Details

  • Last Online: 4 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to gingerkiss • Jul 9, 2025
Remind me again, who is that man in ep 34? Where did he first appear?
Oh! Thanks for the answer!
0 1
Replying to Cloud777 • Jul 9, 2025
Eps 32.I was so ready for SYM turning dark! If that physician couldn't save NH, I think we'd get another CGH,…
Remind me again, who is that man in ep 34? Where did he first appear?
0 3
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jul 9, 2025
Congrats to Liu Yuning ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’• His character Nan Heng is Qiyi's FIRST character with popularity exceeding…
Having watched a couple of his dramas, this role is my favorite. I also like him in Long Ballad.
1 0
Replying to Jiji D90 • Jul 9, 2025
Is it worth to watch? Like The Prisoner of Beauty
It is worth watching because the plot is interesting and you never know what's gonna happen next for sure. But it's nothing like The Prisoner of Beauty because this is quite unserious especially the earlier episodes. Some people hate it but many of us love this unconventional drama.
11 1
Replying to gingerkiss • Jul 9, 2025
She's not that bad as you watch on.
I was a bit worried in one episode she got crazy but thank goodness, it was quickly sorted out.
0 0
Replying to Britney British • Jul 8, 2025
At this point, Iโ€™m starting to believe Chu Gui Hong is the emperor, because the way he walks around with zero…
He used to be #2 on my hated character list. Now he has taken over to be #1 on that list. It's incredulous he's so unrepentant and so bent on taking NH down. I hope he has a tragic ending.
0 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 4, 2025
So many irritating characters in this show. The kind that can give intense hate.
#1 irritating character = emperor = I wanna draw on his face and smash his head
#2 irritating character = Chu Gui Hong = I wanna shave his hair and slice his face
#3 irritating character = Nan Rui = I wanna poison him
#4 irritating character = 2FL's mom = I wanna tie up her tongue and hang her
#5 irritating character = 2nd FL = I want her to disappear for good with or without Shangguan He
1 2
Replying to gingerkiss • Jul 3, 2025
She's not that bad as you watch on.
Eh...I gather you're in the early episodes? Watch on and you've be surprised.
3 3
Replying to Yu Ming • Jul 3, 2025
Bambi Zhuu hats off to you making me hate your character just with two episodes ๐Ÿ˜ญ
She's not that bad as you watch on.
3 5
Replying to Indonesian • Jul 3, 2025
So both the song's daughter fell for liu shiliu????? R u serious?????Before starting the love green tea is involved??????ahI…
The best part is she's falling for a different Li Shi Liu.
2 0
Replying to A Dream within a Dream • Jul 3, 2025
Replying to deleted comment
I thought how her sis addressed her issue was spot on. FL is too detached and just see everything as part of the script.
1 0
Replying to LAU1986 • Jun 29, 2025
Give it time..itโ€™s only 10 episodes in.You have to give the FL a breakโ€ฆyou are forgetting her impressions…
Yeah, am trying. I like the FL for 90% of the show but it got to me at one point so I hope this arc move on fast enough for me haha. But I suppose there is hope cos initially there were a lot of ML choking FL scenes and those scenes sort of stopped and they've moved on to the FL acting slightly weird now. It's probably intentional seeing how we were rooting for FL initially and now we're more rooting for ML. The show is overall fun to watch but I am hoping they don't just act silly for silly sake.
1 0
On Beautiful Life • Jun 29, 2025
Rewatched this on Netflix this weekend and despite it being such an old drama, it's still good. I keep thinking if there will ever be a remake.
3 1
On A Dream within a Dream • Jun 29, 2025
Have watched up to the current episode and there were many LOL moments. This is fun to watch but I really hope the plot thickens soon. I'm getting irritated with the FL constant criticism of ML and the SML looking all smug and mighty all the time. I hope the plot moves faster with fresher angles. I like shows without too much angst but I can't with shows with too many annoying characters as well.
7 2
Replying to FallingSlowly88 • Jun 29, 2025
Oh. I died when the whole money for a lantern scene happened. It poked fun at a little old woman giving the couple…
She got personal about his eyes and I can't...
0 0
Replying to Haveninmuse • Jun 27, 2025
those radioactive blue chicken feet slayed me hahahaha
And that mouthful of purple powder that he ingested from the vege.
2 1
Replying to RedBear • Jun 26, 2025
Can someone tell me whether the ML's character becomes any better? I'm in ep3 and he's been a jerk till now. I…
His toxic behavior will backfire soon. And he will learn to be better. Haha.
2 1