News Details
- Last Online: 3 days ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ
- Contribution Points: 120 LV2
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: May 8, 2012
- Awards Received:
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
News
K-Drama
K-Drama
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
"Slow pace? For me it added to the charm of it. The even pacing, how each time they dropped a new hint, they added a few more questions, the mystery of it all, the lack of answers - for me, these are exactly the things I loved about it"<---For a drama like this, a slow reveal is the best reveal. The mystery of it all was the most appealing part. When they finally revealed the message YWJ received and it gave her response in the first ep relevance-damn that had the same impact as a punch in the face.
I agree with Mu Xing being such a plot device. I guess there are always some throwaway characters needed to move the story along.
Shen Yu Fei was a bit too stoic for her lord-worshipping character- it worked for Wen Ji the elder, but no so much for her I think. I found her mathematician husband more interesting, despite the math 😅
Shi Qiang is best boi❤️
It's funny. I've watched Asian dramas for many years, but I still had no idea that cheating to get divorced was a thing. It seems like the writer is showing some problems that are created by the current legal system, as a result of the difficulty some people have in obtaining a divorce, and maybe challenging the idea that severe abuse and cheating are the only reason good enough to get want one.