Details

  • Last Online: 8 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 20, 2026
Replying to scarfie • 30 days ago
Let's try to predict what happens while waiting for the story to unfold:1) How does KES and the real parents find…
first, eun seol needs to know who killed her mother. she enters cheongma with no one in mind. she just knows the real culprit is there. probably gonna take up to episode 30? i feel like eun seol is gonna suffer even more as the episodes go by. i mean, her being in jail, ain't it. it was too fast. i also feel like jung sun will be kicked out of the house and will be sent to the mental hospital and then eun seol is gonna save her. at some point, jung sun should be able to stand on her feet as well.
2 0
Replying to TooEmotional • 30 days ago
Eun Seol certainly has her bio-Dad's ambition and her adoptive Mom's determination.Hyeon Jae better guard his…
yeah same thoughts. i feel like because of jung sun's naivety, she's gonna get kicked out of the house. probably via a loony bin or something. then eun seol is the one to save her.
4 0
Replying to TooEmotional • 30 days ago
Wow- very likely that he is the father. I wonder if he knew that Mi Ran was pregnant or did she disappear for…
yes!!! i feel like jung sun will be admitted to a mental hospital then eun seol is gonna save her.
3 0
Replying to Kksdramas • Aug 27, 2026
well know were know that Hae Ra didn’t know what happened to her mother. it looks like she’s going to spill…
yeah but i feel like the lawyer is gonna defend her. and finally seok jin will learn why eun seol hasn't contacted him in years.
3 5
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 27, 2026
I like Jung Sun! At first I thought she was just like a naive, pushover of a woman but when she wants something done, she will find way. I like that she's already feeling the connection. I was like, 'THAT'S YOUR DAUGHTER!!!'

But I know it will still take a while before they all know that.
5 2
Replying to juicychicken • Aug 26, 2026
i have a feeling the chairman will favour someone else seokjin will turn into a villain rewatching the preview…
park hyeon jun 2.0? interesting because i want to see him steer away from joo haneul of a graceful liar.
1 0
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 26, 2026
i am already enjoying eun sol. homegirl can throw hands! she looks frail but the way she womanhandled hae ra and pushed her??? i am waiting for the things she will do to mi ran!
4 1
Replying to sweetnothings • Aug 26, 2026
Mi Ran isn't doing it for me. She's too flat and one dimensional. Her and Hae Ra have zero mother daughter chemistry…
it's still too early. we'll see what happens when she and eun sol go head to head.
3 0
Replying to GySgt213 • Aug 25, 2026
Seok Jin knows what type of person Hae Ra is, yet he is willing to marry her.
i still dunno his thought process. out of gratitude perhaps? or maybe he's kind of ambitious. i wish it was the latter lol
2 0
Replying to Oracle Girl • Aug 25, 2026
Why Jang Seo Hee is listed as a protagonist, while she is the villain in the drama? She acts as if she is entitled…
jang seo hee is the biggest star in the cast, that's why. same with snow white revenge. han chae young topbilled despite being the villain because she's the biggest star in that show.
1 1
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 25, 2026
oh god don't let it be the twist that hae ra is actually the chairman's real daughter with mi ran and eun sol is his daughter with his legal wife. i am not sure if i can roll with half-sibling trope bullshit. because sooner or later, a line 'she's still your sister' will emerge one way or another and it sucks!
4 1
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 19, 2026
Yk this is just the darker version of the PH series Mara Clara.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_Clara

Same premise. The antagonist, thinking their lives were taken away from them, switches the babies. I think Hae Ra will discover first that Mi Ran is her mother, and she will do anything at her power for Eun Sol not to know the truth. Mi Ran will also pretend to be Eun Sol's biological mother first, since Eun Sol's investigation will probably lead to Hee Jung and Mi Ran's argument about Eun Sol's parentage.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if later it is revealed that Mi Ran is actually the chairman's ex and that he chooses to marry the mother actress because she's rich.
2 0
Replying to sweetnothings • Aug 19, 2026
Not me already liking the lawyer better then SeokJin. 😤
he's a lawyer but he's got such himbo energy hahaha.
1 1
Replying to cosmiccosmetics • Aug 18, 2026
Yes that took me by surprise too. On one hand I'm happy that the flashbacks/exposition is not being dragged out…
YES!!!! The First Man traumatized me lol. It had sooooo much potential to be one of the best daily makjangs, but the extension ruined it. Anyway, I love that you mentioned Ice Adonis. I remember her prison break, thinking, 'that can't be it!' then boom! dragged her ass to jail.

On the flip side, I also don't like it when the rock bottom happens wayyyy to late, like in The Promise where Na Yeon had to go through shit at fucking Episode 42. 42!!!! That's Week 9 already lol.

Interesting that Jang Seo Hee wants another award. She could've won in Two Mothers, I dunno what happened. That's when she was the prettiest. Go Eun Jae is ICONIC, but Baek Yeon Hee is one tough MAMA!!!
1 0
Replying to Tia • Aug 18, 2026
I actually like that this doesn't drag out, because that's when it irritates me the most... lol
I get that but I prefer it to get dragged at first then barrels through with the revenge era. I don't like dramas that just keep on running around circles, saying the same line, without the plot moving. *sigh* A Graceful Liar, *sigh* Pearl in Red.
2 1
Replying to asa • Aug 18, 2026
The funniest part is watching a 40 year old man play a high school student lmao
ngl he's convincing. haha
4 2
On A Trap Called Desire • Aug 18, 2026
As much as I hate it when FLs suffer, I feel like the rock bottom era of Eun Sol is wayyyy too fast. Usually it happens around Week 3 or Week 4, not the beginning of Week 2 lol. The rock bottom should be obliterating, soul-crushing, in order for the revenge fuel to be at its highest. I worry that the plot might run around in circles, delivering a whack-ass, lukewarm revenge, wasting Jang Seo Hee's comeback.

But well, let's see.
2 5
Replying to GySgt213 • Aug 18, 2026
I didn't think they could make the rooftop death scene more absurd, but in today's episode, they pulled it off.
i love the zoom in mi ran's eyes, reflecting off hee jung's falling body. i hope they get to use that in the end, the same way park tae ho held a pearl necklace, now stained with his blood. it's so poetic!
2 1