Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to hudadumplings • Dec 29, 2022
Title Hi Venus
I am loving the convos between Ass Lin and Jia Jia
I love them too. Jia Jia is such a great character. She always give the best advise to YSL.
5 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Dec 25, 2022
I'm ok with their drinking since they're adults. It could also be a phase in their lives cos my friends and I…
I'll be surprised if they don't feature drinking that much with that kind of title. The title says it all. Maybe that's why they pitched the show to a niche channel? I guess it wouldn't pass a public station.
1 1
Replying to CARDI C • Dec 25, 2022
As much as I love the girls I wish that they grow out of their drinking habits cause they are addicted and honestly…
I'm ok with their drinking since they're adults. It could also be a phase in their lives cos my friends and I used to drink a lot almost every other night after work. But we eventually stopped. Only thing that bugged me was Ji Yeon drinking so much after her recovery. That's problematic messaging for me. But I do like the back story of her mom.
1 4
Replying to ChoiDaeChulNumber1Fan • Dec 24, 2022
It's not the same director. I liked 3 and 4 better than 1 and 2. I hope the director finds her feet.
Oh I see. Thanks for letting me know. But the story is weird. I hope it gets better.
1 0
On Work Later, Drink Now Season 2 • Dec 23, 2022
Watched 4 episodes and wish they just kept to season 1. I love Season 1 but Season 2 feels so tacky. What happened??? Ji Yeon is freed of cancer for now but she's back drinking? That's totally irresponsible messaging. And are all those "relief" scenes necessary? I feel bad for the girls.
1 3
Replying to JevelynYang • Dec 21, 2022
Title Hi Venus
Try watch The Day of Becoming You, that drama has similar BGM to this since the screenwriter and the director…
I didn't watch that one. But also just realized that the screenwriter is the same for Go Ahead and Find Yourself, two of my favorites.
0 0
On Hi Venus • Dec 21, 2022
Title Hi Venus
Anyone else enjoying the BGM? It's probably one of the best I've come across that syncs so well with the scenes and make them more hilarious.
6 4
Replying to Ghost King He Simu • Dec 19, 2022
Title First Love
Dropping this one after episode 14 since the push and pull trope got under my skin. FL was better in her previous…
Same thoughts. The story isn't bad but somehow the execution is draggy. I watched a few episodes and then moved on.
0 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Dec 16, 2022
Thank you for writing this. I've been quite annoyed with all the incessant rants on this show on various platforms.…
Thanks again for sharing your views. I'm wondering if the hate is also because of anti-fans of FSF. And don't get me started on that reviewer. Oh boy, she is so limited. I've watched some good Chinese reviews on YouTube and the way they review is very professional, unlike hers. Unfortunately, she's probably the rare few who reviews Cdramas in Chinese.

I didn't know about the editing. That's quite a shame. I enjoy this drama so far although yes, I have no idea where the story is headed. But this is definitely not as bad as many out there. I wish people would just stop trashing it.
2 1
Replying to BearFightingFanBackAgain • Dec 15, 2022
Omg tonight’s episodes with Emperor Ming helping Bai Lu put on her armour 😭. They look so gorgeous together.…
Thank you for writing this. I've been quite annoyed with all the incessant rants on this show on various platforms. I was quite disgusted with one prominent YouTube reviewer for rubbishing this show so early on. Maybe the plot isn't compelling but the cast , especially the 2 leads, have great chemistry. I like FSF when he's witty and strong and love that PXR is such a good match for him despite being much younger. You're right that the actors made the difference.
2 3
On Shining Just for You • Dec 15, 2022
I don't care about the plot at all. I just want to see their bickering all day long. They both are too cute. I want to see how they outwit each other. I hope it'll never stop. That doll she made of herself while she was in seclusion was 🤣🤣🤣
6 0
On Shining Just for You • Dec 13, 2022
The romance at this point is a bit strange to me but I thought FSF and PXR are cute when they're teasing each other. I like their funny moments.
8 0
Replying to Xu Yi • Dec 12, 2022
Totally agree with you!This drama is a slice of life🖤 I don't know why people expect too much from this! I…
Exactly my thoughts about the divorce too. They started out fake and they had to end that to have a real, fresh beginning. I actually like that. I'm quite satisfied with the ending because there is a proper buildup and closure. Even the ex-gf wasn't a trope to me. I thought that arc was just fine. Nothing painful to watch at all.
5 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Dec 12, 2022
Contrary to most of the comments here, I am good with the ending. It wasn't too abrupt or rushed and I thought the style was pretty consistent. I don't understand the negative comments regarding their divorce. I thought the story was quite consistent with how the FL felt about love and marriage. I won't say the drama is exceptional of course but it's quite entertaining and above average for me.
8 11
Replying to FZ • Dec 6, 2022
guys i finished almost all good kdramas now diving into cdramas, can you recommend me dome good ones but not the…
Legally Romance
0 0
Replying to Lynn868 • Dec 2, 2022
Y’all i have to ask. I haven’t caught up with these week episodes, but saw the trailers. So her boss who adores…
In most dramas, I would be exasperated with all these developments but FL is not playing the helpless damsel. She's taking it all in stride and I enjoy her spunky attitude. Like nothing is gonna get our gal down!
10 0
On New Life Begins • Dec 2, 2022
I thought I was watching a fun and warm drama but I'm now tired of having to watch out for the 4th prince and what harm he may cause. Why can't they end the palace politics with the exit of the 2nd prince?
1 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Dec 2, 2022
Not great for me too because of all the suspense they have built up but ended in a whimper.
Yes I remember her testing. But for me based on the story, accident is more plausible than murder. Can only ask the writer. Hahaha. Maybe he/she is still figuring out.
1 1
Replying to gingerkiss • Dec 1, 2022
Title Unexpected Falling Spoiler
Not great for me too because of all the suspense they have built up but ended in a whimper.
I'm not sure...to me it's either accident or murder, not suicide. But if he was murdered, there is no evidence of foul play. He could have staged his own murder but maybe it turned out awry and became an accident?

I may need to rewatch the last episode again cos I'm slightly confused as I didn't follow every detail.
0 3