Details

  • Last Online: 36 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 17, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
On The Heir • Jun 4, 2026
Title The Heir
i think I'm stopping at ep 38.

I only have one question and I don't think it will be addressed. I'm fine with it ending at ep 38.

Good drama. I had some disappointments. but nothing to change my rating if 8.

I thoroughly enjoyed the series. I loved the characters except TBC and QJ.


let's see how long I can hold out on stopping at 38 πŸ˜‚
3 1
On The Heir • Jun 4, 2026
Title The Heir
I think the Chens should have gotten the tribute and the Lis should have gotten all the Luo/Tians assets
8 0
Replying to The Heir • Jun 4, 2026
Title The Heir
Replying to deleted comment
Understandable - but his consciousness of guilt was his downfall. It was the family's downfall. He was drinking alcohol -- so he felt he had no defense. In court (I assume) and in front of his family when they asked for an explanation, and on his death bed. - he had nothing to say because he assumed he passed out from drinking. If he had the resolve to defend himself his family would not have suffered as much from what happened. Drinking responsibly? If you are on the job - you should not be drinking alcohol at all.
0 0
On The Heir • Jun 4, 2026
Title The Heir
ep 38 - will LZ ignore the wickedness of Master Luo for Wen Qian like she ignored the Tians's sins for Ronghua?
0 0
Replying to Promises007 • Jun 4, 2026
Title The Heir
Did you miss the part where he was drugged?
Nope, I did not miss that part -
he should not have been drinking alcohol.
If he was drinking tea - you would think he would have said so......
But he had nothing to say...
drugged or not - he was still irresponsible with such a great task.
His own guilt from his irresponsibility failed his family.
If he could have expressed - I only had tea, I must have been drugged - that would have lead the family in a different direction.
2 1
On The Heir • Jun 4, 2026
Title The Heir
ep 38 - they lost me with that sorrow - as if they gained some sort of answer.
He was still drunk and passed out and because of that - their legacy was almost destroyed.
Sorry- I always knew it was a frame up - but that does not change the fact that he was slacking

edit....
reply to did you miss that he was drugged...
Nope, I did not miss that part -
he should not have been drinking alcohol.
If he was drinking tea - you would think he would have said so......
But he had nothing to say...
drugged or not - he was still irresponsible with such a great task.
His own guilt from his irresponsibility failed his family.
If he could have expressed - I only had tea, I must have been drugged - that would have lead the family in a different direction.
0 5
On The Heir • Jun 4, 2026
Title The Heir
ep 38
They gave tbc too much time
that case was irrelevant and he should not have had that opportunity to speak about it there.
I understand the writer's were trying to compact as much as they could into the last few episodes.
But this was a misplaced scene.
And giving TBC so much time for his solo stage play was a bad choice.
2 0
On The Heir • Jun 3, 2026
Title The Heir
Their romance...
I hear them
but
I do not feel them.

lol and I have to explain the ability for a script or scenario to move one person and not the other. lol because someone is coming to defend this romance. πŸ˜‚ πŸ’’

we all have triggers,
triggers are not just for bad things but good things as well.

when Suzy sees a cat and she gets all warm. Suzy has been triggered.

The show may have triggered some but not all viewers. I am one of the viewers that the romance scenario did not move me at all.
.and I'm not disappointed about it. I would have actually preferred no romance at all. I still see their relationship as bff's. not even a brother sister relationship, just bff's.

others may have seen something else and felt all warm and sweet.

but I like many others just felt a let down because we can't see the chemistry. lol all we see is mystery... like where are they going with this because I don't see it...
7 0
Replying to The Heir • Jun 3, 2026
Title The Heir
Replying to deleted comment
if they think it's 1 star then for them it's 1 star. question....


what does the 1 star exist for? for people to skip it?

no it's so people can rate 1 star if they feel something was worth one star.

whatever the reason it's their MDL right to rate based on their own preference not anyone else's.

MDL stands for MY DRAMA LIST...
.THE RATING IS THEIR RATING ON THEIR DRAMA LIST.
3 2
On The Heir • Jun 3, 2026
Title The Heir
ep 37

πŸ˜‚ kicked him into next week πŸ˜‚
0 0
Replying to z1one1 • Jun 3, 2026
Title The Heir
Tian Ben Chang is 23 in real life ?!Damn ! Either the make up is really good or he naturally looks older than…
lol he played one of those characters that will stain viewers perception of him. For many, including me he will be TBC the dirty rat FOREVER.
0 0
On The Heir • Jun 3, 2026
Title The Heir
please stop battling opinions. if someone expresses their displeasure about a drama, the cast, writing or whatever - let them. They signed up for an account so they can do that. MDL is a social platform for users to express themselves - good or bad. it makes it a bitter experience to not be able to express a difference of opinion... (not hate) just a difference of opinion - without being called a hater, a troll or anything else. We set the mood for the MDL environment. It's fine to disagree with each other but disagreements should not take over the whole comment section. Can't we just get along.FYI many who are addressing people's dislikes...you are the problem. You are stirring up smoke when there never was a fire. FYI no one PROBABLY would have seen the other persons comment if you did not reply with a couple of chapters from the book "Your opinion can not be different than mine"
12 4
Replying to tan • Jun 2, 2026
I thought we had left these kinds of plots to vertical dramas. They’ll just make it politics focused and fans…
i don't watch vertical dramas. but I'm sure I've watched this storyline in web dramas/short series
0 0
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 2, 2026
I thought this was going to be spectacular based on the comments. FOR ME... it's just good. Feels like I've seen it before. This version has some added twists but nothing to tweet about.
1 1
On Ashes to Crown • Jun 2, 2026
Why does it seem like I watched this already?

Was there a web drama with a similar story?
4 1
Replying to AmeliaPond • Jun 2, 2026
Is she dubbed? It's not her voice or?
definitely dubbed you can tell just by looking at it. and it's low audio quality
1 1