Feng Sui Ge is seriously a GEM of a main lead. β¨He truly has the best character qualities.π€I LOVE how brave and fearless he is. He doesn't forget or forgive. He's cunning and sees ahead. He can be ruthless when need be. But he can also be gentle and compassionate and deeply caring. He's an exceptional fighter and he's so eloquent, there's really no one who can stand in his way!!! πͺ
I love the actor portraying our First Prince. β€οΈThis is my first time seeing a C-Drama with him and I'm so impressed, his exceptional talent earned a huge fan out of me!!!
Maaan, how I wish I could binge thissss π It's a torture having to wait for the next episodes. But I'm also glad I have something to wait for every day π
Was anyone else annoyed when the kids came on the screen crying and relieved when the xue ying told them get out?…
They're probably the most annoying kids in any drama I've ever watched!!! Especially the little one. Their crying is driving me nuts!!! And that earlier episode when they screamed SHIFUUUUUU. Ughhhhπ£π€
I love this drama, they're the only thing I hate in the episodes and hopefully we won't see them too much.
There's a scene in the series trailer where the First Prince gets buried half-live, with clear choking signs around his neck and injured all over. Yi Xiao finds him and tries to unbury him with her bare hands. Do we have an indication of when that's going to happen??
Can the doctor girl just... DISAPPEAR?? She's easily the most annoying character along with those insufferable children!!! π€WTH is she sticking around for??? She's in no way related to Yi Xiao other than treating her injuries and she sticks up her nose in serious business irrelevant to her.
Also, I swear, if I hear SHIFU again combined with that unstoppable crying I MIGHT JUST BURST INTO FLAMES π₯π€¬π₯π€¬π₯ π€¬
Useless characters that take up precious screentime. π
In Hengdian, with a temperature of 40Β°C, it was really a bummer. The dirt was thrown onto my face. Zheyuan worked…
My GOD?!? Is this actual dirt?!?! π±They LITERALLY buried him!!! π°That's so horrible. What a brave professional he is.π I wish he didn't have to go through such a realistic filming process π It's quite macabre if you think about it...
I just watched the first episode and it was awesome!!! β€οΈThe cinematography and costumes remind me a LOT "Shadow Love"!!! π I'm definitely seated for more π
I'm laughing at the clowns who wrote negative reviews (as if they watched even one complete episode) of a 13+ hour drama that came out less than 8 hours ago. π€‘
Y'all are bitter trolls with no life. Pathetic π
I love the actor portraying our First Prince. β€οΈThis is my first time seeing a C-Drama with him and I'm so impressed, his exceptional talent earned a huge fan out of me!!!
Maaan, how I wish I could binge thissss π It's a torture having to wait for the next episodes. But I'm also glad I have something to wait for every day π
I love this drama, they're the only thing I hate in the episodes and hopefully we won't see them too much.
Also, I swear, if I hear SHIFU again combined with that unstoppable crying I MIGHT JUST BURST INTO FLAMES π₯π€¬π₯π€¬π₯ π€¬
Useless characters that take up precious screentime. π
Y'all are bitter trolls with no life. Pathetic π
THEY BETTER GIVE HIM ALL THE AWARDS FOR IT!!! β¨πππππβ¨