Editorials
Replying to SIMPLE • Apr 3, 2022
Title Legally Romance
Ep 31 will air tomorrow, same way ep 32 the day after tomorrow and ep 33 the day after that. This is because of…
Thank goodness!!
0 0
Replying to Xiaofang • Mar 19, 2022
Title Legally Romance
Wow just after she just woke up fromcoma and just started going on with her life in preview 24 ex bf comes back…
Darn my version only had previews to ep 20 :(
0 0
Replying to sulkytofu • Mar 18, 2022
Title Legally Romance
I am a little worried too, because without spoiling too many things, even when Qian Wei and Lu Xun get together…
I read the novel after getting partway through the drama and have generally loved the adaptations - for one, the drama makes the FL smarter and with her own goals, and Mo Zixin is a more layered character. I am also curious how much the drama will focus on present day in the second half or if it will be abrupt like in “Romance of Tiger and Rose”
0 1
Replying to jojonua • Mar 18, 2022
Title Legally Romance
Ep 1, what's with this harstyle of Lu Xun? Keeps distracting, was looking more at the hair than listening or watching…
The crazy hair was a thing when I went to watch his drama with Wu Qian too. Luckily they tame it down once the drama goes back in time!
3 0
Replying to Jeffiner2001 • Mar 17, 2022
Title Be My Princess
In the US available on IQiyi app for those looking for it. I couldn't find it on Tencent
I’m using Mango TV app to watch in US
1 0
Replying to _sunflower_ • Mar 17, 2022
Title Legally Romance
Yeah it's good and funny ,except the 1st ep, specially the present time, it can be boring for some but the rest…
I was not into ep 1 the first time, but went back and rewatched after finishing ep 12, and at that point it made a lot more sense!
2 1
Replying to JessieCake • Mar 17, 2022
Title Legally Romance
I just finished episode 12, , so happy that the next episode will be in 4 hours and not days! Song Zu Er is pretty…
Yes I loved her in the speed skating drama and I’m liking her here too. And I didn’t think I’d like Z’tao but his character won me over. Too sweet
1 1
On Legally Romance • Mar 17, 2022
Title Legally Romance
Ep 13 made me smile soooo much. I’m scared where the drama may go from here since it’s not even halfway!!! (Loving the drama so far and basically hoping it keeps up the momentum!!)
8 1
On The Oath of Love • Mar 17, 2022
Title The Oath of Love
Just started ep 2 and so far can’t stand the FL’s character (too selfish and impulsive for my taste) but maybe that leaves room for character development? If doesn’t improve this might be one I drop.
3 2
Replying to Jo_Cutie • Mar 16, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces
Tencent got license for this drama today.. hope it releases soon!
Hope so! Been waiting a while. Trailer looked promising
5 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 15, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Still loving this show as the perfect sweet light rom com. Is this 12 ep or 16?!
1 1
Replying to Tetsuyaforever • Mar 14, 2022
Title Dine with Love Spoiler
Watch spoiler for eps 12 and the ML ex is back and she know the passcode for Yu Hao house... errrr... I hope I…
Golden opportunity for ML to realize lingering attachment gone
3 0
Replying to xuehua • Mar 14, 2022
Title Dine with Love
Wanted to watch this so bad but the subs are ruining it for me...hopefully someone picks this up and subs it better…
The subs are auto generated and not edited for accuracy so sometimes the translation is wrong but the drama is still quite good despite it
0 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Mar 14, 2022
Title Dine with Love
Impossible happened--- Mature and strong female lead in a Chinese romcom drama👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I love how competent they make her.
2 2
On Legally Romance • Mar 13, 2022
Title Legally Romance
I didn’t think I would like this and glad I hung around for ep 2 because now I’m hooked. Super cute so far.
4 0
Replying to i heart lusi • Mar 7, 2022
Title Business Proposal
hands down this is the best sismance drama
Yes! I already like that they're showing healthy friendship between women in this drama instead of just catty jealousy over men, etc. Love that this is not going to be the 2FL trope this time.
2 0
Replying to Knavery • Mar 7, 2022
Title Business Proposal
This is a really strong start to this drama. In terms of making a TV show, I think it's easier to make a good…
Yes, and if they can stick the ending. With 12 episodes I'm hopeful that the filler is minimal and the pacing will stay good.
2 0
On Business Proposal • Mar 7, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Ep 1-2 had moments too over the top but I loved ep3. And the four main actors/actresses are so ridiculously good looking and so enjoyable to watch
4 0
On The Autumn Ballad • Mar 6, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
Now for the big question of what to watch next!!
1 8
Replying to the_wanderer • Mar 6, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad
The little boy belongs to a woman whose house she's been staying in
Tencent, master of the misleading trailer cuts 😂🤣
0 0