i want some honest opinions... so is it really nearly as good as Moon lovers or mr Queen or It's just another…
I don't find it similar to Mr Queen at all. Mr Queen was much better at hooking the audience in right away. I've yet to warm up to this one but it's watchable. But I'm not sure if I want to continue cos I can see the angst coming from the politics, which I absolutely hate. I wish it is light-hearted all the way.
one of the best fantasy cdramas ever, I love FL; She's so strong. Her aura is unmatched. I don't know what's wrong…
Definitely. By my standards, this should be at least a 8.6. It's unbelievable that other shows currently airing which are rather meh are getting that kind of rating. I can only say there are many haters of the show. You can almost tell by their superficial comments and reviews. But take heart...the show is doing well in China.
Definitely! She's sassy, cute, feisty, all at once. I've watched her in a few shows and honestly didn't like that…
I like it a lot because the presentation is unique and the story is relatable to me. It's a bit unconventional but many hated it because of the cheating subplots.
Oh I just checked Zhu Yu and she's acting alongside Zhang Ling He! Woohoo. Will definitely watch!
Definitely! She's sassy, cute, feisty, all at once. I've watched her in a few shows and honestly didn't like that…
Oh, a female general? That's a tough one. Hope she nails it. Have you watched her in In Between? That was the first time I saw another side of her other than the usual bubbly roles.
Tian Xiwei is really good at doing the cat-like mannerisms.
Definitely! She's sassy, cute, feisty, all at once. I've watched her in a few shows and honestly didn't like that she's just always sweet and cutesy in many of her roles. This one aced it for her.
Moonlit Reunion was 1st on yesterday maoyan's daily popularity chart. it remains top 3 in other charts too. heat…
This show is SO GOOD! It's the best drama in the current season. The plot, the leads, and the cast are all gold! I wish more people give it a chance. Other shows that are so meh are getting 8.5 only cos they're on bigger platforms maybe. Up to current episodes, Moonlit should easily get a 8.8 to 9 kind of rating if not for haters.
It's actually very good if you wanna give it a try.
Right? It's cute and intriguing at the same time. The story, acting, and fighting are all above par. It's one of the better dramas curently airing for me.
So frustrated this isn't available on Disney+ in my region. But I love the main leads so much. Tian Xi Wei is doing so well as the sassy Wu Zhen. And I love the cat! Even the rabbit is cute.
I think we can all agree the looks of both leads match. The thing that struck me most while watching them is that they both have nice eyebrows that match. Haha.
The way she's acting so childish doesn’t add up with the fact that she was a general who led wars. Idk why they…
I agree it's a bit jarring but she acted childish for a reason, to cover up her real identity. The fight scenes make up for all that light-heartedness for me.
Watched till the uncle showed up and put the show on hold for the longest time. Finally finished it after a few months on hold. The couple chemistry and story is great but the FL's backstory is too sad.
I really don't know how to feel about this one, I like it but in the meantime it feels so frustrating to watch…
I am frustrated watching this. On one hand, I hate the mom, and on the other, I feel the young teens are trying too hard as well. I love the friendship of the QS clique though...that's the only saving grace for me. I'll watch the next episode and see if I want to continue.
Oh I just checked Zhu Yu and she's acting alongside Zhang Ling He! Woohoo. Will definitely watch!