Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to ksmljh • Sep 21, 2025
Title Mobius Spoiler
Ep 12 revealed my theory that MYZ is also a timelooper!!! He did all those things to avoid suspicions but he is…
I wasn't sure about him being a timelooper till ep 11 when his wife revealed he tends to leave after 12 midnight. But I though he was the killer cos his surname was a giveaway with that threat video.
0 3
Replying to kyujin25 • Sep 21, 2025
Title Mobius
This looks good should i start thiss?
If you like suspense and thriller, you should. This is gold.
3 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Sep 19, 2025
Take it as the longer he stays in the system, the more info. about the world and stories are downloaded to him.…
Ah ok. That makes sense. Cos the system did say he'll lose more of his real self. Thanks for that clarity.
1 0
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 19, 2025
How is it QS can remember his childhood days now? He was transmigrated into the story as a youth and he didn't remember what happened before. Did I miss something? Was there an integration of some sorts?
1 4
Replying to Gone • Sep 19, 2025
Currently on ep 18I paused before I even finished the episode because wtf did I just witness??? The two brothers…
The brothers ruined the show. The show is way better without them. And in the latest episode where QS is now recognized as the leader, I'm bracing for more stupid drama from the brothers.
0 1
Replying to sawargaa • Sep 19, 2025
Title Mobius
time loop?is this same genre with Reset?
Almost similar but more complex too. I think this is way better.
2 0
Replying to Mellow231 • Sep 19, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
It's not so simple unfortunately..tvn took a huge bet early on with jcw in k2 and although it has huge popularity…
But aren't we all glad he did not pick Twelve? Also, I don't think it's a matter of TVN picking him. It just depends on the script and production house. There were a couple of popular actors who didn't do well on TVN shows too.

Gangnam B Side did well but not comparable to TWOE. Queen Woo I did not watch and it was kinda obsure too.
1 1
Replying to gingerkiss • Sep 19, 2025
I hardly see any romance though. I personally don't fancy the actress playing Tang Fang but I would admit she…
Yeah, I remember that part and in the recent episode, she made her feelings for him more known but at least it's not a lovely-dovey relationship so I'm good. I hope they keep it like that.
0 0
Replying to Little Master • Sep 18, 2025
In the interview Cheng yi said LCZ has really less scenes.
It does look like it. Half of the show is over and we only have a handful of his scenes.
0 0
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 18, 2025
I hope we can see more of bad boy LCZ. I'm so tired of the brothers, LSF and that red phoenix. They really wore me out in the last 2 episodes.
4 2
Replying to Gone • Sep 18, 2025
Watching this for Cheng Yi. Originally, I just wanted to watch Fox Matchmaker but the show never dropped so I…
I hardly see any romance though. I personally don't fancy the actress playing Tang Fang but I would admit she is decent and quite likeable here. But yes, no romance. I much prefer bromance for this type of wuxia dramas like MLC.
0 2
Replying to Dream • Sep 18, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
I hope the rest of Ji Chang Wook’s dramas are only on Netflix and tvN. Other networks’ promotions are really…
Yeah...so glad Scandal is on Netflix.
0 0
Replying to Live your own life • Sep 18, 2025
Person Ji Chang Wook
Everyone report this list it's so disrespectful to changwook 👇 https://mydramalist.com/list/4J5vND53
I reported when I first came across it. It's an annoying list but I doubt reporting would remove it. It's basically a stupid list for other actors/actresses too.
0 0
Replying to The Journey of Legend • Sep 18, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
You really should remove those links. The whole idea of that trashy website is to get traffic. The more exposure you give it, the more toxic content it generates.
1 0
Replying to RedPhoenix • Sep 17, 2025
These few episodes are so painful to watch. Not only because of XQS’s tragic life but also I feel like the direction…
I was cursing and swearing the whole time I watched the recent 2 episodes. Like what's with the brothers? One moment they are crying over his death and the next moment, they are cursing and kicking him? Like do they have no brains? And while I rejoice that the ML gained more power, his emotions are all over the place. I just find all the story development very odd and I find all their acting very weird too. I was just warming up to this drama after ep 9 but now I'm getting frustrated. The only ones who are bearable for me at this stage are Tang Fang, his 2 friends, and maybe his sister. The rest just flip flop too much.

Oh all that standing around watching someone get beaten...really...I don't know what the director of this show is doing. I seem to be watching a 1980s production.
6 4
Replying to gingerkiss • Sep 16, 2025
I jumped to ep 9 and it got better. I agree the earlier episodes were a yawn feast.
Oops so sorry for the spoiler. >.<
0 1
Replying to gingerkiss • Sep 16, 2025
I jumped to ep 9 and it got better. I agree the earlier episodes were a yawn feast.
TBH, I skipped so much before that Tang dude died that he didn't make much of an impression to me. Red Phoenix...oh dear...I don't even remember who is that now.
0 3
Replying to Daldajang • Sep 16, 2025
I liked the Joseon inventor, which is as rich an area for fun entertainment as the modern cooking in ancient times…
I thought that arc was fun and interesting to watch too. But some people are calling ep 7 a filler. My heart dropped when the lid was being stomped on. All those effort!
3 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Sep 16, 2025
I jumped to ep 9 and it got better. I agree the earlier episodes were a yawn feast.
Who do you find awkward? I find ML and his sis a bit weak. But I think it's the script. And I find Gulnezer looking very different in this drama. I can't seem to recognize her if not for her name.
0 6
Replying to gingerkiss • Sep 16, 2025
I jumped to ep 9 and it got better. I agree the earlier episodes were a yawn feast.
LOL. I did that for the initial episodes up to ep 5 I think then I jumped. May go back to watch those missing ep on FF speed.
1 8