K-Drama
Replying to caDAVEr • Sep 16, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Episode 1 was boring which is still acceptable since story development... episodes 2 was interesting and then…
I jumped to ep 9 and it got better. I agree the earlier episodes were a yawn feast.
2 11
Replying to Seoul siren • Sep 16, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Am proud of cook Maeng he didn’t betray his comrades even though them threaten him with his mom 👏and bailong…
Yes right? Am so glad he is not toxic and evil.
3 0
Replying to Moon • Sep 15, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I don't understand...why the king and the envoy are judges...if the competition means so much to my nation I'd…
I just finished ep 8 and I was thinking the same. Isn't it silly? They will rate their own highly and the other lower. But darn, give me Peking duck any time. It'll be 100/10.
8 0
Replying to Mikhail Ayani • Sep 15, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
I’ve noticed that on MDL, shows without romance usually end up with lower scores. This drama is so enjoyable…
His previous MLC did so well at 9.0. No romance, just a backstory. But everything was great about the show. The plot, the fighting scenes, the humor, the bromance.
6 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Sep 15, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
The episodes are good, but they clearly should have ended the competition in this episode. It's going on for far…
Yes, agree. I didn't have time to watch ep 8 so I watched the end to check the results and realized...competition still not over? Was a bit disappointed with that cos I want them to move on to some new developments.
1 0
Replying to Kei Kei • Sep 14, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
aside from Cheng Yi, another good thing about this drama is the OST. Its Zhou Shen's ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Yes, I love the opening OST!
1 0
Replying to Babyface369 • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
You will find reason to continue after meeting lichenzhou 😂
Which episode will I meet this character?
0 1
Replying to moonlight sonata • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
Watched 2 eps and not really feeling it 😭. I love transmigration/wuxia/fights + CY, but wasn’t impressed.…
Same feels. I like Cheng Yi and was hoping this one is as good as his Mysterious Lotus Casebook but after watching 1st 2 eps, I can't find a reason to continue.
8 5
Replying to Nepeta 22 • Sep 10, 2025
Title Footprints of Change
May I ask why you don't like her niece? I'm curious as I'm not finding her character unlikeable yet.
I'm good with national pride and all. My issue is with the twisted facts and whitewashing. But I'll rather not say more cos this ain't the platform for that.
1 1
Lily Alice • Sep 9, 2025
Article Chinese actor Xu Kai denies gambling allegations in formal statement
It's so odd that if he's been engaging in gambling for a long time, why reveal only when he has a new drama and it's one that did well in China? Answer is quite obvious no?
10 2
Replying to gingerkiss • Sep 9, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
Yeah, it's ridiculous. Maybe they don't have a budget for dubbing. I noticed they always make the Koreans speak…
After I watched that portion, yeah, I thought it was dubbed too. Don't understand the inconsistency. I know in Cdramas, the actors have to pay for their own dubbing if I'm not mistaken. Not sure if this applies to Kdramas.
0 0
Replying to Nepeta 22 • Sep 9, 2025
Title Footprints of Change
May I ask why you don't like her niece? I'm curious as I'm not finding her character unlikeable yet.
Yes, it's cos she resembles that actress and I don't fancy that one. But in all honesty, this actress in this drama is pretty. Another reason I didn't want to continue is cos of the politics and propaganda behind this arc. But who knows...if I have nothing to watch, I might continue.
1 3
Replying to Michelle • Sep 8, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
that envoy’s Chinese is so bad for someone who is “Chinese” lol. they couldn’t hire someone to dub him…
Yeah, it's ridiculous. Maybe they don't have a budget for dubbing. I noticed they always make the Koreans speak Mandarin that sounds atrocious.
0 2
Replying to Nepeta 22 • Sep 8, 2025
Title Footprints of Change
May I ask why you don't like her niece? I'm curious as I'm not finding her character unlikeable yet.
It's the way she carries herself that irks me. Or maybe I just don't like her looks. It's definitely personal.
1 7
On Footprints of Change • Sep 8, 2025
Title Footprints of Change
The 1st 10 episodes were great. I started watching this for Ryan and Jelly. But now that their arc is over, I'm not sure if I can continue especially cos I don't really like her niece.
12 14
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 8, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I would like to try the macarons JY made. The ones I've tasted are always horribly sweet.
19 0
Replying to Terra1000 • Sep 7, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
I didn't see smartphone inside her bundle, when the secretary was checking it out. Means she lost it?
If I remember correctly, he threw it off the cliff or she dropped it.
5 0
On Footprints of Change • Sep 6, 2025
Title Footprints of Change
This is surprisingly good. Ryan is a bit cheeky here and I keep grinning while watching him.
15 0
On Twelve Letters • Sep 5, 2025
Title Twelve Letters
Sightly reminds me of Someday or One Day in terms of vibe. The cast were excellent and did an amazing job. The ending was good but could have lingered a bit more.
6 1
Replying to okikai • Sep 4, 2025
Title Moonlit Reunion
thank you to all the negative reviews you just saved me 20+ hours. i put this drama on hold after the first 8…
Diff drama, girl. Haha.
0 0