Details

  • Last Online: 58 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Portugal
  • Contribution Points: 20 LV1
  • Birthday: March 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 29, 2017
  • Awards Received: Hidden Gem Recommender1
Replying to Annael • Apr 2, 2026
1. Didn't you see haters attack here in the comments yesterday? No you didn't cause they were reported and banned.…
If that happened in under 1 hour like you said, it would be hard for me to catch it when it happened. I also have to work, I am not on MDL 24/7.

I did not scroll down a lot so maybe I missed those comments. As I am always honest with my comments and reviews, I have a hard time understanding why people do dumb stuff like giving bad ratings to a drama because of an actor/actress or any other reason that has nothing to do with the plot, the acting and the overall quality of the drama.

I do remeber the drama having a rating around 8 but I think when I first came to this page it was already 8, not 8.2 and the next time I came was later in the day so I did not find it that weird that it had dropped 0.2 points. It is very common for the ratings to change quite a bit when the drama just aired and the day the last episode is out.

Glad those people got reported. I also report haters when I come across them. I cannot understand what is the point of what they do. It is not like the actor they are targetting is going to be paid less because they rated a drama 1 over here. It is so childish and dumb.
0 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Apr 2, 2026
We get it’s not all haters were addressing the ones who are literally rate each episode that hasn’t aired…
Também estou assistindo esse. Tenho assistido os episódios na minha pausa do almoço. Acho que vale sim a pena assistir, mesmo não sendo um dos meus favoritos.

O último que assisti e gostei bastante foi o Pursuit of Jade. Gosto de uma protagonista forte que não precisa ser salva a toda hora. Tem uma boa mistura de romance, comédia, ação, etc. Se ainda não tiver assistido, recomendo.
1 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Apr 2, 2026
We get it’s not all haters were addressing the ones who are literally rate each episode that hasn’t aired…
Eu comecei a assistir doramas em 2010, então já são 16 anos assistindo doramas e como sou programadora e faço o meu próprio horário, consigo gerir bem.

Normalmente assisto 1 ou 2 episódios na minha pausa para almoço e um número infinito durante a noite. kkkkk
Por exemplo, agora são 4:30 da madrugada aqui em Portugal e eu ainda estou sem dormir. ^^'

Também assisto alguns com a minha mãe na TV na hora do jantar.
1 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Apr 2, 2026
We get it’s not all haters were addressing the ones who are literally rate each episode that hasn’t aired…
Na verdade os doramas coreanos também tinham notas altas mas nos últimos anos as notas têm caído muito em relação aos chineses. A sua impressão não está errada. Eu mesma comecei assistindo doramas coreanos mas agora assisto muito mais doramas chineses, especialmente os históricos.

Um dorama coreano com nota 7.5 também é considerado um dorama medíocre. A maioria tem notas acima de 8. Mas como disse, não dá pra confiar só nas notas, já assisti uns com notas mais baixas que eram melhores que alguns com notas mais altas.
1 2
Replying to Hou Mie • Apr 2, 2026
We get it’s not all haters were addressing the ones who are literally rate each episode that hasn’t aired…
And the comments. I rely more on the comments than on ratings. If most of the comments are positive, then it means the drama is probably worth watching. And the negative I filter out any that are obviously from haters and not people who actually watched the drama and are giving their honest opinion.

Also, never let a drama being rated less than 7.5 stop you from giving it a chance. I have found some underrated gems and have also dropped or not loved dramas that were rated between 8 and 9.

Usually if a drama has an unknown cast it will get lower ratings even if the plot and acting are good and dramas with popular actors will get mostly high ratings even if the plot is not that great.

But I get what you meant. MDL used to be a place you could trust the ratings but now there are just way too many crazy fans and haters messing up the ratings and spamming the comment section.

My first comment basically meant that because the ratings are dropping does not necessarily means it is the haters. Just because I like a drama it does not mean everyone will like it.
2 6
Replying to Hou Mie • Apr 2, 2026
We get it’s not all haters were addressing the ones who are literally rate each episode that hasn’t aired…
No problem. English is also not my native tongue, I'm Portuguese. You can always try copying and pasting my comment and asking AI to resume what I said in your native language.
0 1
Replying to Wenji • Apr 2, 2026
Theatrical is the perfect word to put it for some of the forced interactions. Some things really feel out of place
Loved POJ and definitely more into natural acting but I do not hate theatrical acting, just not my cup of tea like you said. Maybe I will get used to it the more episodes I watch.
1 0
Replying to Hou Mie • Apr 2, 2026
We get it’s not all haters were addressing the ones who are literally rate each episode that hasn’t aired…
I know some people do that, there is also the other side, people who rate every episode a 10, sometimes even before watching.

But I saw a lot of people complaining about the haters when I did not even see any comments that showed hate. Usually when a drama gets a lot of hate you will find a lot of comments hating on the drama, most of them targeting specific actors - saying they are ugly or don't know how to act, stuff like that.

But I did not see any of that here so I assumed the rating lowering was more based on people that were honestly rating according to their opinion, not just because they were haters.

Btw, 7 is a good rating, not a rating a hater would give. For me 7 is where I separate the dramas I would re-watch from the ones I liked but would not re-watch. Not everyone rates a drama they love a 10.

I have been watching dramas since 2010, have watched thousands of dramas and I think I gave a 10 to maybe 2 or 3 of them. My favorite dramas have ratings of 8 to 9.5 ^^'
1 11
Replying to monstersnroses • Apr 1, 2026
One of my fav things about the last eps, is they replay some scenes from some of the latter episodes to kind of…
"And in the flashback montage, is the scene with the FL and the bowl of rice. Because it wasn't bad enough the first time, they have to play it twice lolllll."

