Editorials
Replying to hafizadam • May 3, 2022
Title Master of My Own Spoiler
just watched episode one but the Secretary Kim vibe is too strong, I cant bring myself to watch next episode.…
You will start with the vibe but it disappears quickly. Like that this one really focuses more on the FL's career development. And there is a second male lead entering the picture by Ep 9.
3 0
Replying to MJN • May 2, 2022
Title Master of My Own Spoiler
Watching episode 6 right now and Tian got talked to and now is all whiny, but she talked that way to NM, so she…
You need there to be characters to hate so you can root for our FL more! On that note, success?! I agree the character is the worst stereotype of a SFL right now. I'm definitely in this drama to watch our FL grow and succeed.
1 0
Replying to Nauriya • May 2, 2022
Title Master of My Own Spoiler
I love 6-7 episode. I have a feeling that LJM asked SY to hire NM and lobbied for her all along. Although I hate…
I know you're probably right, but I still hope that ML didn't lobby for SY to hire NM, because it will feel like undercutting her accomplishments before she even starts. I'd like her success to be on her own, and not because of ML.
3 3
On Master of My Own • May 2, 2022
Title Master of My Own
Does anyone know if the novel was ever translated?
0 0
Replying to SamWantsToBelieve • May 2, 2022
Title Master of My Own Spoiler
What we have here is a truly hateful ML. He is rude, condescending, pompous, selfish, and more than a little sexist…
I’m so glad she quit and ready for the real journey to begin!!!
1 0
Replying to RAMking • Apr 26, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
Yep, i think that would have perfect ending for the seriesI think last 5 episodes may be about the international…
That would be amazing.
0 0
On Falling into You • Apr 26, 2022
Title Falling into You
Trailer looked excellent!
2 0
Replying to sydney • Apr 23, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
Xiao tian 💔💔why they have to kill him?my heart is shattered after watching today's episode.
I cried buckets
2 0
Replying to Evangeline • Apr 22, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
I already sent my complaint to youhug in the comment section of episode 31😒😒
Haha! The thirsty fans want their drama fix!
0 0
Replying to shuting • Apr 22, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
Can't find much about it, specially because some streaming services doesnt share views counting. I only found…
I also loved Arsenal Military Academy but that is the polar opposite of this (wayyyy more about the romance)
1 1
Replying to Bordeaux • Apr 22, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
I love YangYang but Chinese military life just doesn't peek my interest... what a waste of good chemistry w YY…
I like romance but think it is unnecessary in this drama. I am really enjoying it the way it is (and I loved YAMG). To each their own :)
1 0
Replying to shuting • Apr 22, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
lmaois a good excuse to watch it again hehe
I also just went back to rewatch the first half of ep 1 now that I know who the characters are!!
1 1
On Glory of Special Forces • Apr 22, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
Ep 30-31 were amazing. Kudos to the show for keeping the momentum going this long
3 0
On Who Rules the World • Apr 20, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
Is the drama good/worth watching?
0 6
Replying to ennekube • Apr 15, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces Spoiler
I actually couldn’t tell based on the credits. Which one?!
Nooooo I love that guy. He was with Yang Yang in kings avatar too and I liked him there too
0 0
Replying to Last Empress • Apr 15, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
bcz of the ending credits we already know who's going to die I'm sad cuz I love this character😭
I actually couldn’t tell based on the credits. Which one?!
0 2
Replying to George iliopoulos (iGiwr • Apr 9, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
director say no romance between yan po and ai qian
I prefer no romance in this type of drama - so I’m glad!
9 0
Replying to shuting • Apr 9, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
There's a schedule on the photos here
Thanks! So glad we will get some every day. Enjoying this a lot so far!
1 0
On Glory of Special Forces • Apr 9, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
Any advice on how to find the release schedule for this drama? Is it 2 ep every day of the week or only certain days?
0 5
On Glory of Special Forces • Apr 7, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
Yes!!! 5 episodes in and so good. Everything I hoped it would be so far.
1 0