News
Replying to AncientLoveGoddess • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Same director and musical director for The Blue Whisper as well. Ashes of LoveThe Blue WhisperThe Starry Love…
Oh interesting! Maybe I will try blue whisper after all
0 1
Replying to prixih • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Am I the only one getting slightly annoyed at the main OST playing in almost every episode and even in scenes…
I like the ost but agree we hear the same five songs a LOT
1 0
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Starry Love
lol.. he is upright in his own way and cute personality
😂 I def was also like “whoa he was hiding a lot of muscles under that void costume” 👀
3 1
On The Starry Love • Feb 27, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I have never loved mortal arcs so much. The pacing is amazing - they don’t drag it out
12 0
Replying to zibeeb • Feb 26, 2023
Title The Starry Love
wait where are ppl watching ep 17 & 18 subbed already? help a girl out pls
Youku
1 0
Replying to Licorice • Feb 26, 2023
Title The Starry Love
My favorite moments from today episodes:- cute puppy couple- brave Qing Kui - amazing relationship between sisters…
Everyone needs a friend like HaiChao to keep it real 😂
1 0
Replying to Nicole the Greek • Feb 26, 2023
Title The Starry Love
In the new raw trailers Qing Kui cuts her own throat with a sword infront of the heavenly emperor. What the hell…
Link??
0 1
Replying to Light • Feb 25, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I don't know if I should watch this drama or wait until the last episode to know if it's worth it or not.There…
At ep 15 I think it’s great but you’re correct, no idea for second half. (I haven’t read the novel)
1 1
On Boys Planet • Feb 24, 2023
Title Boys Planet
I’m enjoying the show but whoever is editing could really tone down the number of rewind /replays during the performances 😅
8 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Feb 23, 2023
Title The Starry Love
So YQ literally saved the 4 realms and the 3rd prince instigated attacking him while he was still weak. So despicable…
Waiting for character redemption arc. It’s still early
0 0
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Feb 23, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Haichao is good, but I'm not Chao Feng, so if I go with him it will be boring 🤣 So I'll bring Wudai. he's got…
The muscles were a pleasant surprise 😂
0 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Starry Love
XS flying through those rocks, and only one little scratch on his face. Who believes that? 😂
Shhhh necessary drama magic so we can continue enjoying how beautiful his face is 😂
2 1
On The Starry Love • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I’m sad I started the show because I want to binge watch the whole thing but have to wait for the ep to be doled out 1-2 at a time 😂
5 3
Replying to Cluster_of_thoughts • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Starry Love
Coriander plant : breathesMe : 🤔🤨🧐
I keep wondering if there is some plot twist for her
1 1
Replying to CherryBlossom16 • Feb 22, 2023
Title The Starry Love
I can't believe Consort Xue following her son’s plan in ep 9. Hilarious. Mother and son are alike. 😆
I love his mom
4 0
Replying to Mdzhela • Feb 22, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
Distribution license is in!! Scheduled to broadcast in April:))
I’m so excited for this drama!!!
2 0
Replying to Levitate14 • Feb 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
This was also my take, that it was a time of peace in the realm which is why there is not any "big plots" in the…
Sorry should have clarified - Ancient Love Poetry.
0 1
Replying to Levitate14 • Feb 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
This was also my take, that it was a time of peace in the realm which is why there is not any "big plots" in the…
Is it worth watching?
0 3
Replying to cutie_daisy • Feb 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
The best thing about this drama is chofeng's main assistant or this gaurd who is always by his side like his expression…
He’s def comedy gold
1 1
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • Feb 20, 2023
Title The Starry Love
ep 5.YeTan's hijinks in the heavenly realm are freaking hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. Interesting that…
I watched a trailer for ep 9 and based on that I think the third void prince’s mom going to be awesome too
2 2