Details

  • Last Online: 58 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Portugal
  • Contribution Points: 20 LV1
  • Birthday: March 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 29, 2017
  • Awards Received: Hidden Gem Recommender1
Replying to DRAMAobsessedGIRLIEpants • Apr 11, 2026
it's crazy people are judging already.its literally only ONE episode in. we veryyyyy rarely can tell if a show…
This tik tok generation of people has little patience. They want things to happen and happen fast. Probably were expecting the main leads to be married by the end of the episode so it was too slow for them. And everything also has to be overly explained so they can understand what is going on when they are not paying attention because they are also scrolling through social media while "watching" the drama.
8 1
Replying to LFox • Apr 10, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave Spoiler
Simu is playing the long game! She knew her father’s death was suspicious, she just needed a name. Thank goodness…
I knew when he killed that woman who he "saved" and she said "One day you will also die at the hands of the person you love" that this is where it was headed. Yan Ke, Simu is coming for you.
1 0
Replying to germanylasthope • Apr 10, 2026
0 chemistry between main leads, she’s giving older sis vibes and ml acting like a goofy doesn’t help.
She IS older than him, A LOT OLDER and mature women will often have that older sis vibe, I know because I am like that around people I care about and I am also an actual older sister.

When a person has so much baggage like the FL does, a goofy person like the ML is exactly what she needs. For him, a woman that does not need his protection and can even protect him is also part of why he admires her.

Not all couples have to be a younger immature weak woman and an older mature strong man.

They might not have the best chemistry I have seen but it is there, specially from his side.
8 3
Replying to me2me • Apr 10, 2026
I understand your point, but she filmed this drama back in 2023, and at that time there was no controversy surrounding…
That is weird. Well established actors do not usually choose short dramas over regular length dramas. I guess she must have had her reasons.
1 2
Replying to Hime • Apr 10, 2026
Title The Moment I Met You Spoiler
As usual, women take the bigger blow. Fan Shiqi got a guest role but with a lot of scenes on a very popular drama…
About the suicide rates I was talking in general, not about China specifically. Tha cancel culture has caused a lot of people to see suicide as the only way out.
0 0
Replying to Hime • Apr 10, 2026
Title The Moment I Met You Spoiler
As usual, women take the bigger blow. Fan Shiqi got a guest role but with a lot of scenes on a very popular drama…
I have been watching dramas for many years but try to stay away from gossip, channels and social accounts talking about actors and their privates lives and such. I wish people would just enjoy dramas without fixating so much on what the actors do or do not do off-screen.

The cancel culture of recent years has been awful. No wonder suicide rates are going up.
1 2
Replying to lonera • Apr 10, 2026
Is the episode length of the series known?
It is a short drama, each episode is around 12-15 minutes long.
1 0
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Apr 10, 2026
How the hell do you side with people who find it their business to judge from mob rumors? Are you a staunch supporter…
"and the average person will rather accuse someone of ben a murderer than support them"

So instead of "innocent until proven guilty" we are now adopting "guilty until proven innocent"... makes a lot of sense.

Let's just hope being accused of something without evidence never happens to you because according to your logic, people will be allowed to judge, bully and even hurt you until you are able to prove you are innocent or they forget about it and move on to the next target. Sigh

P.S. - This is a short drama, not a regular length high production drama. Her career has taken a hit or she would not be doing short dramas at all.
2 0
Replying to Frost_edelweiss • Apr 10, 2026
Ren Hao in the cast ; he was noticeable in Pursuit of Jade, recently, where his character as "Li Huai'an"…
Zhao Yaoke was also the actress who accused Aaron Deng of cheating and being controlling and Aaron Deng starred in Professional Single alongside Ireine Song. Lots of connections to be made here. ^^'
0 0
Replying to may • Apr 10, 2026
people have lost their careers for way less, it's surprising that someone who's associated with a murder is still…
Statistically speaking, you probably know a murderer in real life without knowing they are one or maybe they have not become one yet...it can be a coworker, a friend, even a family member.

This is a short drama so it is not like it will help her at all if you watch it. The delayed release and this not being a regular drama already shows her career has taken a hit.
0 0
Replying to Ichika • Apr 10, 2026
Guys she comes from an influential family on her mother’s side. Her maternal family is old money with strong…
This is a short drama, so clearly her career already took a hit.

