News
Replying to CHARAN • Nov 15, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Four episodes done, Okayish start I didn't see any chemistry btw leads, in some scenes YM looked young, and some…
Personally I find the makeup too excessive in some scenes for YM but generally, the makeup for Cdramas are not my taste. But she looks her role cos she's supposed to be an established lawyer.
0 0
Replying to mooc • Nov 15, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
disappointing start. the whole premise is something very very common in Cdramas.To top it, the whole fake husband…
I find your post rather insulting. One can be civil when it comes to expressing comments. There's no need to be so rude. Anyway, just cos the plot is same same for you doesn't mean it doesn't have appeal for others. First off, the cast is different and we all know that's crucial when it comes to a drama's success. So far, it's enjoyable for me. Second, I don't need to buy/believe the plot. I just need to enjoy it. If I don't, I'll just drop it.
4 7
Replying to Tiyawn • Nov 15, 2022
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
Noona romance haters see yourselves out please😑👉🚪
LOL. I usually avoid noona romance but this is different cos of Yangmi and Xukai so I'm staying. Quite a cute show so far.
1 0
Replying to OneAjhussi • Nov 14, 2022
Title Unexpected Falling
Gao Jun spending all his time manipulating the FL, stalking her, checking on her, bullying his way next to her,…
He is a jerk but I don't detest him a lot. At least not now. But I'm mainly watching to see how RZZ will discover the truth and turn things around for herself.
2 0
Replying to JulesL • Nov 13, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor
The ML gets better throughout the show, and the development is well done. I found him more charming as each episode…
Agree. It's the first time I watch this actor and I'm quite swooned by him. Haha.
0 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 13, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor
Which episode are you on? He got better. I watched this drama for the FL but was surprised by how appealing the…
Well, different folks, different strokes. I find him extremely attractive and charming though. And I like his character because it's an interesting one. He was annoying and childish initially but he really got better. For someone like him, I think it's realistic the change is not overnight. I also enjoy his bromance with Dr Xu.
0 0
On Thank You, Doctor • Nov 13, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor
My heart broke for BZ in ep 29. Hope the angst doesn't last beyond an episode. On another note, why has the rating gone down so much? This is a good drama!
0 5
Replying to Salsa Mia • Nov 12, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor
I am waiting (endlessly for she and her perfect husband) should I watch this while waiting , is it good?
I love it! I started watching for YM cos I don't like medical dramas that much. This is surprisingly very good. The support characters are strong too...well, maybe with the exception of 2. Haha.
1 0
Replying to ldb01 • Nov 12, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor Spoiler
Has both leads lost a mate
No. Only the FL.
0 5
Replying to nabi kys • Nov 12, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor
ML is very annoying and has no chemistry with any characterAlso if they try later on to have a romance plot point…
Which episode are you on? He got better. I watched this drama for the FL but was surprised by how appealing the ML is.
1 2
Replying to JulesL • Nov 11, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor Spoiler
The show had to make them a potential couple…only times when I want to FF are scenes with them together
Same! Can't stand those 2 especially if it's about them. Like why give them screen time? I want to see more of the main couple.
1 0
Replying to stherlynn • Nov 11, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor
I really really can't stand this Tang Hua! Its like she never learn from her mistake and everybody around her…
Yup. She's the worst!
1 0
Replying to #HIKIKOMORI • Nov 10, 2022
Title Unexpected Falling
It got 7.9 on Douban after 15 episodes ! 😳🤯https://twitter.com/narakku_pooh/status/1590144097683398656?s=20&t=6ttSZdrUx5P8RVn071jxTQ
That's a good rating but I haven't seen any rating yet on Douban's website. https://movie.douban.com/subject/35307403/
0 0
On Thank You, Doctor • Nov 9, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor
I never expected to love this drama but I do. I'm rooting for the ML and FL to get together but at the same time, enjoying all their opposition. I've not watched medical dramas except for Doctor X but that storyline is kinda far-fetched. This one is quite realistic by my standards and I have to say the issues they deal with are quite gripping. They do try to bring in all sorts of patients and that's interesting for me.
6 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 8, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor
Yes! I noticed too. I really like that boy. How do you know he's the ML's nephew? Cos he calls ML dad and I was…
Oh? I'm watching the Chinese version with subtitles and all in Chinese. I thought I heard "papa". But I could be mistaken. I go and re-watch again.
0 0
Replying to gingerkiss • Nov 7, 2022
Title Unexpected Falling
Personally I find her character quite strong . I say she's strong because she can hold back her anger/grief pretty…
Autism spectrum was not written into her character from what I can read so I don't buy that at all. I don't understand why people would comment her in that way. I think the part of her not telling is just the way the writer has written the script so as to build angst for the audience. Haha. Very frustrating.
0 0
Replying to xGinax • Nov 7, 2022
Title Unexpected Falling
I really think FL character (not the actress, her acting is fine) is TOO naive and passive to the point it looks…
Personally I find her character quite strong . I say she's strong because she can hold back her anger/grief pretty well and not hit back immediately up till now. Also this is a Chinese woman and there is some expected decorum when it comes to dealing with in-laws. She is also not naive to me. She thinks through things and does ask some intelligent questions.
2 2
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Nov 7, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor
Aww!!! that adorable child from who rules the world drama was younger but adorable ,, is male lead's nephew I'm…
Yes! I noticed too. I really like that boy. How do you know he's the ML's nephew? Cos he calls ML dad and I was wondering.
0 2
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Nov 7, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor
The male lead ,, Bai Yu is laterally one of the best chinese actors you will ever see ,, he's actually brilliant…
I find him very handsome...the kind of looks I like in a man. Definitely not the pretty boy type. I must have watched him in some drama before but now I cannot remember.
0 0
On Thank You, Doctor • Nov 7, 2022
Title Thank You, Doctor
I'm not a fan of medical dramas but I'm enjoying this one so far. I don't know why there are so many critical comments over the ML's look (from some Chinese websites) but I like his looks. Reminds me of Alex Fong (HK actor) in his younger days. His character is annoying initially but seems to be getting better and I enjoy watching his interactions with the FL.
5 0