Editorials Replying to badgersupremo • Oct 10, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi and William Chan's 'Love’s Ambition' sweeps popularity rankings in China
I just cant stand chinese modern drama. they all suck even the best ones. Low expectation is cause of the so called…
Have you watched Meet Yourself? I thought that one is really great. Haven't found a modern healing drama that can beat it, even from the Kdramas.
18 2
Replying to Wookie • Oct 10, 2025
Title The Manipulated
Can't wait for revenge, according to writer we will gonna satisfied with the revenge more then the movie, I'm…
There was the mother in the movie and I was really sad for her. I hope there is no mother here.
0 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
1. What is Murong Yao after? He claims harming FSG was NOT part of his plan. Yet he seems to be out to kill the…
I must have missed that!
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 9, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
1. What is Murong Yao after? He claims harming FSG was NOT part of his plan. Yet he seems to be out to kill the…
Oh...I thought he was only in cahoots with XJS.
0 2
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 9, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
1. What is Murong Yao after? He claims harming FSG was NOT part of his plan. Yet he seems to be out to kill the…
Is it confirmed that he's not working with the PM and empress?
1 4
Replying to coffeecookie • Oct 9, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi and William Chan's 'Love’s Ambition' sweeps popularity rankings in China
Zhao Lusi looks excellent and I will watch her edits but the ML is downright old, creepy uncle looking and not…
I seriously don't know which part of William Chan looks like a creepy uncle. Is it his glasses? Or yours? Haha. He's very charming and based on what I've read, the Chinese audience love him. Younger actors may not have the weight to carry off this role as well.
22 2
Replying to Chaindante • Oct 9, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi and William Chan's 'Love’s Ambition' sweeps popularity rankings in China
Your drama reviews are ridiculous
Because of your comment, I went to look at the review cos Joy of Life is my fave. You're right. It's ridiculous and the reviewer has no basic understanding of the drama at all. In fact, this person is better suited just watching short dramas. You can almost tell this person goes for superficial good looks, chemistry, and probably hot bod.
4 1
Replying to Kerlaw • Oct 9, 2025
Article Zhao Lusi and William Chan's 'Love’s Ambition' sweeps popularity rankings in China
Yes, she is a great actress. What what did Chinese people, etc., do? Tormented her. Is it true the news that she…
I won't be surprised those comments are created by the "water army" someone hired to smear her reputation.
6 0
Replying to Uvimolla • Oct 6, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
This drama is a hard watch honestly and the leads don't have any chemistry but zhao lusi is popular. It reminds…
I got the same feels when I started on it but the story is interesting and the show became very captivating. There is a plot! I think I started to like it by ep 4 or 5.
0 0
Replying to Michelle • Oct 6, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
it’s interesting how the ML calls the FL his “ai ren” which kind of translates to my lover but they translate…
You're right it means lover but it's also a proper term used in China when it comes to their spouse. It's widely used and heard in many Chinese dramas.
2 1
Replying to Princess zayn • Oct 5, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Yess
Thank you!
1 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 5, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Watching early episodes. Is the identity of the one who shot Fu Yi Xiao revealed? Is it Xia Jing Shi?
0 2
Replying to xchosenz • Oct 5, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
are they going to work on a project together???
Eh better not. She's pretty but a weak actress. I can never finish her dramas if she's lead.
0 0
Replying to Bao Bao • Oct 4, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
I think of Kim Jiwon and Gong Yoo
I would go with Kim Jiwon and Ji Chang Wook. Park Min Young would be perfect too.
2 1
Replying to IamNaheed • Oct 4, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
Can I take back my words when i said its getting better.... I mean i see the subtle developments in their relation…
I agree it's OTT but both the leads were so good with the OTT, its so entertaining to watch.
3 0
Replying to twinty • Oct 4, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
How many of you cringed at this part of ep 20 but still love it? 😂https://x.com/cheesecatrina/status/1974439831767003313
I love it and keep rewatching the scenes and the bts. They look so good!
0 0
On Love's Ambition • Oct 4, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
As I watch this, I keep thinking who will make the perfect FL and ML if they remake this into a Korean version.
6 27
Replying to Da-mimi • Oct 4, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
i like the clothes designed by YAN studio..are these kind of designs specific to a region in china? any knowledgable…
They remind me of tribal clothes from Yunan.
0 0
On Love's Ambition • Oct 4, 2025
Title Love's Ambition
I love their cosplay. Not a fan of Barbie and Ken but they both look so cute in pink.
5 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Oct 4, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
I thought he looked worse in TWOE, the one right after he emerged from being bashed in the police station and…
Ahh...I see. There was also a comment on how he lost so much weight that his cheek bones were so prominent. Can't wait to see his range of emotions in this one.
1 0