come on. it wasn't that bad. it's just not exciting. i mean, in the recent dramas, it's still Queen's House>>Cinderella Game>Pearl in Red>A Graceful Liar.
Jang Seo Hee has such great facial expressions. The South Korean legal system heavily penalizes crimes against…
Yeah, it makes sense, of course. Every country should do that, given that the justice system is highly efficient. Since this is a drama, I understand that Eun Sol has to go through that. I just hope she becomes a bad-ass once she gets out.
In the trailer, there's a scene where she learns how to do martial arts. I hope she gets to use that to the villains.
What an intense episode. Jang Seo Hee's acting skills is always on point. She's really scary as a villain. Scarier than Hwayoung, even.
Thank you Seo Yu Jung for an incredible performance as Park Hee Jung. Too bad she died early. Her acting is just as good as Seo Hee's. I thought she was gonna get hit by a car and go under coma instead but her death was even worse. Mi Ran deserves hell!
I really hope they deliver a good ass revenge like Queen's House or even better. Because being framed as your mother's murderer is on another level.
Park Hee Jung is savage, despite lacking a solid plan. I love how there's already a lot of confrontation and slapping scenes only 4 episodes in hahaha. So sad that she had to die. Maybe coma? I mean, who's gonna tell the truth??
i think i have a good sense of where this is going. if mi ran actually switched the babies and eun sol is indeed the true heiress, i think some point in the story, mi ran will actually reveal that eun sol is her daughter to pacify her revenge. probably around ep. 50 then come episode 80-ish, the true reveal comes in.
i think joo mi ran switched the daughters?? i think eun sol is the real heir and that hae ra is her daughter??
honestly, i still prefer if mi ran clocked it first and faked the DNA test, and that eun sol is really her daughter. it's gonna be more poetic, if it's blood vs. blood because that's the trap that u really cannot escape.
Oh my God! I knew it from the start. Eun Seol is Mi Ran's daughter! It's gonna take like 80+ episodes before it gets revealed.
And also, I hope it gets bloodier because other mother-daughter fight dramas are so lame because they know they are related or one of them knows they're related (e.g. Red Shoes, A Graceful Liar).
i love the ending that they did for park tae ho. it's poetic, circling back to the way he killed myung hee. with all the money surrounding him, blood trickling down from his head, a bloody pearl necklace in his grasp, he took his last breath.
later will be the final episode, and i'm still wondering what ending jung ran will face. yes, she's toned it down a bit but she's still attempted to kill minjun. she should be in jail. but one episode for that? i don't think that's gonna be satisfying.
In the trailer, there's a scene where she learns how to do martial arts. I hope she gets to use that to the villains.
What an intense episode. Jang Seo Hee's acting skills is always on point. She's really scary as a villain. Scarier than Hwayoung, even.
Thank you Seo Yu Jung for an incredible performance as Park Hee Jung. Too bad she died early. Her acting is just as good as Seo Hee's. I thought she was gonna get hit by a car and go under coma instead but her death was even worse. Mi Ran deserves hell!
I really hope they deliver a good ass revenge like Queen's House or even better. Because being framed as your mother's murderer is on another level.
And also, I hope it gets bloodier because other mother-daughter fight dramas are so lame because they know they are related or one of them knows they're related (e.g. Red Shoes, A Graceful Liar).