Editorials
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 11, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
A main couple that communicates?! Woohoo!
11 0
Replying to SpicyLime • Jun 7, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
Not sure. It's evident that he really cares for his son. They have some past beef they need to sort out. He doesn't…
I’m wondering if ML will have to make tough decision about whether to break family ties and bring down his father or compromise his values, and that decision may affect whether relationship with FL is happy vs tragic?
0 1
Replying to geechoo • Jun 7, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
ML actor said this drama had the most kissing scenes he's ever filmed lol but I'm not sure if all of it made it…
Lol I do think he’s married so I imagine that can be awkward. I love him as the ML here so far.
1 1
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Jun 5, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
Amazing chemistry. Very enjoyable series!
I love the interactions between ML and FL. Even the side characters likable so far
5 0
On A Dream of Splendor • Jun 5, 2022
Title A Dream of Splendor
Trailers for next week’s episodes look on fire. Fast moving plot. Can’t wait!
0 0
On Rewriting Destiny • May 18, 2022
Title Rewriting Destiny
Anyone know the name of the book this is based on?
0 0
On Master of My Own • May 17, 2022
Title Master of My Own
Cen Yu Hang needs to win a best friend in a drama prize. Hahahaa.
6 0
On Master of My Own • May 16, 2022
Title Master of My Own
Ep 29 was a thumbs up. Looking forward to the last three episodes
3 0
Replying to d0rkylilcutie • May 15, 2022
Title Master of My Own
Following the novel the slap that pushed NM over board & the break up is coming tomorrow. Here is the link for…
Bravo FL!! She took the high road and I love it. Going to wait until tomorrow so I can watch all three together
2 0
Replying to d0rkylilcutie • May 14, 2022
Title Master of My Own
I can't wait for the bankruptcy, slap, & break up coming tomorrow.
How do you know it’s coming tomorrow?!
0 1
Replying to Roxy • May 14, 2022
Title Master of My Own
LOL, did SML hint at her moving in when she won't even let him kiss her?
Just spending the night I thought?
0 0
Replying to carolinacdramalover • May 14, 2022
Title Master of My Own
Me through most of this drama: I am looking forward to seeing him suffer after all he has put her through.Me after…
Same!!!
1 0
Replying to ennekube • May 12, 2022
Title Master of My Own
It feels more realistic? The drama is centered around older characters and at this age, people are more set in…
I need to check out this other drama you mentioned now :)
1 1
Replying to LouM • May 12, 2022
Title Master of My Own
Both Male leads are unlikeable for me...
It feels more realistic? The drama is centered around older characters and at this age, people are more set in their ways or have been affected by previous life events. There's a different feeling than you'd get with a youth drama. I like seeing the slow character evolution of the ML, and I loathed him in the first few episodes.
1 3
Replying to Janis16 • May 12, 2022
Title Master of My Own
I liked CYH's psychological test... "ning meng or ms. feng?" 🤣😂
He isn’t favorite character after our FL for sure!
1 0
Replying to Pearl Harbor • May 12, 2022
Title Master of My Own
When ML suspects in a cdrama that SML is suspicious then it always turns out to be true and they later rescue…
Yeah I liked how they handed the second leads (male and female) in “My Little Happiness” wayyyy better. It doesn’t all need to be toxic
1 1
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • May 12, 2022
Title Master of My Own
I like this drama. I like the ML/FL dynamics. Though a jerk, I like the ML :D
You’re here! Didn’t know you were watching this one too :)
1 0
On Master of My Own • May 11, 2022
Title Master of My Own
I actually really liked the direction that Ep 21-22 went. Interested to see where the twist at the end of Ep 22 will go.
6 0
Replying to Asmita_139 • May 10, 2022
Title Master of My Own
I might be the opposite to most people here, but I really liked the last 2 episodes (17 & 18). Maybe because I…
Right now I wish she would have a happy life with 2ML, successful professional life, and ML can just regret it later and suck it up
1 0
Replying to lovehj • May 3, 2022
Title Master of My Own
He wasn't in My Litte Happinesee. was he a minor rolde in this drama?
I liked him and definitely had SML syndrome in "My Little Happiness." I hope he doesn't become a villain here. I liked how they handled the second lead roles in that drama and hope they can do that here -- classy, and like normal humans not supervillains. But the way SFL being portrayed already in this drama has me skeptical.
0 4