Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to sweet_dream • Jan 16, 2023
Who is your favorite supporting character in this drama? Damai is my favorite.
Grannie Xie! I love the 4 kids too. Damai and Nana feel like part of the main cast to me. Haha.
3 0
Replying to DramaHeroine • Jan 16, 2023
The last 4 eps saved it for me too. The whole thing felt very incohesive at times which was a confusing, and not…
You're right. It did feel incohesive. I didn't appreciate the toilet humor particularly.
1 1
Replying to Sinasina • Jan 16, 2023
Much better rating than 8.5? It seems rather good as of episode 7, but that is a wee bit of an exaggeration. (plus…
It's a 10 in my books. It's THAT good.
2 0
On Work Later, Drink Now Season 2 • Jan 16, 2023
The last 4 episodes saved this drama for me for I was about to drop it. I love this storyline (season 1) because it reminds me of my own drinking days with 2 girlfriends. How Ji Yeon tried to flirt with Ji Gu's BF was so relatable because a similar thing happened with our trio. There is one particular girl who was almost like Ji Yeon except that Ji Yeon had better motives.

I still prefer season 1. The initial episodes of season 2 was tacky for me especially when they were up in the mountains but it got better. So I've upped my rating for this drama. But I consider the ending a meh though.
1 4
Replying to lovepatr • Jan 14, 2023
why is Nana's name written as Lin Na here? Is that her character's real name??
Nana is like a nick with close friends. Just like Hong Dou is known as Dou to her friends.
2 2
On Meet Yourself • Jan 14, 2023
Just finished watching ep 21 raw and I have to come back and say, this is THE BEST DRAMA I've watched in recent years. The heartfelt dialogues are so well written and I'm so in awe of the screenwriters. They really know how to grab your heart with their choice of words! Of course the casts and the scenery help. And the BGM are very apt too. This is a TOP-CLASS production IMO!

For the first time, I wish there is a novel I can read.
18 5
On Meet Yourself • Jan 12, 2023
Didn't know what to expect when I started this drama. Thought the initial episodes were rather slow but as I watched, I was hooked. It's a brilliant drama with heartfelt dialogues and interactions. Not fluffy or puffed up. The quality of production is very high too. The location is beautiful and makes me wish I was there. The only thing is that IRL, the place might be as nice but I doubt I'll meet anyone close to the drama characters.
10 0
Replying to stars-n-sun • Jan 9, 2023
This is interesting for a short drama. I find the ML a bit too young-looking for the role but it's ok. The FL…
At certain angle, I thought the FL looks like Kim Jiwon. I didn't recognize she was Chao Lan in Immortal Samsara. She looks different here.
0 0
Replying to lazybum101 • Jan 6, 2023
Title The Immortal Promise Spoiler
Can anyone tell me what this is about and if it is worth watching?
Briefly, the story centers around Zhou Qing Zhu who Prince Li Ye sends to steal an important token so that he can become the King. The token is kept by Zhao Xiao Mei and he and Zhou have known each other from long ago but didn't recognize until later. Zhou stayed with Zhao and they were in love but faced numerous obstacles.

It's a short format drama, like 10 minutes or so for each episode. I watched it for the main leads who are very good-looking. The first half was bearable but the second half was sloppy for me. It's probably something you can try if you have time to kill. I've finished watching raw but I understand the subs are not fully ready.
7 2
On Meet Yourself • Jan 6, 2023
Surprised to see Janice Wu in the 1st episode. Why is she only a guest star in this drama? It would be great if she was also part of the cast.
3 0
On Hi Venus • Jan 5, 2023
Title Hi Venus
This is a wonderful drama. Super healing. Super down to earth. Super satisfying. I watched this raw and I have to say the writing is excellent. Love many of the lines spoken. Bye everyone. Going to try Meet Yourself. Hope it doesn't disappoint.
10 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Jan 5, 2023
I think the initial episode does give that vibe but the story and execution of A Familiar Stranger is much better.…
I don't mind BE but the story line became sloppy by the 2nd half.
2 0
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jan 5, 2023
After the first episodes, this drama gives me vibes of " a familiar stranger". it seems that they also filmed…
I think the initial episode does give that vibe but the story and execution of A Familiar Stranger is much better. I've finished watching this drama (raw) and the last few episodes were a tad disappointing for me. But this is watchable only cos the 2 leads are so good looking.
3 2
Replying to CEMS2001 • Jan 5, 2023
Title Hi Venus
Joseph Zeng’s new drama https://youtu.be/ecPxWg6hOyY
Wow...with Cheng Yi???
0 4
On Hi Venus • Jan 4, 2023
Title Hi Venus
This is definitely one of the better Cdramas of 2022. Sensible, intelligent, authentic, and funny at the same time. Dramas don't always have to be dramatic to be good. The writer totally respects the audience and wrote this script with his heart. The leads are so good and they communicate well. Their flaws are believable too. I totally heart the 2nd couple. They're too cute.
24 0
Replying to Dhru • Jan 1, 2023
Title Hi Venus
I feel that the female lead is very realistic. She has her strengths and flaws.
One of the better Cdramas for 2022.
4 1
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jan 1, 2023
Yes it is a term to describe the current youth generation's attitude in China. The dialogue in general is very…
That's true. I found that particular convo very very weird for Unchained Love. But still, I'm enjoying the story and the dialogues so far.
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jan 1, 2023
Yes it is a term to describe the current youth generation's attitude in China. The dialogue in general is very…
Right? This drama has some underlying satire messaging. Somehow reminds me a little of Joy of Life.
1 2
On Unchained Love • Dec 31, 2022
I can't get over the fact YL used the words 躺平 (lying flat) in one of the episodes. Did this word exist during historical times? I thought it's a modern day movement in China?
1 4