News Details
- Last Online: 4 days ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴠɪʟʟᴀɪɴ
- Contribution Points: 120 LV2
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: May 8, 2012
- Awards Received:
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
News
K-Drama
Editorials
8
33
3
4
5
1
3
1
Seo Do Na is such a girl crush material 🫶
" Then..how about Gil Chae, who was defiled by barbarians?"
"I should embrace her, since she must have suffered."
This is hands down the most heartachingly beautiful love confession scene I have witnessed in my 14 yrs of drama-watching
a few recs:
Romance:
Kikazaru koi ni wa Riyuu ga Atte
Animals
Fight Song
First Love: Hatsukoi
Orange Days
Rich Man, Poor Woman
Jimi ni Sugoi! Koetsu Garu Kono Etsuko
Rinko-san wa Shite Mitai
Love Shuffle
Dear Sister- Tearjerker
Crime/Thriller-
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
Border
Cold Case: Shinjitsu no Tobiro
Siren
Mystery, Business, Drama- dele
Life, Drama- Koisenu Futari
Imawa no Kuni no Alice- Death Game
Mystery-
Strawberry Night
Unnatural
River's Edge Okawabata Tanteisha
N no Tame Ni
Tengoku to Jigoku
Ourobors
Mystery to Iunakare
Food,Life- Nishiogikubo Mitsuboshi Youshudou
Food,Romance,Life- One Night Morning
Music, Mystery, Comedy, Romance- Quartet (2017)
I've also heard great things about Silent and Brush Up Life
sweet innocent puppy Yul is adorable.
He resisted the urge to take her photo without her consent 😊
I am also having chicken for dinner💀