News Details
- Last Online: 4 days ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ
- Contribution Points: 120 LV2
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: May 8, 2012
- Awards Received:
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
News
K-Drama
Editorials
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
giiirl that's not Chang Dong😱
I don't personally mind the fl. Her personality is ordinary but I've seen way worse fl, and I had nothing I was comparing to. At least she seems to have some backbone when necessary.
I agree about the 2nd tribulation. First part was cute, the rest felt like a condensed palace drama- not in a good way. draggy and boring politicking and 2nd leads stealing screentime and robbing me of fun. I almost dropped at this point, but the 3rd life resuscitated my dying interest. I am in love with the leads in this tribulation. The comedy is just right, and I am glad the 2nd ml part is small here- just enough to push the two closer together. Hopefully, the rest of their lives in the mortal realm will be as entertaining. I also love the costumes. Who wouldn't, with Ryan Ding looking divine in all those beautiful blue robes 😄
I get the purpose of what Xiu Ming is doing, but he is just so meddling and annoying, all for an unrequited obsession from 30,000 yrs ago smh
The 3rd life is far more entertaining than the last one. My fav scene was his shock and anger when he got served the braised pork mwahaha 😂