News
Replying to Ambitious_96 • Oct 7, 2013
Title Absolute Boyfriend
shall I watch the Japanese or Taiwaese version?
@Ambitious_96 Kindly check my recommendation here and my review of the J version.
1 0
Replying to Suewhat • Oct 7, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
This maybe is my first time to actually like even adore the romance between a woman and a boy, Which was always…
Well said..
3 0
Replying to Chanyeols-Wife-EXO • Oct 7, 2013
Title Zettai Kareshi
I watched the Taiwanese version I liked it, I wonder if this is good too
You'll love the J version. The story is way better and the story lines were really piercing.
2 0
Replying to Ambitious_96 • Oct 7, 2013
Title Zettai Kareshi
shall I watch the Japanese or Taiwaese version?
I agree with Diba. The story of the J version is way better than the T version. Not to mention the story lines.
2 0