Ikr, what were they thinking? If it was not for the ML this drama would have nothing going for it.
2 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 1, 2026
Guys, the rating slowly lowering does not necessarily mean it is the haters. I have not yet rated it, I only rate a drama after I finish watching, but from the 5 episodes I have watched I know I will not give it a high rating.

I do not hate the drama, but I do not love it either. The drama has visuals but it seems like that and CGI is it's main focus. Plotwise I am not impressed. There are also a lot of moments where the actors enter a room and sit down to talk and it all seems so theatrical.

I checked the past works from this director both as a director and screenwriter and I did not love any of his dramas. Fangs of Fortune was pretty popular but I did not like it that much and I remember watching Ice Fantasy like 10 years ago and also giving it a lower rating than usual.

So it is not about hating, it is about liking different things. I am not a huge fan of fantasy and wuxia so there are only a few dramas with this genre that I have really liked and unfortunately from what I have watched so far, this will not be one of those.
15 26
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 1, 2026
You can't tell who FL or ML is, because all four of them have equal billing, there's no first and second, all…
Yeah, that is what it seems like. Not my cup of tea when there are so many main characters but I will try to give it a chance and at least watch a few more episodes.

Aside from the choice of music and there being too many main characters, I quite liked the 1st episode. Maybe I will get used to it.
3 0
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 1, 2026
Ju Jingyi x Tian Jiarui Chen Duling x Zheng Shunxi
Yeah, it seems like they usually do that but it gets confusing cause people go in assuming the pairs will be a certain way and it turns out they are not.

They also meet first so it is only when the sister shows up that you can clearly see the romantic pairings.
0 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 1, 2026
I watched the 1st episode and the choice of background music is not really doing it for me. It gives a low budget parody vibe.

I am also not a fan of when there is no clear distinction between who the main leads are. I think from episode 1 it is safe to assume the romantic pairs will be Lu Wu Yi x Ji Ling and Wu Wang Yan x Wu Shi Guang but I cannot tell yet who the FL is supposed to be. Here it is listed as if it is Lu Wu Yi but since the ML seems to be Wu Shi Guang, I think Wu Wang Yan might turn out to be the real FL.

Maybe they will split screen time between the 4 and all are main leads, which I honestly do not like. I would rather have 1 main couple and then a secondary one. When a lot of people are the main leads I feel like I cannot connect to the characters in the same way I would when there is only 1 or 2.
1 2
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 1, 2026
Ju Jingyi x Tian Jiarui Chen Duling x Zheng Shunxi
With the way the cast is ordered I thought it would be the other way around. ^^'
1 3
Replying to Mailyn • Apr 1, 2026
Title Glory Back
The book that she was holding was part 2 but that does not mean that there will be a part two, of course.
Yes, I meant I do not remember seeing him as the ML.

I knew his face was familiar and I have watched some of the dramas he was in but he usually plays smaller roles. Even here, he is the ML but for the first half of the drama he barely appeared on screen, the SML got more scenes than him. ^^'
0 0
Replying to Sia K. R. • Apr 1, 2026
Title Glory Back Spoiler
I just really hope she doesn't end up with the emperor! He literally poisoned/drugged her, to prevent her form…
And let's not forget while he deprived the FL of her right of being a mother, he went around impregnating other women. He could go be a father to many kids from other women but the FL did not have the right to be a mother. As if having to share his affection with other women was not already unfair for her.

My perfect ending for her would have been for her to stay with the SML or just single, out of the palace, roaming the world.

I have finished watching and if you have not watched the ending yet...I have bad news for you.
3 0
Replying to Mailyn • Apr 1, 2026
Title Glory Back
The book that she was holding was part 2 but that does not mean that there will be a part two, of course.
I have seen the actress playing the FL in several short dramas but the ML I do not remember.
0 2
On Glory Back • Apr 1, 2026
Title Glory Back
This is one of those rare short dramas that have as much quality as regular dramas. The writing and acting were pretty good for short drama standards.

My one complaint is that I could not ship the FL with the ML because he is married to a bunch of other women so his "love" is shared between all of them. He has at least one kid with another woman and honestly seemed to be handling her "death" better than the SML. I could not feel the deep affection he claimed to have for her and the FL also did not look that in love with him.

I honestly wanted her to either end with the SML or alone, free to roam the world, not tied to a palace full of schemes sharing the affection of one man with other woman. It got her killed once, she should have learned her lesson.

I guess there might be a second season by the way it ended but not sure how they would still keep it interesting. I have seen way too many short dramas go for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and even 5th season after a great 1st season just to ruin the whole thing in the next ones.
8 0
Replying to Hime • Mar 31, 2026
I hava to say this part, unfortunately, was quite realistic. I follow several true crime cases and the amount…
Yup. I would say the least realistic parts are how the ML is allowed to be in crime scenes and do a bunch of illegal investigations without consequences or how the female cop tried to shoot someone with no gun and that was not trying to run away or hurt anyone and they all acted like that was ok.
0 1
On Turbulent Love • Mar 31, 2026
I have seen the actor playing the ML in other dramas and this was probably his best performance, unfortunately I cannot say the same for the FL or anyone else really.

Even the best actress could not have done much better since the character is badly written but the actress playing the FL could have done better at portraying the role even if it was not a great one.

The plot, acting (aside from the actor playing the ML) and ending make this drama one that you can safely skip if you do not have a lot of time on your hands and have to be selective.
1 2