Editorials
Replying to Levitate14 • Jul 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Shao Shang could work as a handyman really. The traveling handyman lady!
I’m happy they make her so competent
1 0
Replying to Mariah James • Jul 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
and the Grandma who wants to steal all her sons from their wives 😆 😆 , she is really shameless.To think…
It’s so overly done that it’s kind of funny. And the sons and the wives all know it and exchange looks. Kudos to the first and third sons for trying to buffer their poor wives
1 1
Replying to George iliopoulos (iGiwr • Jul 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
cinematography is for school to study
The lantern festival was soooo gorgeous
3 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
Ep 6 - the desk incident and the Lantern Festival. Thumbs up for FL. Now I’m in! The teasers for ep 7-12 look amazing too. Can’t wait for next week!!
10 1
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • Jul 6, 2022
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
The drama is going to be a slow burn for sure. There is a lot of melodramatic scenes but some are legitimately funny. The FL is a gray character ,and not sure yet if will like her or not. Looking forward to the next few Ep!
4 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 3, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I’m disappointed Cho-yeon was so petty. Kept hoping they’d subvert the traditional 2FL trope. Oh well
4 3
Replying to GoodRick • Jul 3, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Is it revealed why the then leaders of the four families kill Naksu's father who is the constellation recorder…
If it was just that, then why would the maid have told Naksu to hide from her father? Seems like the father killed the maid. I buy the soul shifter or something else more
1 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jul 3, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
15 more
Omg basic math fail…. 😂😅
0 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jul 2, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
15 more
Why 15? I thought the series would be 20 and if there was a part 2 it would be stand alone?
0 3
Replying to OneAjhussi • Jul 2, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
One body can't live with two souls. Sooner or later, this will have to be resolved.
I thought she didn’t run wild because she had mastered hwisu?
1 1
Replying to Arte_Miss • Jul 2, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Which King? The current King or Jang Wook as the King?
Maybe she will kill the current king so that Jang Uk can ascend to his rightful place
0 1
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Jun 29, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
The mysterious man is Lee Cheol (Teacher Lee) He is a mysterious figure who is good at magic, and is called Master…
Where do they mention him before?
0 1
Replying to AngiBorahae • Jun 29, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
I enjoyed this drama. But I have to say that I liked the first half much more than the latter and the ending was…
The ending was definitely unexpected. Felt very much like filler and was very jarring compared to the previous 11
9 1
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Jun 15, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
Wahhhh cliffhanger…
0 0
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Jun 13, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
If the series is supposed to end June 29 how are they only releasing on Wed?
0 1
Replying to Stella Silveira • Jun 12, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
I'm really liking this one, the first EP was kinda of weak comparing to the others but every episode os better…
I accidentally started with ep 2 and sounds like I’m not missing much by skipping ep 1?
0 1
Replying to pipper_beggs • Jun 12, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
The reenactment of sleeping together in Ye Sul’s future vision, Min Hu’s worry for Ye Sul breaking the flower…
There is a lot of kissing for a kdrama! (At least compared to others I have seen)
1 0
Replying to Evangeline • Jun 11, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
So, we need to wait til next thursday.. if only they still provide Fast Track 😔😔😔
I just saw no Sunday episodes this week! Sad … 🥲
0 1
Replying to seokie • Jun 11, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
atp i think im going to do a challenge of studying 2 hours straight each time i see a wrtw comment on this drama…
Can you study that many hours in a day? Lol
0 0
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 11, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
Did you see the teaser trailer for ep 24? Major plot twist coming maybe?! Going to be a long wait to next week…
2 0