And without evidence, we should stop accusing people just because they have an influential family, money and connections.

Yes, for people with all of these things it is easier to get away with stuff, but we do not know for a fact if she is at all involved in anything.
3 0
Replying to AmelieLucan • Apr 10, 2026
I'm very glad to see so many people fighting back against the ridiculous bullying of Ireine Song. Armed with zero…
As usual, women take the bigger blow.

Fan Shiqi got a guest role but with a lot of scenes on a very popular drama - Veil of Shadows, while Ireine Song got a FL role, yes, but in a short drama that will probably be watched by less than half of the people watching Veil of Shadows.
3 5
On The Moment I Met You • Apr 10, 2026
Short dramas... where a lot of newcomers become popular and also where actors with pretty stable careers end up when they are involved in scandals.

I remember really enjoying Professional Single back in 2020 and now both Ireine Song and Aaron Deng are doing short dramas instead of regular length dramas because of scandals that were either not that serious (Aaron) or consisted of accusations without any evidence of a crime (Ireine).

Although the accusations being made against Ireine are pretty serious, innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.

I have seen way too many actors/idols losing the will to live because of online bullying, I do not want to take part in that and neither should you.
6 4
Replying to dooh • Apr 9, 2026
how is it so far ?
I have not started it yet. Will probably only start it when it finishes airing since I have a feeling I will be skipping a lot of scenes.
1 0
Replying to Hime • Apr 9, 2026
He is honestly overshadowing everyone else. He just looks cool, handsome, cute, cold, all at the same time. He…
Same. I am actually more interested in their love story than Wu Shi Guang and Wang Yan's love story. Usually I like the cool type of FL like Wang Yan, but for some reason I find myself more interested in following Wu Yi...also because I know where she is, Ji Ling is there too. xD
0 0
On Siren’s Kiss • Apr 9, 2026
I am glad they did not go for some random character that appeared once or twice but wish they did not go for the most obvious one. The "big" reveal was also a bit underwhelming. I still feel like a plot twist would have been cooler. I felt like they could have taken more risks and made this memorable but they played it safe.

It was not a bad one but like many other kdramas in recent years, the writing was lazy in some parts and as usual a drama that started strong, kinda, has a weak last few episodes.
4 0
Replying to Hime • Apr 8, 2026
It is very common for people to comment on that day's episodes while a drama is airing. For people who come watch…
I think they do have some sort of system to prevent spam and such but it is not perfect. And other users can report comments as being spoilers and they are automatically marked as spoilers...unfortunately if the person who posted realises their comment has been marked as a spoiler they can still unmark it later and it will be visible again so it is a flawed system.
0 1
Replying to Hime • Apr 8, 2026
It is very common for people to comment on that day's episodes while a drama is airing. For people who come watch…
I know not everyone is like me but when we have no control over what other people do, we have to find solutions on our own instead of expecting everyone to do the right thing.

Some people do not even know how to mark their comment as a spoiler even tho the checkbox is right next to the post button. I'm a programmer so I know from experience how even the most obvious things can be not so obvious to some people.

MDL could have a popup warning when people post a comment asking "ARE YOU SURE YOUR COMMENT DOES NOT CONTAIN SPOILERS?" and people would still ignore it and just click YES.
3 3
Replying to ILoveQuality • Apr 8, 2026
Ji Ling/LS looked so cool using all those powers.. huhuhu give me more!
He is honestly overshadowing everyone else. He just looks cool, handsome, cute, cold, all at the same time. He is cold and composed one moment and then innocent and sweet the next. He is one of the main reasons I keep watching.
12 2
Replying to Kinara • Apr 8, 2026
Do people realize that a lot of us may not have watched the latest episodes yet? Can we have spoiler alerts or…
It is very common for people to comment on that day's episodes while a drama is airing. For people who come watch later, like months or years later, they probably will not see those comments anymore since they will be buried under a pile of more recent ones.

But for us who are watching while it is airing, what I do is I will only come to the comment section AFTER watching the most recent episodes. If I want to leave a comment before that or while watching, I will just be careful not to read other people's comments. I know, it is a lot of trouble but it is easier than convincing everyone else to mark their comments as spoilers. ^^'
4 5