Details

  • Last Online: 4 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: California, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2012
Replying to reillanne • Aug 28, 2026
Now that I have started working, I don't get bored with the work scenes anymore. lol
The work scenes in this cdrama hit different for me here. I’ve seen enough CEO dramas in the past and always FF this “boring work scenes”. Not sure if it’s because I’m invested in this cp or what but the work scenes here are actually intelligent and intriguing. I’m basically eating up all the advertising work jargon, their meeting discussions, the cutthroat competition and the internal scandals! 👏
6 1
On The Early Spring • Aug 28, 2026
So glad that airing cdramas spoil us with 2 episodes per day! Back when I was deep in kdramas, I had to wait a week!
8 0
Replying to vicarious • Aug 28, 2026
IDK why but I laughed when he threw the umbrella!
I laughed too! Apparently, LN’s habit is to pettily throw objects when he’s jealous — like that pen Alex used to sign SZT’s job transfer
8 1
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Aug 28, 2026
Who is that other lady on the opening scene when they were having hotpot on ep 7?
I’m still wondering who she is too, since she’s not a character in the novel. It’s possibly an older sister (changed up relative for this cdrama) since there hasn’t been any other family/relative that has appeared. Apparently this elder sister has experience in the corporate world and is guiding SZT
1 1
Replying to Shine brightly • Aug 28, 2026
When ML returned to the office after suspension He was looking so damn ❤️‍🔥🔥🔥That aura 🥵🥵
Sex on legs! 🫠 I had to repeatedly remind myself to breath during that scene!
3 1
On The Early Spring • Aug 27, 2026
The wait for the next episodes where she’s avoiding him and he’s so shook that he seeks her out is nearly unbearable! I want MOAR NAO!!!
9 0
Replying to daydreamer • Aug 27, 2026
The way I have to pause and reboot every time this man gets a close-up 💀 Yes, I’m thirsty🤣
Bwahaha! Same! I kept slapping the pause and rewind button when his playful micro-expressions came out during her phone call on his dining table. Ugh 🫠
1 1
On The Early Spring • Aug 27, 2026
At beginning Epi5, did anyone else notice LN’s forearm when he was pulling SZT from her hug in front of the wrong apartment. Mr. Jing’s plethora of protruding forearm veins is so HAWT! 🫠
18 1
On The Early Spring • Aug 27, 2026
My plot line is Mr. Jing as a formidable sex-on-legs CEO ! 🔥

I need a fortified plan to avoid his previous projects because I don’t have enough time in my schedule to obsess over him more than I do with TES! 🫠
6 0
Replying to DesertEagle88 • Aug 27, 2026
The part in ep 5 where the ML makes her answer the phone bc its been ringing for a while and she speaking to her…
Yes! His bold advancing steps towards her shy personal space. Ugh! 🫠
3 1
Replying to anya • Aug 27, 2026
His eyes are so sexy he always looks like he is smoldering🔥🤤
Especially when he’s teasing her while she’s on the phone 🫠
6 0
Replying to Sweetreat • Aug 27, 2026
I heard they had an intimacy coordinator on set and it shows!!! I wonder if CDramas will start this now, I hope…
I’m not familiar with c-ent. Are ICs not common in cdramas?
0 1
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Aug 27, 2026
I realize it’s not that deep but did anyone else cry when he accused her in the car in episode 5? broke my whole…
Ugh, my heart was shattered for her in that misunderstandings in car scene. I couldn’t pick up the shattered pieces of my heart when she accepted “the gift” thinking it was, like you put it, an informal NDA 😭
1 1
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Aug 27, 2026
Title The Early Spring Spoiler
Whoa! The rollercoaster of emotions from watching Epi5&6 has me reeling in somersaults! Ugh, the sexual tension…
The momentarily shy hand block of his kiss. His focused stare and husky voice while she was answering a call. The passionate smexing that came after he verified she was sober and aware of what will happen next! The dolling up and excitement of her when meeting him the next day, only to be crushed by his misunderstanding. The resolute fortress she built to distance herself from him when she accepted the gift, thinking it was a bribe for secrecy. The dept transfer that made him pettily throw a used pen across the room. Her persistence in obtaining work files at his house to prove loyalty to her new dept.

Ugh, I’m not sure I’ll be able to survive this intense CP while TES is currently airing
4 1
On The Early Spring • Aug 27, 2026
Whoa! The rollercoaster of emotions from watching Epi5&6 has me reeling in somersaults! Ugh, the sexual tension in his advancing steps towards her! …
11 3
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Aug 27, 2026
Agreed. I was not feeling that song or the dubbed singing voice. What I did love was the fact that jealousy made…
From what I remember, while his friends commented on his singing skills and that he should sing again like the old days and originally declined. When he spotted her drinking with foreigner, he took on his friends’ challenge
0 0
On The Early Spring • Aug 27, 2026
Of course Liu Yuning sang a rock ballad OST for TES! 🔥

Where’s the other poster? The one where our MLs look like they want to devour each other?!
4 1
Replying to twinty • Aug 27, 2026
They put him on stage and made him look hotter. But I cannot say I loved that song.
Agreed. I was not feeling that song or the dubbed singing voice. What I did love was the fact that jealousy made him want to perform to impress her
1 3
On The Early Spring • Aug 26, 2026
Whoa, how is this cdrama adaptation hotter than the TES novel? I’m only 94 chapters in but these 4 episodes are 🔥. The chemistry is so THICK IN THE AIR it can be cut with knife between this CP! I’m basicallly thrashing about, screaming into my pillow and kicking my feet in the air for these two!

I’ve only seen these MLs once before and this pairing is chef’s kiss good, totally portraying well the best secret romance between a domineering manly CEO and an ambitious rookie beauty. I need MOARRRRRR!
6 0
On Jing Bo Ran • Aug 26, 2026
Person Jing Bo Ran
JBR’s portrayal of LN character in TES as a domineering, manly CEO is superb! That deep sultry voice asking, “Are you sober? Do you know what will happen next?” This man is sex on legs! 🔥

He looked like an unfamiliar actor to me but it appears I have watched him as the UaT movie’s ML before? I remember loving the chemistry there!
8 0