Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: California, USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: July 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 24, 2012
On The Early Spring • Aug 25, 2026
Squeee! I am so seated for this pairing and the 1st epi tomorrow! They’re so hot for each other in the trailer that it piqued my curiosity to read up on this cdrama’s novel (started yesterday and currently at chapter79) and I’m so addicted. I’ve only watched FL once in LSit1970 (dropped) and thought her performance there was decent. As for ML, he’s a new face for me and I’m loving that I can imagine his masculine and coldly handsome features when reading the novel! Ugh, my heart! 🫠
5 1
On OK! Let’s Get Divorced • Aug 22, 2026
Dropped after 2 episodes. I’m not convinced of the love/hate relationship between MLs’ portrayal nor their misunderstandings. I slightly feel for both sides of their stories but not willing to deal with the side characters’ attempted comic reliefs. Especially not for another 10 episodes packed to the brim with filler side plots
2 0
On OK! Let’s Get Divorced • Aug 20, 2026
1st episode and trailer are basically the same, the former required a lot of FF button even though I watched it before the trailer. I usually like the premise of 2nd chance romance but this kdrama feels a little bit lacking. Not sure if it’s the MLs or the side characters . I might give this another chance since there’s no other airing drama that I’m on right now
1 0
On Chun Ye Chen Ni • Aug 20, 2026
Plot was all over the place but kisses kept me intrigued. Chemistry was on point.

Rated 6.0 and no re-watch value
0 0
On Ai Yi Sui Ta Feng Zhang • Aug 10, 2026
Whoa, these actors understood the kissing assignments and ate each other up! Honestly that chemistry and ML’s features were the only reason to stay until the end of this cdrama because the script is sadly weak.

Rated 7.5 with no re-watch value.
0 0
On An Ancient Love Song • Aug 8, 2026
Whoa! I’m completely enamored with this epic gem of a cdrama and binge-watched it in 2 days while ugly-crying! I discovered it by accident this week when considering re-watching MTYY and this cdrama popped up in MDL’s recommended section. How did such a beautifully written reverse time travel romance plot in ancient times fly under the radar since 2023?!

All of the actors were amazing in their character portrayals, the romance/action story had a riveting flow with apt pacing, the ethereal settings, costumes and cinematography were equally engaging as well as believable.

10 rating for me and epically high re-watch value! It’ll be at the top of my favorites with the likes of POB, TDL, and ADWAD 👏 🥰
0 0
On My Midnight Rose • Aug 8, 2026
A light fun watch with minor misunderstandings between CP due to a character’s insecurities. Outside conflict were easily skippable. I stayed because the CP were gorgeous together.

Rated 7.5 rating with no re-watch value. Who am I kidding? I might re-watch some of ML’s nicely contoured torso 🤩
0 1
On Fascination • Aug 5, 2026
Title Fascination
I like the beginning of this cdrama at first but it got very repetitive and draggy towards the end that I lost interest.

8.0 rating with no re-watch value
3 0
On Gan Zhi Ru Yi • Aug 4, 2026
This melodrama genre was not my cup of tea but I’m interested in seeing more of this IRL couple’s other projects.

Rated 7.0 with no rewatch value
0 0
On Mei Bao Ta Chao Nan Hong • Aug 4, 2026
Uber cute slow burn drama with flirtatious ML and an adorable FL that resisted being chased for as long as she could before falling for him too. The kisses were worth the wait and there weren’t any conflicts between them.

9.0 rating with high re-watch value
0 0
Replying to Ciissa • Aug 3, 2026
Person Song Zhe Lun
Title: I promised to marry my teacher, but ended up in his grasp ML: Song Zhe LunFL: Wang Ruwei/ Lu weiplot: a…
Just discovered SZL here, very good looking and I liked this character portrayal of a strict ML Professor who only had eyes for his immature wife. This cdrama would’ve been better if he didn’t have to chase his immature wife throughout 3/4 of the show though.

Rated 7.0 with no re-watch value
0 0
Replying to ChrisC • Aug 1, 2026
Person Lin Yu Xi
Title: "Blessed Wife Silly Husband" | 天降福妻傻夫郎ML:Lin Yuxi | 林昱希FL: Li Aixiao | 李艾笑https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UasTlcvClF4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5HBJYiyRE0
Loving this plot where ML is a foolish husband and FL is a smart capable wife!

Rated 8.5 and high re-watch value if I disregard the abrupt ending
0 0
On 18×2 Beyond Youthful Days • Jul 29, 2026
I wasn’t ready for a movie like this until today, the day after failing a specific exam that can change my career choice’s future. Although I am discouraged, I’m accepting that my Holy Lord God has a different plan for me.

This movie, it’s cinematography and beautiful scenery through travels, is a reminder that this life is a beautiful journey that we’ve been gifted with and to live it with grace.

9.5 rating with high re-watch value!
2 0
Replying to Timemanagementbaby • Jul 24, 2026
Person Wang Hui Long
“The Little Fortune Bringer”【Male Lead】 Wang Huilong【Female Lead】 Wang Yuexi【Synopsis】 Li Niuniu,…
Loved this wholesome Father-Daughter cdrama! The little girl did a great job at being an endearing non-privileged child, constantly tugging at my heartstrings with those doe-eyes
2 0
On The Treacherous • Jul 23, 2026
Whoa, what an intense depiction of a power wielding King’s psychotic and unhinged madness. I had a gist this was going to be a gritty watch but I didn’t expect it to be so well acted.

JJH has always been a feast for the eyes but his fierceness and juxtaposed tenderness portrayed in this character was chef’s kiss.

IJY also played her character well, as a turmoiled-revenge-ridden female cloaked in those deceptively innocent features.

The guy playing the King had an interesting take of his character but he didn’t portray it well with his eyes.

9.0 rating with possible mid-rewatch value becauee this genre is not my cup of tea
0 0
On Wu Se Mi Mi • Jul 23, 2026
Title Wu Se Mi Mi
I like the premise of 2nd chances of love between a broken up couple that misunderstood each other but this cdrama was a bit too long drawn and the acting was subpar. Maybe I’ll check out the other versions with better pacing and chemistry.

6.5 rating with no re-watch value
1 0
On Our Secret Diary • Jul 21, 2026
Re-watched this fave and just like a plethora of times before, it’s climbed back up to my #1 re-watchable jdrama romances again.. The sweet innocent journey of young adults getting to know each other and discovering their common hobbies while slowly navigating their angsty feelings/misunderstandings/experiences just tugs at my heartstrings. Although their budding friendship started off as a secret via an antiquated system such as a notebook, they softly grow to love each other quietly — without any selfishness. Ugh, just writing this makes me want to re-watch this beautiful production again 🥰
2 0