Details

  • Last Online: 5 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 17, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2 Reply Hugger1
On The Heir • Jun 2, 2026
Title The Heir
the Wu's are like Tian what? Tian who?

ep 36
only 6 more episodes to go

I love the series but disappointed in the writers making Li Zhen the heroine for EVERYTHING.

QJ could not even exact his own revenge. So his character was intentionally written to be almost simple minded. He had a purpose but no real plan. He had just as much to protect as he had to gain. He was weakened by those who helped him along the way.

lol I think I should write short stories.

I would have written this one like this...

QJ befriends the Tian family helps them increase their wealth and status network.

As their relationship tightens and TBC appreciates QJ. QJ hosts a banquet at the Tian Mansion, drugs their wine and sets them all on fire.

.the end.

🔥 😂
11 4
On The Heir • Jun 2, 2026
Title The Heir
TBC why hasn't he married into a wealthy family to secure his own future. oh because no one wants his rats azz. those beady eyes look rattish
11 1
On The Heir • Jun 2, 2026
Title The Heir
the contrasts between the Tian's and the Li's and how women are treated is unbelievable.

it's almost as if the 2 families are in 2 different eras.

one family the women are matriarchs in the other the women are treated as cattle.
7 0
On The Heir • Jun 2, 2026
Title The Heir
the first 2 times don't count as real marriages. - Bensheng

😲 poor Ronghua I forgot she was engaged to Luo Wen Song, but that never reached an actual marriage and the 2nd engagement, I doubt it reached marriage because they did not send her home with divorce papers.

So yeh the first 2 times that they tried to sell her don't count as marriage.
2 0
Replying to Jiejie • Jun 2, 2026
Title The Heir Spoiler
ep 35lol 🤣 I had to pause and get my thoughts together BECAUSE WHAT IF....
WHAT IF THIS OTHER PERSON FIGHTING FOR THIS POST IS NONE OTHER THAN


LUO WEN SONG?
5 1
On The Heir • Jun 2, 2026
Title The Heir
ep 35

lol 🤣 I had to pause and get my thoughts together


BECAUSE WHAT IF....
0 2
Replying to The Heir • Jun 2, 2026
Title The Heir
Replying to deleted comment
nothing like it...
0 0
On The Heir • Jun 2, 2026
Title The Heir
ep 35

if my uncle gets as much as an ant bite I'm tearing the whole Huizhou down.
0 0
On Pearl in Red • Jun 2, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
BEST DRESSED FEMALE

Rate your Best dressed female to the worst


1-5

1 BEST
5 WORST

Options
Chloe
Choi Yu Na
Oh Jeong Ra
Kim Myung Hui
Hong Yeong (Yu Na's mom)
0 0
On Pearl in Red • Jun 2, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
both our FL's are not cut out for revenge. they are both idiots. long suffering idiots
6 2
On Pearl in Red • Jun 2, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
lol 🤣😆🤣
So she almost died and had a faux amnesia and acknowledged that her previous plan failed yet she still wants to get married?
3 1
On Pearl in Red • Jun 2, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
ep 59
the sec has no filter
she got caught speaking about what she shouldn't be speaking about loudly then does it again. .. y'all can't talk in the park or something. why only in the house or office.
1 0
On Touch Your Heart • Jun 2, 2026
ugh thank you... I was looking for something light hearted. it's so hard to find light hearted without being goofy
6 0
On Perfect Crown • Jun 1, 2026
rewatching because there's nothing else to watch. ep 1 I totally missed that hair toss in the beginning 😂 ep 1

PM entrance he looked like a drag queen vampire 😂
7 0
On Why Is He Still Single? • Jun 1, 2026
too much but nothing at all is going on in this series. if I fall asleep and wake up 2 episodes later I feel I haven't missed anything at all.

It's not bad, just not focused. FOR ME.
2 0
Replying to Jiejie • Jun 1, 2026
Title The Heir
he hates everyone
I don't find TBC smart but strategic. if he was smart he would not be ruining his family.

Strategic people focus on what's needed to win so there plans can be harsh, straight to the point and make easy wins.

QJ only has purpose and no plan. which is quite pitiful. I hope the writers don't have LZ exact revenge for QJ. that would be really pitiful
2 2