News
Replying to fangirlinph • Sep 6, 2022
Title Lost Track of Time Spoiler
Because it’s either Mu Ze or First Prince. The royal family is targeting her, if you remember, First Prince…
Why isn’t she willing to trust 9th prince more when she clearly likes him?
1 2
Replying to EunAeYoon • Sep 6, 2022
Title Lost Track of Time
Could you give a very short description of what it is about? Because the details synopsis makes no sense.
Yu Anran (FL) is the daughter of a rich businessman that controls 36 ports in the empire. She meets and falls in love with Prince Qing, but ends up betrayed by multiple people she trusted and dies. She mysteriously awakens back in time, at the moment before she meets Prince Qing. This time around, can she change the future?
3 4
On Lost Track of Time • Sep 6, 2022
Title Lost Track of Time Spoiler
So I finished ep 12 and one aspect of the drama that annoys me is the FL insistence she still needs to ally with the SML to “save” her family. I don’t get that at all.
1 11
On Lost Track of Time • Sep 6, 2022
Title Lost Track of Time
Glad I gave this a try despite the nonsensical drama description. 6 episodes in and quite enjoying it so far. First few ep focus on a storyline where it all goes wrong for FL. Remainder of series appears to focus on a “redo” - she woke up back in time and is she able to change her fate.
5 6
On Side Story of Fox Volant • Sep 4, 2022
Title Side Story of Fox Volant
Does anyone know if this stays true to the novel? Loved the first few ep but nervous about the ending
0 0
Replying to ennekube • Sep 3, 2022
Title E-Pop of China
Just finished ep 6 and enjoying it!
Finished ep 8 and still like it but there is a lot of filler
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 28, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Cliffhanger ending!!!!!
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 27, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Nooooooo why does the preview scream sad ending to me. Argghhh
3 0
On Street Dance of China Season 5 • Aug 21, 2022
Title Street Dance of China Season 5
Love this show and glad it is back with some amazing fresh new faces
1 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Aug 20, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
Am I the only one who isn't feeling this drama? Hard to get into it. Maybe skippable?
Everyone has their own taste? I love this one precisely because it is so focused on individual characters and feels more “real”. It is also refreshing that romance is not front and center but a refreshing backdrop, kind of the way it was in Hospital Playlist
3 0
On Today's Webtoon • Aug 20, 2022
Title Today's Webtoon
Nooooo I hope nothing happens to the Peeve Weapon guy. He is one of my favorites in the whole show
4 2
On E-Pop of China • Aug 20, 2022
Title E-Pop of China
Just finished ep 6 and enjoying it!
1 1
Replying to MamaMay • Aug 19, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I do have to tell everyone if you are planning to watch the last 8 episodes. Read the dialogues carefully. If…
The pacing is crazy fast
0 1
Replying to Zenn • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
I fell for it and bought it lol
I did too….
1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Cliffhanger and then a prompt for purchase of an express package to see the rest. Well played Tencent
8 2
On My Naughty Assistant • Aug 18, 2022
Title My Naughty Assistant
It’s a bunch of drama cliches strung together in a series of 4 min episodes. The male lead is gorgeous though
8 7
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2 • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
The scene with CSS and Empress was so sweet - I love their relationship
5 0
Replying to Licorice • Aug 18, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Interesting if LLTG was original script, and we didn't know any spoilers, I can imagine anxiety in recent and…
I’d be more nervous the show would fall apart at the end. Been disappointed by cdrama before! With this I know I’ll be satisfied by the ending 😂
2 0
Replying to krissy • Aug 16, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 2
Does anyone have any recommendations for variety shows to watch that have full episodes with english subs?
Street Dance of China and Epop of China (YOUKU)
0 0
Replying to Miss Alexandra • Aug 16, 2022
Title Checkmate
I think that people tend to compare this drama too much with my roommate is a detective . Yes I know that it’s…
I actually dropped “My Roommate is a Detective” because I found the FL obnoxious and I am really happy the focus is on the murder mysteries in this one …
4 2