part of YQ!! This is him being stingy about presents…
Hahahahah this is amazing
2 0
Replying to fancy • Mar 1, 2023
Short rant: Bi Qiong is so shameless. YQ is only back because of YT’s hard work and effort and because they…
? Were we watching diff trailers?
0 3
Replying to Lashey • Feb 28, 2023
You should see Chen Xing xu in fall in love with the lighter and the princess actress ... That is one of my best…
First half of Fall in Love is amazing; I felt like it lost some momentum in the latter half but it was still a great finale
2 0
Replying to Lotlotlots • Feb 27, 2023
For anyone who is into trailers and spoilers, this bilibili user always posts extended compilation, longer than…
19 min!!! That’s substantial
1 0
Replying to mandy_marie • Feb 27, 2023
I don't know if this has been mentioned before. I have just started watching episode 1 on Viki. Is it just me…
I’ve seen people mention on Viki. I watch on Youku and no issues
1 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Feb 27, 2023
Mei You Qing’s greed is on another level!! He only married Ye Tan because he saw that the couple was getting…
I found it hilarious
2 1