Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 20, 2020
Replying to Anika Arora • Nov 6, 2022
I wish the pace could be lil faster. Too slow
Yup yup...agree. I like the story but the pace is too slow.
0 0
Replying to Minoucha • Nov 6, 2022
Title Unexpected Falling Spoiler
Ep 10 - he is not a lawyer and has been pretending to be Mr Gao. Who on earth is he then??
Interesting. I thought the listing got the name wrong. It was only after watching ep 11 that I realized he's not Gao Jun. If so, what about the love letter he wrote in school to her? Cos according to her friend's memory, it was written by Gao Jun. If ML is not Gao Jun, why did he seem so offended about it cos his private convos with his assistant seem to reveal that?
2 1
Replying to 182 • Nov 3, 2022
Title Hello My Love Spoiler
Hi is there a she likes him first secondary couple in this? The plot usually goes like, she likes him first probably…
The plot started with 2 girls in a relationship and the 3rd one meeting someone who likes her but she resisted. But she did end up with him. So not sure if this is what you're looking for.
0 1
On Hello My Love • Nov 1, 2022
I started out liking this drama cos it's rather quirky and I like the satire. But by episode 10, I found the story of Xiao Xiao stupid and ridiculous. The other 2 are still okay but the ending was lacklustre. I had to downgrade my rating.
1 3
Replying to shadowdreamer • Oct 31, 2022
Title Almost Lover
They cover up his lips again. You can tell with closeup shots.
Oh...I hadn't noticed that.
0 0
On Almost Lover • Oct 30, 2022
Title Almost Lover
Is it just me that I find the makeup on Timmy makes him look unnatural?
1 2
Replying to QAS • Oct 28, 2022
Title Love in Time Spoiler
When she ran off to confront Sun DeFeng, I thought she really was setting herself up to be his victim. I can't…
Although 2022 Zheng Yu died closed the story but I felt he died cos she was rash by doing the livestream on impulse. She's not very likeable actually.
2 1
On Almost Lover • Oct 27, 2022
Title Almost Lover
I'm watching for both leads. Surprisingly, I like the first 6 episodes and binged-watch in one sitting. I'd thought I would find too much angst but it's not too bad. Let's hope it gets better.
3 0
On Love in Time • Oct 26, 2022
Title Love in Time
Finally completed. The story is strange but interesting. However, I still dislike the character of the FL till the end. I find her too rash and impulsive. There was also a lack of emotional depth between the leads in the last 2 episodes but I kinda understood probably the show wanted to make a distinction in terms of the 2 characters played by the ML.
8 3
On Love in Time • Oct 22, 2022
Title Love in Time
The story is quite interesting but I really dislike the FL who is always jumpy. Am watching for the story and the ML. Does the FL gets better? I'm watching ep 7.
1 1
Replying to elie808 • Oct 13, 2022
honestly, yah some things don't make sense; most things are dragged out for too long; the second CP storyline…
I find the story of the 2nd CP ridiculous but more annoying was how they had to weave in their story in between the main leads! Also, dislike Jin Xi but I like Tian Tian...she is so sweet looking.
4 0
Replying to crystaltears • Oct 10, 2022
Huh! I wish there is 'delete' button for 2nd couple, not only on drama but my memory as well. LIKE WHO EVEN CARES…
Absolutely! They make it worse by having their scenes sandwiched between scenes of the main leads. It's annoyance to the max!
1 0
Replying to Juliaasol • Oct 9, 2022
only 44 people gave their rating.)) And not all ratings are positive. talking about a high rating in this case…
That's good! Not all positive reviews means the reviews are real.
0 0
On Thousand Years for You • Oct 7, 2022
Title Thousand Years for You Spoiler
Most of the last episode was a waste of time. It's not tragic enough and neither is it hopeful enough. The only thing I was happy to see was Gu Bei Xi back with his long hair. He really looks hot. I guess they had to keep his hair short for most of the drama so as not to steal the thunder from the ML.
6 0
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Oct 6, 2022
I cannot believe that kid Lv Jian is there till ep 30. Unbelievable. Usually Love rivals go away after the leads…
He's more bearable than that Jin Xi though.
3 1
On Ji Chang Wook • Oct 5, 2022
Person Ji Chang Wook
The Sound of Magic has been rated at #5 for 15 of the highest rated shows on Netflix 2022 as per Rotten Tomatoes reviews. The top 4 are non-Korean, meaning TSOM is the top Korean drama rated. And we know how critical the reviewers at Rotten Tomatoes are because the site is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV.

Deets here: https://www.scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/film-and-tv/best-netflix-new-series-15-of-highest-rated-shows-on-netflix-2022-as-per-rotten-tomatoes-reviews-3865145?page=2

So 🥳🥳🥳 for TSOM!!! JCW is truly a Global Star!!!
6 1
On The Sound of Magic • Oct 5, 2022
So unbelievable that the ratings here would reduce further. This is such a masterpiece! And I'm not the only one who is saying it. TSOM has been rated at #5 for 15 of the highest rated shows on Netflix 2022 as per Rotten Tomatoes reviews. The top 4 are non-Korean, meaning TSOM is the top Korean drama rated. And we know how critical the reviewers at Rotten Tomatoes are because the site is the most trusted measurement of quality for Movies & TV.

Deets here: https://www.scotsman.com/arts-and-culture/film-and-tv/best-netflix-new-series-15-of-highest-rated-shows-on-netflix-2022-as-per-rotten-tomatoes-reviews-3865145?page=2

So 🥳🥳🥳 for TSOM!!! JCW is truly a Global Star!!!
4 3