Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to gingerkiss • Dec 1, 2022
Not great for me too because of all the suspense they have built up but ended in a whimper.
Haha...probably that's their intent.
0 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Dec 1, 2022
Title Unexpected Falling Spoiler
Not great for me too because of all the suspense they have built up but ended in a whimper.
Ah ok. I watched the last episode when I was very sleepy so I didn't get everything in. Yes, I remembered the part she was cleared of the charges. Actually it's so weird that they didn't even reveal XYN's face...I guess they want to add to the intrigue. It definitely did cos we're all still guessing about him. Haha.
0 8
Replying to gingerkiss • Dec 1, 2022
Title Unexpected Falling Spoiler
Not great for me too because of all the suspense they have built up but ended in a whimper.
So they never revealed the big boss??? I thought I had missed it somehow. As for XYN, unless there is a season 2 (which is unlikely), I think he's either dead or ran off somewhere with the money. Or is he the "big boss"? Btw, the money was also not found right?
0 10
Replying to gingerkiss • Dec 1, 2022
Title Unexpected Falling Spoiler
Not great for me too because of all the suspense they have built up but ended in a whimper.
I have the same rating as you! Btw, who is the big boss? I'm confused. Is it Fang?
1 14
Replying to sheela1210 • Dec 1, 2022
Are you okay with the ending? It left me hugely disappointed
Not great for me too because of all the suspense they have built up but ended in a whimper.
2 19
On New Life Begins • Nov 27, 2022
Is it just me who feels Song Wu and Ruan Si Si look really alike? I was confused by their appearance initially.
1 2
Replying to ayalikeschicken • Nov 24, 2022
Title New Life Begins Spoiler
they do get married however there isn't any angst with it at all, everything gets sorted within an episode. the…
Oh...that sounds good. I was afraid there would be heartbreaks, separation, and unnecessary backstabbing. Thanks for sharing with me!
0 0
On New Life Begins • Nov 24, 2022
Title New Life Begins Spoiler
Watched till ep 11 or 12 when they want YZ to marry a princess. Can someone tell me if he did? Cos I can't stand angst and if there are too much of it, I might consider dropping this drama. I prefer something lighthearted and warm.
0 3
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 23, 2022
She's not dumb or useless. Watch on and you'll appreciate her strength. She has her emotions in check and what…
Being strong does not mean she has to be confrontational or speak her mind. Just because she chose to keep quiet does not mean she is a doormat or weak. Her ability to keep her emotions in check is strength because being explosive is easy for anyone. She doesn't let them press her buttons. And if you watch on, you'll appreciate how she reacts at the right time without being antagonistic.
9 4
Replying to dooh • Nov 23, 2022
surprise epi 12, another disgusting doormat FL.. let your in laws 🤮🤮🤮 on you, stuck it up and tell ML…
She's not dumb or useless. Watch on and you'll appreciate her strength. She has her emotions in check and what we have is a strong FL.
3 6
Replying to SHRY • Nov 23, 2022
I am not the drag in the plot, its getting boring.
Some portions are a little draggy I agree. The developments could be faster. But on the other hand, I feel the drama focus quite a lot on their emotions as well so I won't complain cos that part is excellent.
1 0
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Nov 21, 2022
Did I say Elvira Cai is gorgeous ? Her face reminds me of Isabelle Adjani and her figure reminds me of Carla Bruni…
I love her face too. And the best thing is she can act and emote well!
1 1
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 17, 2022
Right? I thought the same about the career women. I guess the situation might be different in China or within…
With man, I can understand cos they might consider a family man more stable. But I really don't understand the rationale about married women. Perhaps you're right...to retain top talent.
0 0
Replying to facty • Nov 17, 2022
does anyone know any upcoming Older Woman/Younger Man dramas beside this one? Have to make plans after this one…
I like Find Yourself. Victoria Song and Song Wei Long. Available on Netflix.
0 0
Replying to Winnie_poo • Nov 17, 2022
Actually I dont interested in older woman genre but coz its yangmi I still watch it,and turn out I love the story..I…
Right? I thought the same about the career women. I guess the situation might be different in China or within some of their industries.
0 2
Replying to cdramasfan • Nov 17, 2022
I truly like the acting of ML, it is my first time watching him, his performance is great, it comes from the inside…
I'm now a fan of the ML too!
1 0
On Thank You, Doctor • Nov 17, 2022
The ending was typical. Too abrupt. But overall, this drama is worth watching if you're into different sob/inspiring stories. I think 40 is a bit much especially when romance is secondary. I'm not for medical dramas cos I can't watch bloody stuff so this is just right for me.
1 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 15, 2022
I find your post rather insulting. One can be civil when it comes to expressing comments. There's no need to be…
Okay. I understand where you are coming from now. Appreciate your taking the time to explain. Thank you. I agree that there are a lot of "nao chan ju" in contemporary Cdramas. If you don't know Chinese, it's literally "brain damage shows" which is pretty much what you have described. Yet in this category, some are bearable and enjoyable. TBH, I wasn't expecting much after reading the synopsis but so far, this is not too bad for me because I'm mainly watching for the interactions of the 2 leads.
0 0