Details

  • Last Online: 35 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 17, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
On Midas • Jun 9, 2026
Title Midas
watching. up to ep 3. I like it
0 0
On Pearl in Red • Jun 8, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
lol how did OJR ever let her assistant get some? 😂

he is so "uncle" looking. nothing about him is attractive 😂
1 3
On Pearl in Red • Jun 8, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
This is my first time seeing any of these casts members. Would you suggest anything else that they've been in?
0 0
Replying to joetoca • Jun 8, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
he doesnt know the truth yet . he thinks his mother hasnt kill anyone yet .. when he find out about his bio-dad…
What episode are you on? She as admitted to everything.
0 2
On Pearl in Red • Jun 8, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
O Jeong Ran - how long will JH not see his mother for she truly is. He seems to continually have hope that she is a decent person.

If this was your mother - what would you do?
2 10
Replying to Colum H • Jun 8, 2026
Well a Drama with higher ratings on MDL than on Viki that's new.
lol that is exactly why I came here because Viki rating was so low I just knew MDL was gonna be in the negative 😂
3 0
On Just to Meet You • Jun 7, 2026
lol 🤣 I had to. omg check the comments and I had to click play because I could not believe that VIKI HAS THIS AT 5.62.

lol I said it must be a negative 2.5 on MDL 😂

her earrings were cute though 😂
1 1
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 7, 2026
lol who does she think he is
Her long lost brother?
A spy for the chairman?
something else?
4 2
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 7, 2026
ep4

😂 it is so sweet 😍 that your dad's type is your perfect man.

Too bad he did not get to express his love as a father when she really needed it.

I hope they end well as Dad and daughter
9 0
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 7, 2026
ep4

the manager was so cute with his bunny pajamas.

I love that straight Asian men whether in dramas or real life aren't afraid to wear what the Western world would consider feminine.
4 0
Replying to lmangla • Jun 7, 2026
Title Pearl in Red Spoiler
who?
I think she is more out to get the chairman back. I'm sure he has harmed her in some way. it would be I interesting to see if it's the original family. and it will also be interesting if she already knows that KDH is not her sister.
1 0
On Reborn Rookie • Jun 7, 2026
This show is EVERYTHING!

DRINKING & PARTYING
Casey, obviously gets it from her daddy 😂
5 0
Replying to fortunn • Jun 7, 2026
Wait which one was this lol
lol it was. I was like oooh I like that. gotta use it in real life. that was on Viki
2 1
Replying to fortunn • Jun 7, 2026
Wait which one was this lol
when the the rookies manager went to suggest they ditch the sales team. He asked who came up with this plan. You are so cautious that you'd wash water before drinking it. (paraphrased)
1 3
Replying to Dramasama • Jun 7, 2026
is this funny? I did love ML in Pump up Healthy Love.
it has humorous moments
1 1
On Hotel King • Jun 6, 2026
Title Hotel King
I've been watching this show for years. every time I go back to watch it on Viki it loses my history. Where did I leave off on this time? 😩
4 4