• Location: in front of my computer
  • Total Edits: 0 LV0
  • Join Date: February 5, 2012

hoppingmad

in front of my computer

hoppingmad

in front of my computer
Platinum Data
Sep 23, 2013
After waiting for 9 months, I finally watched it! And I have to say, that was well worth the wait! Okey, so I was already bias when I started watching, (hello, Nino is staring! of course I'd be bias :p)
But the story was absolutely brilliant. It had some great plot twists that were genuine twists, as in, it was actually unpredictable. Obviously it had a scientific aspect to it, but wasn't full of jargon, so you don't need to be a science nerd to enjoy this. It wasn't full of action, though there were some great scenes, but it was never blandly telling the story either. Most of the technical stuff, ie the stuff on computer screens, were in English, and for us non-Japanese viewers, it really helps to understand the plot better. All the characters were fantastic. The writers did a great job balancing out each individual character's depth and background, and so none of the characters felt false, or like just fillers for the plot.
Acting of the cast, again was incredible! there were a couple of iffy moments, but still it was good. Nino I think, did brilliant as Ryuhei, a really fascinating and complicated character. And not just Nino, all others were just as brilliant with their characters.
The music was perfect. They used several tracks, and they matched all the scenes perfectly. It was quite a long film, but it is definitely worth rewatching.
Overall, this movie is totally worth 10/10. No matter if you are a science buff, or action/thriller buff or a Nino stalker, you would absolutely love this film. Happy watching everyone!

SPEC: Birth
Apr 3, 2012
Awesome. One of the few unpredictable and not-cliched dramas of all time. It actually lived up to its genre, mystery and suspense. full of unpredictable twists and turns. it can leave you a bit confused at times, but its easy to catch up. Great character chemistry. Personality crashes are one of my personal favorites, and this had plenty of that. But for some reason, Sebumi didn't click with me. Maybe it's the character, maybe it's the actor....great acting overall. Really loved the bad guys. Their personalities will chill you, literally.
Music nothing special, and not very good re watch value. Once you know the tricks, it won't be as suspenseful anymore, because..... simply because you know the story. The story depends a lot on unpredictability.
So, anyone like suspense, action, mystery, supernatural/scifi, a must watch for you. just be ready for a lot of twists.

Shibatora
Feb 25, 2012
This was one of the best dramas I have ever watched in my life. It has the right amount of action, friendship, comedy and even a (tiny) bit of love. Koike Teppei was extremely good. He was the perfect baby faced officer. The rest of the cast was also very well chosen. Acting was top notch. The story line, well one word; AMAZING! Music was nothing special but it suits the drama.
I only thought of watching this because of Koike Teppei,but after the first episode I was completely hooked, not just because of him, but because of the whole plot and the cast. I will definitely re-watch this again, and I highly recommend this to any one who love action, police stories and Koike Teppei.

All in all, Awesome!!

Risou no Musuko
Mar 16, 2012
To be honest, I only started watching this because of Yamada Ryosuke. I really liked him from Hidarime Tantei eye,so i was looking forward to this drama ever since it was it was announced to be released. It has plenty of fight scenes, and the use of graphics and its quality was very impressive.Acting and Cast was good, specially the main characters; they were great. I loved the twisted and strange love between the mother and son. and for all those Yamada fans, it got great footage of bishounen Yamada :D

A downside of the drama is that it is fairly predictable. The previews pretty much told the story of the next episode. The drama stretches the realism, a LOT. For me , this drama is not the type that I will re watch.

So, if you are looking for something funny with action and a bishounen guy, I would really recommend this. but be warned, it is very unrealistic.

My Girl
Apr 8, 2012
To start off,a really sweet, slightly tear jerking story.
Aiba was really good in his role. I think he really portrayed the uncertainty mixed feelings of Masamune. Acting on Momoko (Koharu) was also great for a child actor. She wasn't Ashida Mana, but I think she performed really well with this role (really cute ^^) . Their joint acting was adorable and you could easily sympathies with them. The rest of the cast was also great.
I am a big ARASHI fan so you might think I'm bias when I say that the music was wonderful. But it honestly was. The slow but uplifting music went really well with the whole theme and mood of the drama.
On a negative note though, I though the relationship ship between Masamune and Koharu was a bit too distant at first and suddenly very close at the end. but that's about the only complaint I've got.
So, if you are tired after too many closed door mysteries or high speed car chases or hot actors/actresses pulling impossible stunts with guns and bullets, this will be a nice way to come back to the earth. It's a really sweet and gentle story that I think everyone can enjoy.

Puzzle
Feb 11, 2012
The plot of this drama make it sound more interesting than it really is.If you are expecting an action packed high school mystery drama, this is NOT it. Acting was ..... well not so good. I have never seen the cast of this before, except for Yamamoto Yusuke. The actions were a bit over dramatic and the main character really annoyed me. music was not any better. Honestly, I don't think I will ever re watch this, and I am someone who loves re watching. Don't watch it unless you have nothing better do. I think it is a waste of time