Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 19, 2019
On Falling into You • Oct 4, 2022
Y’all I’m watching but I’m a little tired of the same whining from Duan Yucheng. Totally crazy behavior. FL lets him get away with a lot
4 4
On Falling into You • Oct 2, 2022
7 episodes in and really enjoying this so far. Great underdog sports drama so far. I like both leads, though am more invested in the sports aspect than romance.
0 0
Replying to LovE385 • Oct 2, 2022
Coach Luo is such a girl crush. Even I found her swoonworthy when she piggybacked Yu Cheng up 5 floors to see…
I LOVE the fl!
0 0
Replying to ennekube • Sep 30, 2022
Did you try "Night of Love with You"? It's a mini drama and the FL has more shades of gray (former villain).
Hahah woops, I see you've already seen and liked it. My bad :)
2 1
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Sep 30, 2022
I think the fact that the Heroine and Hero met before and know each other dampens my liking for the show. This…
Did you try "Night of Love with You"? It's a mini drama and the FL has more shades of gray (former villain).
1 3
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Sep 30, 2022
And I love how the SML is not two dimensionals. He got principles (no kids in a brothel).
I mean he also randomly murders a guy for fulfilling his orders but not knowing he wanted the FL unharmed so. he's still a bit psychotic
2 1
Replying to FreeTolive • Sep 29, 2022
Only 4 eps and I have decided Ji Ho is the ML I want 😂Okk...On a serious note, ji ho is kinda much more interesting…
I too love the ML and want moreeee
2 0
Replying to deidra • Sep 24, 2022
so she was dreaming.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Right?! I was like, wait, did this turn into “Healer” when I wasn’t paying attention 😂
1 1
On Love in Contract • Sep 24, 2022
I enjoyed the first two episodes. Am I the only one who likes the male lead more? SML more classically good looking but there is something so vulnerable about ML I like more
23 9
On Maid's Revenge • Sep 17, 2022
The storyline is a bit cliche with exaggerated villains and the FL makes many stupid choices early on. But the ML is extremely hot, if you can handle how domineering he is in the beginning
2 0
Replying to E-Media Arts K • Sep 12, 2022
Someone posted on Twitter regarding Girl No.4: https://twitter.com/Iheartu02/status/1564899360730652672?s=20&t=drLyF2V-ZgILzkUYU9Eu2A.…
I think ep 3. She didn’t show up yet in ep 2 part 2
0 0
Replying to Kamlyn blossoms • Sep 12, 2022
I am liking this cast. They're not too much shy kind of people and get along with each other well. The phone call…
Where can you watch the raw? WeTV app is releasing the sub version but only two out so I’d rather watch ahead without subs 😂
0 2
Replying to SucorraDae • Sep 6, 2022
ep13 is a good time to reset. this was too much for me. just start over geesh. she went from having strength to…
I want to know too! Is there a second time travel?!
0 2
Replying to CeeVieAre • Sep 6, 2022
I am surprised time travelling plot in Cdramaland is allowed again.
I think "reset" is okay. The actual Cdrama "Reset" that released earlier this year has been one of my favorites of 2022. (Totally different from this though - that one is a thriller)
1 1
Replying to EunAeYoon • Sep 6, 2022
Title Lost Track of Time Spoiler
Could you give a very short description of what it is about? Because the details synopsis makes no sense.
For the record, Prince Qing may be the second male lead -- he is one of the people that betrays her within the first 3 episodes, and is one of three princes that have showed up in the drama so far. You'll learn quickly if you like the drama or not because it shows the entirety of the FL's first life within the first 2-3 episodes, including what goes wrong.
2 1