News
Replying to staywithme20four7 • May 21, 2026
Title I Promised You the Moon
Teh that bitch. Cry baby in S1 and cheating lowlife in S2. I hate him sm.
SAMEE
2 0
Replying to kaussie svt • May 20, 2026
Title Perfect Crown Spoiler
agreed, the story plot was so predictable and by the end of ep 10 i still thought they were just thickening the…
Ikr!! I mean they could have bring the suspense or more like "My royal nemesis" which actually has a story and VILLIAN is also smart (plz watch that too if you havent started it) it also has comedy and romance but it has a storyline but here... idk what even was the story. Just going back and forth
2 0
Replying to T8SLITBC • May 20, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
TICKET TO HEAVEN is also there
Yes I DID COMMENT ON THAT PAGE TOOO I AM FLABBERGASTED
1 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • May 20, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
She is a sister???
Ohhh thanks for telling me :)
0 0
On A Dog and a Plane • May 20, 2026
Title A Dog and a Plane
Just saw the page on Viki finally a relief π€© i hope Viki picks more upcoming BLs
4 2
On Ticket to Heaven • May 20, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
COMING ON VIKI YESS YESSS π©πππ€©
11 0
On My Royal Nemesis • May 20, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis Spoiler
I hate Mun Do type of people who are two faced, good at front but evil in the back!! Really hating his character like how he has a mole everywhere around Se Gye
6 0
On Moon River • May 20, 2026
Title Moon River
This is quite entertaining! On ep 7 and loving Tae Oh acting as femine ππ
2 0
Replying to citylights • May 20, 2026
Person PP Krit Amnuaydechkorn
I just saw him in I Told Sunset About You and became his fan. does he not do acting anymore? π’
Same! I want to know
0 0
On I Told Sunset about You • May 20, 2026
Title I Told Sunset about You
TEH character was so frustrating as I hit the wall everytime lol, but what we can do, as it was very realistic! I love how its not flashy flooshy type show but actual LGBT show which focused more on reality and friendship! I really loved Oh Aew character actor he is so gooodd and oh gosh Teh brother is so FOINE π©
7 0
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • May 20, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
I really want to see the BTS of the food reactions... i bet they really enjoyed while doing those scenes π
9 1
Replying to crayrules • May 20, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier Spoiler
The soldiers' expressions to his sister was a bit much. I mean she just seems like a simple, homely young lady.…
She is a sister???
0 2
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • May 20, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
the overdramatic reactions are my favorite ππππ especially ep 4 grilling meat dinner scenes
7 0
On Love You Teacher • May 20, 2026
Title Love You Teacher
Suvh a great show! I loved everypart of it π
16 0
On Perfect Crown • May 20, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Visual wise and budget wise this drama was AMAZING but lacked in writing on the other hand... imagine if that scene was telecasted like in ep 3 or 4... the show would have cancelled already the amount of hate it get in ep 11... which I still find meaning less...
4 2
Replying to ryoko6 • May 14, 2026
Title Pavane
at the end i was like, 'what even is this about...' beautiful but really predictable ending
Samwe...
0 0
On Pavane • May 14, 2026
Title Pavane
Idk why suddenly SK making alot of movies with sad ending lol
1 0
Replying to Namshin • May 13, 2026
Title Filing for Love
Tvn dropped a short video of a scene from ep7 on Haemu group website πhaemu.co.kr/nonameYou can check the the…
Lol thats so true and cool as well lol
0 0
Replying to kdrama_lover • May 13, 2026
Title Filing for Love
Is it just me or is the main lead really attractive and handsome??? ItΒ΄s my first time watching him in a kdrama…
He is !! Watch his other shows esp Way back love!
1 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • May 13, 2026
Title Filing for Love
That roommate is too slimey, trying to claim ML in front of FL... wonder what her intentions are... ? A spiteful…
I like that lol she is funny tho
0 0
