Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 20, 2026
Replying to JejuBlade • Jul 30, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
I've come this far. So unfortunately I must finish. Why must I torture myself. There's no way I will be satisfied…
yes! let's just see it to the end. 6 episodes to go.
0 0
Replying to InspectorMegre • Jul 25, 2026
Title First Man
This drama is still mentioned in complaining posts in many other dailies and dramas as the frustrated tired audience…
ICONIC i'm afraid lol
1 1
On Pearl in Red • Jul 25, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
the way i screamed when ok jipsa entered the boardroom and introduced herself as the major shareholder!!
4 1
Replying to InspectorMegre • Jul 22, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
You know... how about just exposing his secret and kicking him and his mom (and Yu Na) out of the house? Into…
yeah that plus death lol.
0 1
Replying to TejaMallavaram • Jul 21, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Hyun Jun needs to be deported to his own delusional planet by the end of the show rather death..
that plus death lol
1 0
On Pearl in Red • Jul 21, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Park Hyun Jun disgusts me. He's crossed the line of no return. He deserves death so that Oh Jung Ran go crazy.
1 5
Replying to GySgt213 • Jul 15, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Jin Ju deserves to get all rights to her father's company back. But to me the only way justice would be served…
I agree. I think that's the true master of Housekeeper Ok. Or maybe she's related to the true owner of Adele.
4 1
Replying to misheru77 • Jul 15, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
I have a feeling that he is going to die trying to save Jin Ju from the Chairman. I don't think he is a truly…
Another Hwayoung route? If Hyunjun dies, Oh Jung Ran will go crazy.
2 0
On Pearl in Red • Jul 15, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Hmm it's either Hyun Jun has really gone over the dark side, will have a change of heart later and hand Adele over to Jin Ju or he's just playing along to get into Tae Ho's good graces to ultimately hand over the company to her.
1 8
Replying to Tia • Jul 12, 2026
She's the villain, specifically the villain protagonist. Kinda like how Secrets and Lies, Dear X, Made In Korea…
Oh I haven't seen The Witch's Game. Interesting to see her fully evil. I mean if we're gonna count the hell she went through, I think Temptation of Wife takes the cake lol.
1 1
Replying to Tia • Jul 12, 2026
She's the villain, specifically the villain protagonist. Kinda like how Secrets and Lies, Dear X, Made In Korea…
yes I've watched all Kdramas you've mentioned. Ooohh I thought she was gonna be an anti-heroine like Jung Won from A Graceful Liar. But if she's the villain, then it's a breath of fresh air. Homegirl has been a damsel in distress since Miss Mermaid lol
1 3
Replying to potatoes_uwu • Jul 11, 2026
So far, it's looking good. It also seems to have higher production quality than The First Man.
is this a makjang? like is there a solid main villain that causes the protagonist's misery? and she'll get revenge?
1 1
Replying to TejaMallavaram • Jul 11, 2026
Title Pearl in Red
Neither good nor bad..
I agree. It's not super excitable like Queen's House but it's also not the main leads are always down and dumb like Snow White Revenge. It sits in the middle.
2 0
On A Trap Called Desire • Jul 11, 2026
Is Jang Seo Hee the anti-heroine? Or is she the villain but since she's the most established actress in the cast, she had to be the top billing?
1 5
On Family Register • Jul 11, 2026
Taking a break from watching MBC dailies. I was so tireeeeeeeed after finishing The First Man. You guys, is this worth the watch? Promising story? acting? script? If yes, I might consider. Help yo boi out haha.
3 3
Replying to ToothEater • Jul 6, 2026
Title Esperanza
Where can I watch this?
youtube. all 628 episodes are uploaded
0 0
Replying to Tia • Jul 3, 2026
Title First Man
I've only seen like 3 or 4 k-dramas in total where the villains get the ending that they deserve. Also, unpopular…
yes!!! of course the villain has to suffer for a week first before dying a brutal death in the end. i am so sick of jail time and loony bins. kill your villains brutally!
1 1